The past,the future,the person

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong run and run to the parking lot.The last destination that jaejoong thought that Yunho and the twins will be there.Awhile running to Yunho car a van drove and kidnapped Jaejoong.Jaejoong fought with them with her fist but stop when she saw the twins neck.Two mens were holding a knife at the twins neck.Yunho was already full with blood and he was coughing blood since he couldn't fight back when he saw the twins.Jaejoong eyes widened and her heart ach when she saw Yunho bleeding.Jaejoong eyesight start to get blurry.The last thing Jaejoong saw that night is the twina calling her umma and Yunho eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaejoong woke up and saw her hands and ankle were tied.Jaejoong looked left and saw the twins were crying silently and Yunho was chained with his covered mouth and  there were some new wound.Looks like Yunho was trying to escape but failed.Jaejoong couln't move because she felt sooo weak.Jaejoong eyes widened when she saw the person that was staring at the corner.The black team leader,Hyun Joong.The person Jaejoong doesn't want to meet because his parents were mafia.Hun Joong used to be Jaejoong best friend not until he confess that he likes Jaejoong.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HYUN JOONG!"

"Jaejoong-ah,could you consider my heart? You are a girl right now.....and YOU LIKE THAT BASTARD!"Hyun Joong pointed at Yunho.

"hyun joong,my heart doesnt skip a beat for you! not even a second! You are a wonderfull person but i can't love you because i just can't. My hearts denied you so does my body. My eyes see you as a best friend. When our skin touch, i don't felt anything."

"WHERE I CAN FIND A PERSON ACCEPT ME JUST THE WAY I AM?????? I AM A MAFIA SON JAEJOONG.NOBODY LIKES MAFIA."

"WHY DID I BECAME YOUR FRIEND??? IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR BACKGROUND OR YOURSELF!?"

"YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACCEPT ME JUST THE WAY I AM"

"THAT WAS BEFORE NOT NOW.......LOOK AT YOURSELF,YOU ARE DIFFERENT.NOT THE HYUN JOONG I USED TO KNOW.THE HYUN JOONG THAT WILL NEVER EVER COMPLAINTS IS NOW GONE!"

"Because i felt unsecured when you walk one step out of the door."

"YEAH,SURE UNSECURED BUT 100 MISSED CALL FOR 1 HOUR,148 MASSEGE FOR 30 MINUTES AND PUNCH MY OWN TEACHER!!! THAT IS NOT UNSECURED THAT IS STUPED!"

"You are beautiful but....."

"no buts hyun joong"

"Jaejoong-ah,love me,make love to me,say you love me,tell me that you cant live without me,tell me that i am your soul,"

"Hyun Joong, i can't, i have to say this, i better off without you!"

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME"

"I can live without you,you are not my soul, you are not my other half,you are not my lover,I can't make love to you because it isn't love it is just ! I hate without a feeling,it's make me a !"

"So do you love me or this bastard,will you love me if this bastard gone?"

"HYUN JOONG DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THAT!"

"Jaejoong-ah,chose only one."

"I LOVE THE TWIN WITH ALL MY LIFE,YUNHO IS MY....."Jaejoong was speachless at the end.It's makes Yunho heart crack.

"That bastard is your...?"

"YUNHO IS MY LOVE,MY LIVE,MY SOUL,MY OTHER HALF,AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!!"Jaejoong blushed redly,Yunho was smiling like a idiot.Hyun joong was pissed off.

"So can i have you fully?"

Hyun joong rip Jaejoong clothes and her neck makes some marked.When Hyun Joong was about to exposed Jaejoong ,he felt something tapping his shoulder.Hyun Joong turn around and saw Yunho,the chained was broken,Hyun Joong saw a marked on Yunho neck,A black mark.

"Whose property you are touching?"Yunho smiled evilly leaving the shivered hyun Joong.

Suddenly a dozen man appeared,Yunho smiled,"Looks like it is going to be fun,And boojae,love ya."Yunho start to attack one by one.Hyun Joong was busy with Yunho,Jaejoong takes this chance to untied the rope.The twin cried loudly this time "U-UMMA,,,,,,,,,U-MMA-MA"The twins was reffering to Jaejoong because they felt that Jaejoong is just like a mother and Yunho is strong like a father.Jaejoong managed to untied the rope only left is the ankle.After untied the ankle rope,Jaejoong runs toward the twins and give them a warm hug.A warm hug that a mother always have.

