Photoshoot part 2

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

We arrived at Jaeju Island safely.I am so tired,Staying with 3 idiots were like hell. I know that Kim Jong Kook hyung is just like Yunho,Never gives up.Lee Kwang Soo looks like a ziraffe,but i pity him,they were playing rock paper and scissors and he lost,so he have to carry all the laguge.Poor thing.My so-called future husband is so immature,he was swearing at the middle age man because he was rubbing my ,AT THE HOTEL LOBY.

"Yunho,just let the ajjusshi go" Looking at the pale old ert.

"I HAVEN'T TOUCH YOUR YET! YOU STUPID ERT!" I can only sighed.Searching for a another reason and DING!

"Looks like,i need to change the groom,.....hmm...... Siwon or Junho,which one is better?" I took out my phone i pretended to dial a number.In one second,Yunho took my phone and turn it off and took my phone battery.

"NEITHER OF THEM ARE GOOD! I AM THE BEST!" Whoooooo.....he is on fire....

"Yunho-ssi,please calm down,were are at the 5-star hotel,you are attracting attention" The muscle man comfort.Lee Kwang Soo was catching his breath,tired of carrying the laguge.I went to the reciption and ask for our hotel key.

"Annyeonghaseyo,We need our room keys now." i pointed at the mess in the middle of the loby."We are under the name of the Jung Yun Nim,"

"Yes you booked 3 rooms,One is Loving sweet love" 0.0

"Loving sweet love? What the hell is that?"

"You will know when you enter the room.It is sound proof."the receiption gave me a thumbs up.Why do you need sound proof for?

"I will ask our worker to bring your laguge and show you the room."I nodded,still thinking about the weird name for the room.I forgot something.....

"YAH!!!" A man shouted.I look back and saw a man was punched by Yunho.Now I know what i was forgetting.....

"JUNG YUNHO! KIM JONGKOOK! LEE KWANG SOO! COME HERE!" The 3 look at me,i make a 'WTF' Face.with a cold tone...."Do you want to be chop and feed to the pack of wolves? It's going to be g-......" they ran to me.........And of course 'UNDER MY SKIN'...


2+$+!+%+*+)+!+$=?

The young worker show us the way to our rooms.I really liked Kwang soo and Joongkook room.Can't wait to see our room.Yunho was grindding like a idiot...

"We reached at room 377.The Loving sweet love room." The worker bow and gave us the key.We unlock the door and gasped what is inside.....now i know....5-star hotel never ever will dissapointed.Yunho Jaw dropped,maybe because.....


 http://www.yourmomhatesthis.com/bedroom-design-and-the-most-common-styles/bedroom-designs-001a1/




I
 was speachless,the bathroom makes us mouth shut....


http://www.houzz.com/photos/205404/Gray-Residence-mediterranean-bathroom-austin



J
ust perfect,"Yunho,don't you think this is too much?"

"Perfect.........LOVE IT" He carried my in bridal styles and throw me on the bed.We started to roll and roll until we accindentilly meet our lips.Slowly the kiss getting overboard,Yunho was nipping my lower lips,asking for entrance,i was trying to but when he suddenly lifting my skirt,I gasped.Yunho took this chance to explore my whole carvern.Giving me no chance to breathed.Trying to beat him is useless,but its startled me when he was changing position,now he is on top of me.Looking deeply into my eyes,without saying a word.I can't look anywhere accept for his eyes,his eyes orbs colour were changing to dark red.Why?

Yunho POV.

Jaejoong was sweet,just too sweet for my to handled.I changed our position and i looked deeply into her eyes,Her eyes were attracting me so much,Her eyes orbs colour started to change colour,to Aqua,beautiful.I can't take it anymore.I started to french kiss her.Feeling her lips swollen,I stop and started to focus on her neck.

End of Yunho POV.

KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

" WHO IS IT?!" Yunho snaped.Yunho glace at Jaejoong and whisper Jaejoong 'I will be back,baby..'

