Photoshoot part 3

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

"W-what are you doing here?" Jaejoong spoke,Looking away from the man."I am the one should be asking,why are you here? With Jung Yunho?"The man pointed at Yunho,"and photographer.?" The man looked at JongKook and Kwang soo.Yunho was pissed,'My beautiful time with Jaejoong was disturbed again!'

"What do you want,Choi Siwon? Can't you see with your own eyes? Ahhh,Maybe you are blind?" Yunho spoke.Jaejoong was still searching for words.

"Ciss,Jung Yunho,we may be childhood friends but having the same feeling for the same girl,I won't back off easily"Siwon chuckled,making Yunho smiled evilly."Choi Siwon,you don't know ANYTHING about me,I never say you are my childhood FRIEND and thought about it.So BACK OFF!"

"Nice,this is going to be a beautiful drama,tringle love" Jongkook whispered Kwang Soo.Kwang soo nodded as an agreement."Both of them look competive"Kwang Soo added.

"Jung,Jung,Jung,I already told my appa about My Choi Jae Joong AKA My Future WIFE!,I even asked my appa to tell all over the world,that his son,Choi Si Won is in love with Kim Jae Joong,planning on making her Mine and Only Mine!.In 5 hours,the news will be on the internet,"Siwon smiled of victory.

"Choi Jae Joong? I think Jung Jae Joong is ten times a lot more suited for that person.Owh,Did my umma forgot about inviting you? I am going to be her husband since our marriege is around the corner,we already sign the paper.We just need to go in the church and call the priest to say his words and makes her mine!"Yunho slowly losing his temper,Siwon eyes widened."paper?church?MARRIEGE?"Siwon eyes were like balls.

"Yeah!Are you deaf?." Yunho walked toward Siwon,making his 'pissed-off-face'."Choi.Si.Won. I pity you,for NOTHING!,Making Jaejoong yours? over my dead body FIRST! I was easy on you in the past because you father was my appa friend,but telling me that Jaejoong yours is crossing the line,Si won don't let me show you my hidden devil inside me,I might looked stupid infront of Jaejoong because I love her,I like her,I turned to an idiot because love."Yunho standing right infront of Siwon.Seeing Yunho cold gazes makes Siwon scare.

"I-I won't back off,Jung Yun Ho! I am not an easy person my self.I won't give up that easily" Siwon respond Yunho with a cold gazing eyes.Now they are looking at each other eyes,giving each other cold and dangerous gazes.Jaejoong that was spacing out back there was searching for a way to stop this.

"Jongkook oppa,can we meet at the park?The next scene will be at the park,right? Me and Yunho will change our swimming wears.Kwang Soo oppa,our room key are in your beg so just put our clothes on the bed or in the bathroom." Jaejoong finally spoke.Receiving a nod from the two older man.

Jaejoong walked and looked around,people were watching Siwon and Yunho staring contest.Jaejoong walked closer to the scene and patted Yunho shoulder."Yunho-ah,don't make a scene here,people are watching.There were even kids here"

"Okey,"Yunho locked Jaejoong hands with his."Let's go".Jaejoong bitted her lower lips.When Jaejoong was turned around because of Yunho strong hands,another grip was felt on the other arm.Jaejoong looked back and saw siwon grip harshly on her arm.Making yunho eyes turning fiery,he totally lost his temper.Yunho gave a hard kick on Siwon stomach,"I told you,Jaejoong is mine!"

Siwon was was kissing the sand.holding his aching stomach,"But,I will never back off! NEVER!"Siwon words was enough to realease the devil inside Yunho."Owh,really?".Yunho attacked again and again with his long legs.Jaejoong was trying to calm down Yunho,in the first try was failed.Yunho eyes were turning bright red,A black mark can be seen on his neck.

"FUNNY CHOI SIWON! LOOKS LIKE YOU GOING TO LOSE YOUR HANDSOME FACE TODAY!" Yunho step on Siwon face.Jaejoong had no choice.Only thing Jaejoong can do.Jaejoong pulled Yunho and locked their lips,Yunho trying to pulled away from the kiss,wanting to continue his act but Jaejoong hands were holding his neck,Yunho closed his eyes.Yunho eyes were turning brown,brown-almond eyes that Jaejoong adored so much is back.The black mark on his neck is gone.Jaejoong pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath,"Y-yunho,l-let's go back to our room and changed our clothes,let's have a date at the park,okey?"

"hmm...And strawberry smoothies...."Jaejoong chuckles,hearing Yunho childish request."Okey,Strawberry smoothies sounds good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awhile yoosu time,

Junsu phone was ringging like for a thousand times.Junho asked his little sister"Why aren't you picking up the call? Your phone was ringging since morning".Junsu sighed "I won't answered his calls,Only my friends and Jaejoong calls i am going to answer."Junsu answered.

"But,Yoochun is your boyfriend right?"

"Yeah,A player like him.Any moment he will leave you" Junsu sat on the couch and turn on the TV.

"You like him.Don't hide from me.You being this hard-to-get because you don't want him to leave you,You don't want him to have what he wants from you because you were afraid that he will leave you after he got what he want."Junho took the remote control from red blushed junsu."I-I N-NEVER SAID SUCH THINGS"

*Knock*knock*"who is coming?"Junsu umma went to the door."OMO,COME IN.JUNSU MY DARLING A GUEST FOR YOU!"A giggled can be heard from the middle aged woman."Who is i-....."Junsu was dumbfounded.The person who was at the door is Park Yoo Chun.

