3 Kids,1 adult a pair of twins

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

They arrived at the supermarket.Yunho and the twins was sooooo excited.

"WAH...SO THIS IS SUPERMARKET?"Jaejoong nodded and chuckle.

"WAH...ONEE-CHAN,THIS THE FIRST TIME WE ARE AT THE SUPERMARKET"The twin said.

"Okey,we need to buys some ingrediants."

"Jaejoong-ah,what are you going to make?"

"Galbi,japchae,bulgogi and budae jjigae."Yunho gulped.

"Okey let get the 2 cart."Jaejoong gets 2 cart.Yunho saw the supermarket cart,he was amazed.

Jaejoong puts mika in Yunho cart seat and Miku is at Jaejoong's cart.

Yunho and Jaejoong start to push the cart at the first destination.The meat section.

"Auntie,for 3 kilograms of pork.How much is it."

"Owh...you have baeutiful twins there and a handsome husband"The aunty was eyeing the twins...

"Ommo,What a beautiful couple.no wonder the kids.."Another aunty came.

"Looks at her blushing face....No wonder the husband get attracted."The aunty looks at Jaejoong and Yunho.Totally forgot about the question.

"Auntie,Thank you.Looks like my wife is blushing hardly."Yunho pulls Jaejoong waist to get closer to him.Jaejoong was soooo speachless.

"Omo,You two looks sweet together."

"Gives us 5 kilograms of pork and 3 kilograms of chicken meat"Yunho smile at the aunties.The aunties blushed

The aunties totally didn't know that the two sweet couple they are talking about is a high schooler and the school jjang.Jaejoong and Yunho quikly moves to the next destination.the vegetables section.Jaejoong was getting a pack of carrots but Yunho stop her.

"I hate carrots"

"but the kids need carrots for their health."Jaejoong and Yunho is starting to have a glare battle infront of the worker.

"Sir,you better not to fight infront of your kids"the worker advised.

"Umma,Appa.I looove carrots but Mika hates it"Miku smirked.'Looks like Miku takes after your appa'

"Who says Mika hate it.It's onii-chan.Mika loves carrots because mama said it good for health."Mika said innocently.'Mika,you make the it worser'

"Onii-chan dislikes carrots just like papa."Miku makes a evil smile at Jaejoong. 'HE IS JUST LIKE APPA'

"Miku you should eat carrots.You would turn out tobe just like him"Jaejoong pointed at Yunho.The worker giggles.

"You have a sweet family there..."

Jaejoong was about to answer,Yunho cutted him."Thank you".Jaejoong smirked,and continued to look for the neeeded ingrediants."Looks like my wifey is mad"Yunho teasing Jaejoong.Yunho thought Jaejoong will punch him but Jaejoong was blushing.Yunho look at Jaejoong 'Aigooo.....you are too cute boojae.'

Jaejoong found everything that he needed.The 2 carts were full.They all went to the ceshier.The are Q-ing and Jaejoong suddenly remembered something.'I totally forgot about those things.'Jaejoong looks at Yunho and sighed for a while.'hecan take care of the twins for a while.

"Yunho-ah,i forgot something so please take care of the twins for awhile."Yunho nodded.

"Jaejoong looks for the things she needed.Jaejoong is on her forth day of period so she needs pads.She found it and walked as fast as she could but when she reached at the cashier Q-ing line,she saw the twins and Yunho is not there.'Where are there?'Jaejoong gets her cellphone and try to dailed Yunho numbers but Yunho phone was off.Jaejoong need Yunho right now because she puts her purse in the cart.'WHERE IS THE HELL HE WENT?"

Jaejoong puts the pads back at the usual place and run to searched for Yunho and The twins.

whare are they?

__________________________________________________

Yunho miku mika where are you?