Yunho opened the door and saw Kwang Soo with a buch of clothes.Yunho makes a telepathy,'i was having fun,what is it now'

"Mian,but we have to start the photo shoot now."Yunho face is getting darker.Jaejoong appeared and smile widely," Kwang-soo oppa,what brings you here?"

"I know you two are tired but we need to start the photoshoot now."

"Come in then" Jaejoong offered Kwang soo entered the room.He puts the clothes and started to match up the colour.

"Looks like the weather is great,so we will have a photo-shoot at the beach today,So Jaejoong-ssi pick a swinsuit or bikini."Yunho eyes widened at the swinsuit that was layed on the bed.the bikinis was damn y.

"Maybe the blue with pink strips bikini is nice."

"no" Yunho answer.

"This rosses printed swinsuit looks great"

"no"

"The pink one"

"no"

"The olsd fashion swinsuit,doesn't show any of my skin?"

"Yes"

"YAH! IT'S SOOOOOO OLLLLLLLDDDDDD FFFFFAAAASHHHHIIIIOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"So try the blue bikini then"

"Okey then"Jaejoong walked to the bathroom,leaving yunho and kwang soo.When the bathroom door close.

"Kwang Soo,we will meet up at the beach.So wait us there,so go FIRST" Yunho glared evilly at Kwang soo.

"Y-YE"Kwang Soo ran outside with the remaining clothes.

In a few minutes,Jaejoong walked out from the bathroom with the blue bikini.Jaejoong was pulled to the coner with her hands pinned to the wall.

"Look what we have here my wife in bikini."Yunho moves his hands on every parts of Jaejoong body and staring at it like an eagle.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Checking you out before the guys do."

"why?"

"They will look at you body,so i will look at every inch."

"Y-yah"Jaejoong face was red as a tomato.

"So your are C cup.huh?" Without Jaejoong realising,Yunho was peeking what under her bikini.Jaejoong Kick him on the private part and push him away.Jaejoong ran and hide her blushing face.

"Let's get going."

++++=======================+++++++++++++++++

At the beach,Jaejoong and Yunho started the photoshoot.Kim jong kook gave instruction to them."Now run on the seaside of the beach,when i say jump you two jump."
Jaejoong and yunho just nodded their heads.

"Now run!"Jaejoong and Yunho started to run and run but they totally forgot about jong kook,they were busy competing each other.They past jong kook.

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO AREN'T JUMPING?"Jaejoong and Yunho bowed .

"Sorry"

"Now let do it again."

Getting ready to run.

"Now run!"

"JOONGIE SARANGHEA!

"NOW JUMP!"

"YUNNIE PABOYA!"Jaejong was surprised that Yunho lifting her up on his shoulder and jump.

*KA CHACK*

"Per fect,next scene.Try playing around with each other.In the sea is okey too."Jong kook was satisfied.

"Look who got fatter!" Yunho spin Jaejoong arounds.Jaejoong was smilling to her fullest."Look who got weaker!" Jaejoong hit Yunho bare chest.Yunho chased after Jaejoong but missed,Jaejoong run in the water and splashed at Yunho."Naughty Joongie is out!" Yunho trying to catch Jaejoong but jaejoong slipped in the water.

"joongie it's not funny." there isnt any sight of jaejoong.Yunho started to panic.but then suddenly...

"MONSTER!!!!!!" Yunho scream when he felt something holding his ankle.Jaejoong appeared from the water and laughed.

"THAT WAS ME!!! HAHAHA"Yunho blushed redly and pulled jaejoong in bridal style and smile evilly....

"I AM GOING TO LET GO IN COUNT OF 5!"

"yah!!!! i am goin to fall"

"4"

"Jung"

"3"

"yunho"

"2"

"sarang"

"1"

"hae" Jaejoong gave a peck on Yunho lips,trying to braek free from the Yunho.But Yunho was so happy that he fell backwards.Getting both of them wetter than before.The day was fulled with laughter but the laughter stop when that person came...

Jaejoong and Yunho was looking at that person,so does that person.That person was holding a vanilla flavoured ice cream but fall to the sand when they meet.....

Who is it? why are they like that?  Maybe a another wall? 


_______________________________________________________________________________