What am I going to do?

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong woke up and saw a nurse looking at him weirdly and said "You fainted in the bathroom,and how did you take care of you skin? it is smooth and clear".Jaejoong smiled and just ignored the nurse question "Can i have my phone?And one thing,when will i'll be getting out of here??".The nurse chukled "Tomorrow,you can leave.Wait for a few minute,i will get your phone for you"

Jaejoong can't remember mostly what happend but he knows 1 thing he got all the girls body part.Jaejoong is still finding out what happend to him that night."A  women..........flying..........wings......pretty......HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND THIS ?!"

The nurse was shocked hearing jaejoong swearing like a man.The nurse said "Yah,A girl should not swear like that,here's your phone"Jaejoong smirked "A girrl?!".the nurse just ignored jaejoong and leaves jaejoong behind.

Jaejoong open his phone and saw 500 miss call.Changmin was calling him and the Shim home phone.

Jaejoong called Changmin.In 5 Second Changmin answered,

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!,I CALLED YOU OVER 100 TIMES YOU DID NOT ANSWERED!"

"IM AM HOSPITALIZED YOU IDIOT!"

"WHY?WHERE?HOW?"

"I'M AT XX HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW,IF YOU DONT MIND YOU CAN COME WITH 1 CONDITION,DON'T GET SUPRISED AND DON'T TRY TO RUN WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE"

"OKEY,I GOT IT HYUNG.I WILL BE THERE IN 1 HOUR"

"DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOME FOOD,I AM SOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY"


The phone call ends.

Although jaejoong have a father,he did't bothered to tell him about this unbelieveable story

In an hour,Jaejoong heard a knocked at the door."come in"

Changmin opened the door and his jaw dropped."I'm sorry,i got the wrong room."

Jaejoong smirked "YAH,FOOD MONSTER! YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER YOUR OWN HYUNG!"

Changmin jaw dropped again "H-HYUNG?!!!! YOUR HAIR,YOUR CHEST???!!!!"

Jaejoong told Changmin to sit.Jaejoong told him everything.

Changmin asked his hyung with a smiled "hyung,being a girl fit you a lot more".jaejoong can't believe what changmin just said,

"Y-Y-YOU LIT-LITTLE..." changmin smirked " A girl should not swear"

Changmin heard the door knocked and opened the door,it was changmin parents.

They were suprised seeing changmin with a beatiful patient.They totally did not recognize its was jaejoong.

Changmin mother run and hug Jaejoong and said "So you are my future-daughter-in-law".

Changmin can't hold his laughter,he laught and said "T-That is jaejoong hyung,umma"

Mr.shim hit his son head and said "how can you said that to a girl?!"

"Let me explain,it all"Jaejoong said and told MR and MRS Shim to take a seat.Again jaejoong explain everything to them.

Mrs.shim was suprised and told his husband and son to give them some privacy.

when they are alone,mrs.Shim asked "do you know how to handel your period?".jaejoong asked "What is period?"

"its happen to every girl in the world,on each month you will have you period"Jaejoong nodded.

"when you having you period you are not allowed to drink something cold and having "Jaejoong nodded.

"On period season,you will have bad mood and tummy ache"jaejoong nodded again.

"Don't worried about the thing you need like bra and ,i will handle everything."jaejoong smiled and said "Thank you mrs.Shim."

mr shim and changmin entered the room after 20 minutes,

There 1 one big problem,Whats about jaejoong school?.

You can enter the school as a girl.Jaejoong said "NO"

mrs Shim asked "why?".jaejoong face turned pale "I-I am the school leader,(jjang)"

mrs shim yell "IS THAT A LOT MORE IMPORTANT! YOU ARE A GIRL RIGHT NOW" 

Jaejoong lowered his head "i was chose to be the school jjang,i have to keep going on like this to till school ends"

mrs shim knows jaejoong very well."okey,i understand"

mr shim said "how about dressing up as a boy and about your IC,dont worry i handle it."

Changmin blurted and said "You need to cut your hair because it's long and you look like a sick angel right now"

Jaejoong really want to hit Changmin but jaejoong just nodded.

Jaejoong is now getting ready to leave the hospital with the shim family,jaejoong cant  use his own clothes because it was bloody and kinda big for his new body.

Jaejoong was using a white dress,that made jaejoong look like an angel.The male patient and the male doktors were checking out jaejoong's body and face.

they got in the car."driver,head to the choi salon and boutiques."The driver nodded and head to mrs shim favourite salon and boutiques.

when we entered the salon,

the salon owner smiled seeing mrs shim entering the salon with her husband and son but she can't take her eyes of an angel.

"is she your future-daughter-in-law?"asked the shop owner "No,she is my daughter".the shop owner laugh "you dont have a daughter"

mr shim asked the barber to make it boylish but at the same time femine.Mrs shim went upstar to search for clothes for jaejoong.

 After 40 minutes,jaejoong haircut was finished,

awhile cuttingjaejjong hair til his shoulder the scissor broke.

"WHAT HAPPEND TO MY SCISSOR?!"the barber was shocked,it's like jaejoong hair said to the barber 'you can only cut this far' 

jaejoong hair still look like a girl,the barber was trying another scissor but it failed.

mr jung was suprised, changmin was eating hamburger was shocked seeing what happend.Mrs shim was busying searching for clother for jaejoong.

mr.jung still thinking of another way to prevent the school to know,Changmin thought something "how about wearing a wig?"

mr jung nodded and waiting for jaejoong answered "well,that is the only choice now''

mr.jung asked the barber about male wigs.the barber understand and show them the a room that is full of wigs.

changmin pointed at a very nice looking wig,it will look good on jaejoong.jaejoong aggre about changmin.

http://blogmedia.dramafever.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/men-wigs2.jpg        (jaejoong wig)

mrs.shim just finished buying clothes for jaejoong.

All of them returned to the car and drive back to the Shim mansion

jaejoong staying at the shim for awhile because he does not know anything about girls thing.

Tomorrow jaejoong need to go to school,what is going to happen next??


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like jaejoong is being timid..
what is going to happen tomorrow at school
because jaejoong totally forgot what is tomorrow