Yunho Sleepover~~~

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

All of them finish eating,

Jaejoong gave Yunho a signal to meet at the shim Libary.

Yunho was the one that arrive the earliest.Jaejoong wasn't alone when he enter the room.Of course the third wheel will be there to protect his beatiful noona.

Yunho glare at Changmin'Why is the hell that food monster is here'.

Changmin gave a smirked.'Jaejoong noona is a good person so hands off '.

Jaejoong broke the silence."Why did you call me?"

"I think you need to know this."Yunho eyes were slowly turning red.

"What is  it?"Jaejoong gave a cold stare.As a preperation to hear what Yunho was going to say.

"It's about your early life....

FLASBACK

"Kim jaejoong was reported by a old man.The old man found Jaejoong crying in the deep forest.That time Kim Jaejoong was a baby.The old man saw Jaejoong was surrouned by Calla Lily but the Calla Lily was full with blood.Kim Jaejoong eyes were red.The old man took Jaejoong and took him to the police station.The police said there were no case of missing baby with a red eyes.Kim Jaejoong was send to the rose orphanage.I call the Rose orphanage and said Kim Jaejoong were red at the begining but in a weeks his eyes turned black like a normal people eyes.Just Two month Kim JaeJoong was adopted by The Kim Family for his beauty.But that not everything,Kim Jaejoong was reported missing for a day,That time he was 6 month.Kim JaeJoong was found in the forest  with a black ugly animal wrapped around him.Other word,The ugly creature was protecting him."Kyuhyun Explain.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Jaejoong eyes is getting teary.Thats what Yunho feared the most,Jaejoong tears that gave him him happiness nor sadness.Although Yunho doesn't understand the feeling that hurts when seeing Jaejoong hurts and Gave him warm feeling when Jaejoong smile widely.

"I--it sounded like mrs kwon story.Jaemin,Yes jaemin.The girl that was driven by the village because they thought she was a cursed.She was beautiful but She was born with red eyes."Jaaejoong was trying to figured out this puzzle.

Yunho was keeping a secret about his dream and what Yoochun told him about the Godess flower.

Changmin was standing still like a statue.Thinking what will happen next"

Suddenly mrs shim barged in the Libary."Yunho-ah,Its late already,You should sleep at our mansion."

Without thinking for a second thought."Yes.can i mrs Shim?"Yunho eyes sparkle.

"Aunty let's sleep together in One room.It's boring Sleeping alone."Jaejoong made a puppy eyes.

Mrs shim really like cute things.When she saw Jaejoong overload cuteness.How can she say no?

"Okey,Let's all of us sleep together."

Jaejoong jumped in happiness.

"Yahh....how can we sleep with you? we are guys."Yunho said with a pouted lips.

"YAH!!!there is aunty and uncle there,if you two do anything to me i just scream."jaejoong smile victorius.

After changing to their pajamas,the headed to a larger room.

Jaejoong hug mrs shim. 

"YAY.looks like i will be sleeping with my beautifull aunty."

"Owh,joongie look soooo cute with the pajamas." Jaejoong chucled.

Yunho was watching the scene smile widely.'Jaejoong,you are so cute'

Jaejoong felt sleepy so he kiss mrs shim,mr shim and changmin cheeks.Without second thought Jaejoong gave a light peck at Yunho right cheeks.

Yunho was sleeping in the middle of changmin and Jaejoong.

'Although i am sleeping at a very uncomfortable positian but i am happy because i can feel the heat of a family.I use to sleep alone.Sleeping alone is lonely.Jaejoong why did you care about me so much?'Yunho thoughts that was hunting him.

Suddenly, Jaejoong hugs Yunho.Yunho eyes widened but no reason he doesn't want to push Jaejoong away.Only one thing that  is disturbing him,He can feel Jaejoong at his chest.Yunho face was red.'Dammit,i totaly forgot that Jaejoong have '

Jaejoong talked in his sleep.

"Y-yunho are you lonely?"

Yunho knows Jaejoong was sleep talking."Jaejoong,i am sooooo lonely"

"Please don't show me those eyes anymore.You remind..."Jaejoong snore.Jaejoong loosened the hug.Yunho hug Jaejoong tightly and say "Please don't let go."Yunho slowly felt sleepy.Yunho fell asleep awhile hugging Jaejoong tightly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________