Jaejoong looked at Hyun Joong,something weirf is happening,Hyun Joong still smilling although his men al most die because of Yunho unhuman speed.Hyun Joong is hidding something....

Meanwhile at Jung Mansion,

"Yeobo,looks like the Devils king is awakened,"mr jung looked at the book that is glowing.

"I wish it isn't Yunho,because the elders said that Yunho suited to be the Devils"

"Hmm.....i thinks the one we should blame is the the queen Goddess because the lover she chose is the Devils King."

"Talking about that,How does Jaemin doing this day,it's been 18 years the last time i seen her.We promised to married our babys because that time we were both pregnant.I heard that the Choi corp. throw away Jaemin because of her true self,So i am willing to let my son,Jung Yunho to married Jaemin baby."a tear slipped from mrs Jung eyes.

Back to yunjae,

Hyun Joong tooked out a gun an aimed at Yunho back without Yunho noticing it.Jaejoong run and....

BANG..BANG...BANG...

Yunho turned around and saw 1 bullet missed but the the other two bullets aimed at Jaejoong stomach.Yunho runs and cath Jaejoong before Jaejoong fell on the rough floor.Yunho eyes started to get teary,the twins were calling Their second umma likes there is no tomorrow.Hyun Joong was scared,he let go of the gun and run outside from the old building.Yunho cried awhile carrying Jaejoong in a bridal style.The twins followed Yunho crying silently.Yunho pulled the twins in a  convience store and asked the middle age women to take care of the twins.the women nodded when she saw Jaejoong turning paler and paler.

"MIKA MIKU,I PROMISED TO PICK YOU UP.....SO DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE FROM THIS STORE,GOT?!"Yunho yell awhile running to the door.

The twins sobb can be hear in the whole store,everybody was focusing at the twins.The middle age women trying to comfort them.But the kept on sobbing umma.

Yunho reached at the emergency unit,He yelled at the nurse to get Jaejoong that is shoot.

"NURSES!!!!!!!!! CALL THE DOKTOR,THIS PERSON IS SHOOT 2 TIMES!!!"Yunho let the nurses handle everything but he can't forget the confession that Jaejoong gave him.

'Jaejoong-ah,don't leave me behind,you just said you love me' Yunho looked at his bloody hands.Jaejoong's blood.'you said you love me' Yunho is now sobbing.

'I don't care if you kill me because i dont want you to die and make me feels DEATH,you promised to make dinner.You said you can't live without me,neither do i.The twins is waiting for your smilling angelic face.I will never stop loving you Jaejoong-ah,because you are my everything.I can't let you go and died on that BASTARD hands.those hands that shoot you,i will take revenge no matter what!' Yunho was sobbing hardly,makes everybody there focusing on him because,Yunho clothes were bloody and the time he called the nurse he was panic,can't stop screaming that beautiful woman name.

Yunho makes a phone call

"annyeong,yunho hyung,what is it? did you make Jaejoong so-called nuna pregnant?"

"come to XX hospital,Jaejoong was shoot."

''HOLY ,UMMA GET READY WE WILL GO TO THE HOSPITAL!''

The phone call end,Yunho looked at the picture he took secretly when Jaejoong is working.And some videos of Jaejoong arguing with Jaejoong.Yunho watch the video over and over again that never stop making him smile till his phone shut down because of low battery.Again Yunho cried,thinking what will hapend next.

Mrs.shim arrived with Changmin beside her.

"Yunho-ah,what happend to Jaejoongie?"mrs shim asked awhile patting Yunho back.

"She was shoot be a crazy mafia man"

"THAT MUST BE HYUN JOONG"Changmin blurted.

"How did you know him?"Yunho looked sharply at Changmin.

''He used to wait infront of the school gate,waiting for Jaejoong.he was crazy over Jaejoong."

Yunho looked down again.Suddenly a doktor came out."Are you mrs.kim family?"

"YES!" The three of them said it at the same time.

"I am sorry..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT HAPPEND??????????????????????