"Annyeong,Baby.I came here to check you out and you beautiful mother."Yoochun smiled."I don't remember calling you here."Junsu answered coldly.

"I called you thousand times but you did't answered,So i thought there were kidnappers trying to stole away my beautiful rose."Yoochun answered.Junsu rolled her eyes."Let's go out,I will change my clothes.Come in.".Yoochun sat on the couch and Junsu walked upstairs.When Junsu was out from Junho sight.Junho spoke with Yoochun that was having orange juice."Are you serious about my little sister?"

"Yes,never ever.I will take her heart.I want to stole something from her that is her heart,her mind and her everything.because she stole my heart,my mind and my everything.I can't stop beating for her i can't stop thinking of her,I can't not-"before Yoochun can continue his words,Junsu was running down the stairs,"Umma,me and Yoochun are leaving,So take care"Junsu peck her mother cheeks and her brother."Let's go Yoochun"Junsu used her cold tone.

"YAY,BYE MOTHER-INLAW,BYE BROTHER-IN-LAW"Yoochun ran.

"Bye my son-in-law."Junsu mother waved her hands.

"Where are we going?"Yoochun asked as he lead Junsu to his sport car."Anywhere."Junsu sighed and intered the car.Yoochun was on the driving seat.

"What about love hotel?"Yoochun asked happily.Receiving a hard smack on his head from Junsu."You said 'anywhere'?"

"Zoo...."Junsu said."Hmm?"Yoochun did't really heard it.Yoochun look at Junsu,Yoochun eyes widened.Junsu was blushing.

"I said i want to go to the Zoo"Junsu said as she covered her blushing red face with her hand bag."Okey,Let go to the Zoo!"Yoochun smiled.

'Finally,i have her heart.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yunho,stop pouting"Jaejoong looked at Yunho pouting face."I won't stop until you change your clothes."Yunho pouted."I can't this is for the photoshoot.".Jaejoong sighed.

"But the clothes are tooooo revealing.A flowery dress,you looked like a goddess but those milky thighs makes mens drool!"Yunho pouted.

''Come,we will buy a strawberry milkshake,Okey?"Jaejoong holds Yunho hands and walks to the smoothies shop.In front of the Smoothie Shop there were a banner.Jaejoong and Yunho read the banner.It's about an a competition,'Competition,searching for the queen and king talent!'.The veneu was at XX stage.

"Wanna try it?"Jaejoong asked with a cofident smile.

"Sure,as long as you don't wear these clothes."Yunho pointed Jaejoong clothes."Okey,let's get our smoothies."As Jaejoong walked in the smoothied shop ordering 2 smoothies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the park,Jaejoong and Yunho was walking awhile locking their hands together.An Ahjumma came with a camera."Can you help me takes my picture."The ahjumma asked kindly."Sure"Jaejoong answered.Yunho pouted again.After taking the Ahjumma picture,the Ahjumma smiled widely."You youngster going to make beautiful babies with your genes".Jaejoong blushed awhile Yunho nodded."We are,we are planning to have 25 kids"Yunho answered.

"Ommo,what a husband you have.Your hole will loosen"The ahjumma said with a shocked face.the ahjumma walked away leaving Jaejoong with a blushed face and Yunho grinning."I will be okey when your hole loosen,since it was caused by ME".

"Shut up!"Jaejoong walked away.Yunho was tailing behind like a lost puppy."Wait for me baby~"

"We will be late for the photoshoot"

"Arayo"Yunho pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The penguin was sooooo cute"Junsu jumps in happiness."Let's see dolphin next!"Junsu walked with a bright smile.Yoochun can only look with admiration.'usually girls would like to go to the shopping mall,wanted to empty my pocket,but Junsu was different.'

"DOLPHIN,DOLPHIN,LOOK HERE!"Junsu shouted,trying to get the dolphin attention.With her phone camera,rady to take some awesome pictures.The dolphin looked at Junsu,Junsu took some pictures."I gotta send these to umma".Yoochun smiled.

"Let's go and see lion!I want lion!"Junsu jumps again."Baby su"Yoochun did his first move,He puts his hands around Junsu waist.Goos thing thatJunsu wasn't mad.

"COME ON LION!"Junsu pouted."If you going to act likes this,everyday we will come to the Zoo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One more pose!"Jongkook told the couple.Yunho peck Jaejoong lips."Okey,Finish"Kwangsoo ran to Jaejoong and Yunho with mineral bottles on his hands."Here,your drinks"Jaejoong smiled."Thanks."

"Tomorrow,we will be having our last photoshoot at the street"Jongkook said as he clean his camera."STREET?"Yunho asked.

"Yeah,it will look a lot modern when we do it on the street.Using the forest as the main picture is kinda boring."

"Sure,We like awesome things"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at Shim Mansion.

"WHY AM I DOING EVERY THING!"Changmin yelled at his phone.When Jaejoong underlings heard about Jaejoong moving to another school,it was a shock for them.Jaejoong was a great leader for them,Can't take it when they heard about changing a new leader.Of course,Changmin was the one they keep asking Jaejoong,they even ask Changmin to become the leader.For Changmin,Hell No!

"Jaejoong-so called nuna,Why are you shoving all your work towards me.Huhuhuhuhu"Changmin sighed.

'I WANT TO GO TO SM SCHOOL TOO!I WANT TO FELL IN LOVE TOO!'

"Umma,TRANSFER ME TO JAEJOONG NUNA SCHOOL!I WAN TO GO SM HIGH SCHOOL!"Changmin shouted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________