Umma

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Yunho walked down the street with a liveless face.Great thing that he already took a bath at the Hospital,Using changmin old clothes that fit him perfectly.Yunho need to pick up the twins at the convience store,the twins were waiting for a day.Yunho was like a zombie,Liveless.

Few minutes walking,he reached at the convience store.Yunho gave a fake smile at the middle aged women.Well,the middle aged women smile back,knowing that is better to kept silence about the beauty condition.Yunho asked...

"Ahjumma,where is the twins?."

"There are upstairs,resting.They didn't stop crying..."

".............Thank you for taking care of the twins.Can i go upstairs to see them?"

"Sure,i'll show you the way"

The ahjumma lead Yunho to a room,Yunho bowed at the ahjumma and opened the door and saw the twins sleeping.Yunho tears were forming but he held it.Yunho walked at lay at the left side of the futon.Yunho give a pecked at the twins forehead.The twins eyes were red and puffy,looks like they were crying for hours.Without knowing anything Yunho fell asleep,it's been 2 day he hasn't been sleeping.The ahjumma was bringging water for Yunho was surprised seeing Yunho felling a deep sleep next the twins,what a beautiful sight.

5 Hours Yunho was sleeping at a stranger room,Yunho woked up and look around.Something missing,THE TWINS.Yunho runs out the room and saw the twins sitting on the floor,Yunho was glad to see the twins.He gave a warm hug for the twins,letting them rest at his broad chest.In a few second the Miku broke the silence....

"Where is umma?"Miku is reffering to Jaejoong.

"......We will talk about it later,okey?"

"No,i want to know now"Miku lookes 10 times older right now.

"I promise i will take good care of her"

"That is not the answer i wanted,i want to know what is umma condition"Miku is annoyed.

"She.....

FLASBACK

"Looks like we managed to take out the bullets but..."The doktor and Yunho was talking personally in the doktor office.

"WHAT IS IT?"Yunho really hates this panic feeling that is growing in him.

"The bullet contains some type of poisan,poisan that is will kill slowly.First it will paralyzed her body and slowly her heart"The doktor didn't dare to look at Yunho eyes.

"So,she will be gone in few days?"

"Yes,and the poisan was strong.It is the first time we found a vary strong poisan.It is ten times stronger that any poisan in the world"

"Is there any way to save her?"

"Sorry,we can't do anything"

",I AM GOING TO KILL HYUN JOONG FOR THIS!!!!!!"

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Yunho,mika and miku was crying likes there is no tomorrow.Yunho was sobbing like a 5 years old,the twins scream awhile crying.They didn't notice that ahjumma was crying behind the doors,the ahjumma heard everything.'the person who shot the beauty should die' The ahjumma was cursing.After 30 minutes crying,Yunho heard mika's tummy was making some sounds.Yunho hold his sob and asked "Le-let's have dinner" Yunho looked at his wristwatch.The ahjumma that was still standing behind the doors barged in...

"Come to my house,Let's have dinner together."

"It okey,I have burdened you enough."

"It's okey,call me mrs.Chong.Come,I live alone."

"Mika want homemade korean food.Just like umma promised...."Mika mumbles at the end,although her voice were low but everybody heard her.

"Okey..."Yunho felt guilty,Yunho knows NOTHING about cooking.

"Can you cook young man?"

"My name is Yunho,Jung Yunho.and no"Yunho looked down to his feet.

"Come and have dinner with me.....My husband won't be back today."

"It's okey"

"Yunho-ssi,Just come with me,you don't have to feel guilty,i am just helping you"

"Appa,i want to have dinner with mrs chong"mika make her puppy eyes.

"okey,okey......but behave"

"YAY''

Meanwhile at the hospital,Changmin was left alone at the hospital to take care of Jaejoong.Changmin went out to have dinner at the hospital canteen.A few minutes Changmin left, the door opened,that person walked slowly at the unconscious Jaejoong.That person eyes were teary...

"Mianhe,Jaejoong-ah,mianhe,mianhe...."That person keep on repeated the same words,Didn't notice somebody was watching him.

"You shot her,didn't you?"Changmin eyes were fulled with anger.

"......"

"Answer me,Hyun Joong"

"I wanted to shot That bastard"

"That bastard you mean is Jung Yunho,right? The person that take her to the hospital.the person that was crying.He is a man but his tears were flowing like rivers.A manly man is crying is same like losing your pride"

"......"

"What did you do? Running away is your solution.WHAT A MAN!"

Suddenly the Jaejoong heart meter slow down..

PIT...PIT....PIT...

"CALL THE DOKTORS"Changmin yelling at the nurses that was pasing by.


________________________________________________________

POOR YUNNIE AND MINNIE