Working part 2

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong came to the school late.Great thign that the teacher wasn't in the class when Jaejoong trying to sneak to his sit.
The class was dead quiet because they are afraid of the school jjang bacause there was rumoured that when that school Jjang snapped,he will kill anybody in no time.

Jaejoong lay her head at the desk.'what a hard day!'

Flashback

1:12am Jaejoong walked out with miku to the bethroom.Her eyes were closed awhile waiting for Miku to finish.After that,they walked back to the room.

1:20am,Jaejoong woked up hearing a kid keep on calling her.Mika wanted to go the pee.

2:00am Jaejoong woke up again when she heared something fall.Miku was trying to make milk because he couldn't sleep.

2:30am Jaejoong was awakened again but this time it's not the twin,it's Yunho.Yunho was calling Jaejoong phone.

"WHAT IS IT?!"   'I AM HAVING MY SECOND DAY OF PERIOD!GOD PLEASE LET ME REST!"

"Jaejoong-ah.....Let's meet up."

"I am busy......"

"Why?"

"BUSSSYYYYY"

"WHY?"

"I AM NOW A PART TIME MOTHER!SOOOOOOO DONT CALL ME AT THIS HOUR!!!!"

"YAH!!!YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH MEN??!"

Jaejoong turned the phone off.....deal Yunho next time,Jaejoong can't get her beauty sleep.

Flasback ENDS

'I need to change my clothes after sending the twins'

Flashback

Jaejoong POV

I can't let the twins confuse,they are tooooo young to understand my situation.

Looks like i have to use girly clothes and put the school uniform in a bag also with the wig.Miku and Mika jump in happiness..

"ONEE-CHAN,ARE WE GOING TO HAVE NEW FRIENDS?" Miku asked.

"Yes.Of course.But you need to learn to speak korean for sensei,okey?"

"HAIT"Miku and Mika nodded their head.

'Great thing they have their mother's personality.If they had appa personality,They are going to be a idiot.'

"Onee-chan,can i have my bento?"

"Sure.make sure you two eat it all.Okey?''

"HAIT"

They are soooooo cute.

After sending them to the kindergarden,I run to the public restroom and took off the girly clothes and replaced it with the school uniform.About Jung Yunho last night,Forget about it.


Flashback ENDS.

"Jjang,you look pale."Sungmin,Jaejoong only underling that is the same class as her.

"I am soooooooooooo tired,Sungmin-ah"

"What happend,Jjang?"

"Looks like my part time job is increasing..."

"FIGHTING,JJANG"

"okey,thank you,Sungmin-ah"

meanwhile

Yunho POV

what does she meant by 'mother'......no way.......she wouldn't.............no...........

End of Yunho POV

Yunho slammed his head at the desk forth time.Everybody that was in the class including the teacher was quiet,they knew that the school prince is having a very bad mood.

After the school end,Jaejoong and Junsu was going to pick up the twins.They felt weird,they felt like there is someone is wacthing their every move. Junsu was EXCITED,junsu really like kids.

After picking up the twins,they walked to the bus stop.A few minutes,they arrived at Leesang Cafe.Gary and Leeteuk was working,they smiled widely when they saw the main attraction arrived.But, when they look downwards they saw a cute twin.

"Wah......cute..."Leeteuk walked at asked the twins."what is your name?"

"A-any-yeo-ghasey-yo,I am miku and this is mika"The boy terd,

"You guys arent korean?"

"Leeteuk oppa,miku and mika is half japanese and half korean."Jaejoong explained.

"OMO......JAEJOONG ARE THEY YOURS?!"Leeteuk jaw dropped.Jaejoong fanboys that was waiting to be served is shocked.

"THEY ARE MY DONGSEANG.PABBOYA"Jaejoong fanboys sighed in relieve.

Jaejoong and Junsu start working,Gary is talking with Jihyo on the phone although today was not monday.The twins is with leeteuk in the kitchen,helping the cleaning the dishes.The fanboys were increasing.

After a 2 hours,3 femiliar body entered the cafe,It's those there idiots (Yunho,Yoochun and Siwon).Without second thought,Yunho pulled Jaejoong hands and dragged her outside of the cafe to an empty alley.

"Are you selling your body?"Yunho asked with a jaelous tone.

"PABBOYA!WHO SAID THAT?!"

"One the phone you said that you are a part time mother,ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

"I AM NOT PREGNANT. The part time mother i meant was,I am taking care of my dongseang that i never ever meet in my whole life.My dad is in america with his beloved wife.So he left the twins with me"Jaejoong explained and saw Yunho was that was half shocked and half guilty.'If i was pregnant,why did my period came'

"I am sorry,I thought you were selling your body and you got pregnant."Yunho said without looking at Jaejoong eyes.'I felt something boiling when i was thinking that you were touch by any other guys accept me.'

"It's okey.It's my fault too that i wasn't explaining you clearfully"Jaejoong giggles.'Why am i happy? why can't i get mad?'

Jaejoong and Yunho walked in the cafe,the receive a intense glear from the whole cafe.Yunho receive the most glare from Jaejoong fanboys,suddenly Siwon run and left."What's wrong with him?"

"Looks like the company is searching for a model but failed so Siwon is in a hurry"Yoochun sipped a hot latte.Jaejoong felt guilty for rejected Siwon offer.Yunho was busy playing with the twins because he knew that the are going to be his future little brother and sister in-law.

The shop was about to closed.Jaejoong looked at the twins.'Maybe they should receive a reward'

"Miku,Mika-chan what do you want to eat tonight?"

"Can we try korean traditional food?"

"Sure,Which restaurant?"

"Mika wants Onee-chan make it for us.Because onee-chan bento was 10 times more delicious that oka san cooking."

"Okey.Let go to the supermarket"

"HMM.....Jaejoong-ah..."

"oh...Yunho-ah.what can i help you?"

"Can i have dinner with you guys,It's sounds fun when i hear you guys eating together as a family.."Jaejoong stare at Yunho sincerely.Yunho eyes were full of hoped.

"Sure,you can.You should come at......"

"I want to go to the supermarket too"Jaejoong giggles.Yunho looked like a child right now.

"Okey,You can but behave.okey?"

"YES....THANK YOU JAEJOONG-AH"

'Looks like i am taking care of 3 kids'

___________________________________________________________________

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SUPERMARKET?

poor yunnie and joongie