Meeting Junsu.

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Junsu was waiting for Jaejoong and Changmin in the corner table at the restaurant,

Junsu saw a man that spoke english fluently,Junsu saw the man was slapped by the blonde girl.

"Yoochun i thought you love?"​​     

"but i can't love you at all,Bella."


The blonde women left,the man stood up and look at Junsu with eyes that say 'You are my next target'

Junsu smirked at gave him a deadly glare.

The man was about to approuch Junsu but Jaejoong run and hug Junsu.

"Omo,you look great today!"Jaejoong smile widely at junsu.

"UNNI,YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH THE PURPLE DRESS AND LOOK AT THOSE HIGH HELLS!"Junsu eyes were sparkling.

"YAH,DOLPHIN,YOUR HIGH PITCH VOICE IS KILLING MY EARS"Changmin yell.

"I am not going to anyhing to you."Junsu pointed her index finger at Changmin face.

"Y-YOU...."before Changmin managed to say anything.Jaejoong glare at him.Changmin pouted.

"Have a sit unni."Junsu sat comfortably.

Changmin ordered the food.

"What happend to you,Junsu?."Only Junsu and Jaejoong that understand the question.

FLASHBACK.

"Junsu-ah,Hurry up."Junho calling his twin brother.

"Hyung,you are the one that should slow down."Junsu was catching his breath.

"Hyung, look at that women over there,she is so beatiful"Junsu pointed at the empty bench.

"Junsu,stop joking.There is nothing there."Junho said it with a serius face.

"Hyung,i felt something weird happe...."Junsu fainted.

When Junsu woke up,

The room was total silence.Even though there is his parents, granparents and reletives.

"Junsu-ah,Hyung is sorry for not taking good care of you."Junho broke the silence.

"Hyung.I am okey.see i dont have any injuries."Junsu said.

"Junsu,Junho is no longer 'Hyung' for you,You better call him 'Oppa'"Junsu father said with a burden smile.

"Appa.I am a boy,not a girl"

"You are no longer a boy,Junsu-ah"Junsu mother hug him tightly.

"WHAT?!,JUNSU IS BOY,UMMA."Junsu was teary.

Junsu sit up and saw his hair was long and Junsu check what was under him.

"UMMA,MY WEE-WEE IS MISSING!"Junsu is crying.

"Your wee-wee is still there,but it not a boy wee-wee it's a girl."Explain his granmother.

"Umma.does that mean that i will be a mother not a father went i grow up?"Junsu asked with a teary eyes.

his mother nodded as an answer.

FLASBACK END

"that what happen to me 4 years ago"Junsu sighed.

"How come we have flower at our right pulse?."Jaejoong asked desperatedly.

"The flower have their own ranked,1.Calla lily.2.Canna.3.Cherry blossom.4.Lily of the valley.5.White lotus.6.Black eyed susan.7.Bleeding heart.8.Blue bells.9.Begonia.10.Colorado Columbine.From the highest to the lowest.Unni,you are the Calla Llily.The most beatiful among the others.The beautiful women we saw is the one that change our .The Flower Godess,That us,well the reason i don't know."Explain Junsu.

"Owh......Let search for the reson together."Said Jaejoong.

"Great thing that your mother didn't freak out."Said Changmin with a smirked.

"Well,She loved it that i was a girl.She wanted a girl from the begining."sighed Junsu.

After the long talk,The didn't know that there is a pair of ears was listening to every point of the story.It's was Park Yoochun,the one that was slapped by the blonde women.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________