The ingrediants~!~!

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

After talking to Junsu,

Changmin got a phone call from his friend to meet up.Jaejoong doesn't want to follow Changmin so she prefers to walk back to the Shim Mansion.

Jaejoong POV.

Should i make dinner for aunt and uncle shim,hmmmm......i still have some money left.

i better buy some ingrediants.

End of Jaejoong POV.

Jaejoong headed to the supermarket to buy some ingrediants.

Awhile searching for the needed item.She saw a little girl crying silently at the corner.

"Are you lost,sweetie?"Jaejoong asked the little girl.

"I am lost,i was searching for my mother."The girl cry louder.

"Okey,i understand.What is your name?"

"Yu Ri,Kwon Yuri."

"Yuri-ah.Don't cry,Unni will help you search for your mother."

"Really?!,Thank you,Unni" The girl smile.

"What does Yuri umma look like?"Jaejoong asked.

"She is beautiful but Unni look a lot prettier than umma"

"Okey,Let's look for a beautiful women."

"Unni,what is your name?"

"Jae Joong,Kim Jae Joong."

"Unni,You look so pretty."

"Thank you,Yuri."

Jaejoong told to the worker about Yuri.The worker nodded and made an announcement about a lost kid.

Jaejoong and Yuri was chatting happily awhile waitinh for Yuri Umma.

suddenly,a women with long hair and high heels run towards Yuri and hugged her tightly.

Yuri pointed her hand at Jaejoong,

"Umma,Jaejoong unni was so nice to me.She even bought me vanilla ice-cream"

"Thank you,Jaejoong-shii" Yuri mother bow at Jaejoong.

"It's nothing Mrs kwon.Yuri was a good girl too.She said you look beautiful."Jaejoong smile.

Mrs kwon blushed."No,no.Jaejoong-shii,you are pretty and you look like someone i know.Just like jaemin unni"Mrs kwon voice was softer when she said Jaemin.

"J-Jaemin?"Jaejoong said bluntly.

"She was beautiful and nice.It's been 18 years since the last time i saw her"Mrs kwon eyes got teary.

Without any reason,Jaejoong really wanted to know about this Jaemin.

"What happend to Jaemin?"Jaejoong asked concernly.

"Jaemin was driven by the vilagers because people say she was a curse.She was baeutiful but when she was born her eyes were red."Mrs Kwon couln't hold her tears anymore.She cried.

"It's okey,Mrs Kwon.Maybe she is safe."Jaejoong felt sorry for her.

"This is my card.I you need anything just call me"Mrs kwon gave jaejoong her business card.

"Thanks.mrs Kwon."Jaejoong bow at mrs Kwon.

Jaejoong went to buy his ingredient.After getting what she needed,She went to the ceshier to pay.

"Do you want my number?"The male cashier ask Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smirked,"Do you want to be beat up by me?"

"WOW.....I like girls that hard to get."The cashier pulled Jaejoong hand.Jaejoong snaped,Jaejoong punch his face.

"Well,touch me again and you are D.E.AD M.E.A.T."Jaejoong gave him a deadly glare.

Everybody that watch the scene was clapping their hands.Jaejoong blushed.

After paying,Jaejoong went outside to get a taxi.

Her phone rang,it's was unknown number.

Jaejoong answered the phone

"yeoboseyo,who is talkin''

''It's me yunho,Jung Yunho.......''

''OWH....Yunho,why are you calling me''

''where are you right now???''

''IN front of XX supermarket.....why?''

''I need to see you right now,wait there,i'll be there in 40 minutes.''

''WAIT,let's talk later later,I AM VERY BUSY.''

''But,i need to see you N.O.W''

''I SAID I CAN'T BACAUSE I AM BUSY''

''JUST WAIT THERE,OR NOT I WILL GO TO SHIM MANSION''

''HOW DID YOU....ARGH!!!!!!YOU ASK SOMEONE INVESTIGATE ABOUT ME DONT YOU??!!!,I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU BECAUSE I HATE WAITING!!!''

Jaejoong end the call and turned of her phone.

Jaejoong got in the taxi and asked the taxi driver to drive at the shim mansion.

After an hour,Jaejoong reached at the Shim mansion.Jaejoong get her groceries plastic bag and went inside the mansion by the back door bacause it's closer to the kitchen.

Jaejoong asked the chefs.

"I am very sorry but can i use the kitchen?"

"Sure.Jaejoong-akassi.As long as you dont broke anything.''

"Thank you,chef."Jaejoong smile.

Awhile jaejoong was cooking the maid inform jaejoong that they have guest.

"Jae Joong- ssi,Someone is here to meet you."

"Who is it?"

"Jung Yun Ho from Jung corp"

"Tell him that I am busy.Come again next time."Jaejoong said it with a cold tone.The maid was shocked bacause it is the first ime that Jaejoong was so cold looking.

The maid bow and left.After a few second,the maid come again.

"Yunho-ssi said he will wait."

"THAT.....*sigh*okey.Just let him wait".

Jaejoong just ignored yunho and continued her cooking.

Finish coooking,Jaejoong went to the main living room.

Jaejoong realize,Yunho was talking with mrs Shim.With a eyes that say 'Please,give me love,Warm love'

"Aunty,come to the dining hall,I have a surprised for you."Yunho eyes widened seeing Jaejoong girl ver.

Jaejoong was feeling pity towards Yunho."Yunho-ssi,Come and have dinner together."

Although Yunho was hiding his face,Jaejoong can see a little smile curved on Yunho lips.

"OMO,JAEJOONG-AH YOU COOK ALL THIS??!!"Mrs shim eyes widened seeing the food that was made by Jaejoong.

"Yes,i idid.I will call uncle and minnie to come and have dinner with us."Jaejoong smile.

"WAH.............I never eat home made food......"Yunho eyes sparkle.

Jaejoong just got back from calling Changmin and Uncle Shim.Changmin was tailing behind Jaejoong.

Changmin eyes widened "Y-Y-YUNHO,J-JUNG YUNHO??!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!"

"Who are the hell are you?"Yunho felt something boiling inside him,Changmin was holding Jaejoong hand.

"Yah.....I am Jaejoong hyung...no....noona best friend,Changmin Shim Changmin."Changmin pouted and smirked.Changmin is genius anyway.Changmin gave a peck at Jaejoong forehead and look at Yunho reaction.As Changmin thought so,Yunho was jealous.

"WAHH!!!!!UMMA THIS IS HEAVEN.....WHO MADE ALL THIS FOOD??"Changmin eyes sparkle.

"I did"Jaejoong raised her hand.Changmin was dumbfounded.

"Hyu.....noona,Thank you"Changmin gave jaejoong his puppy eyes.

mr shim just arrived at the dining hall.."Who made all this food" mrs shim sat down "Jaejoong did."

All of them sat down at the dining table,eat the food that jaejoong cook,There was never ending praised from mrs shim for jaejoong.

Yunho felt warm.Yunho felt he was loved for the first time.Jaejoong was nice to Yunho,mr shim was giving advice at Yunho,mrs shim was so motherly to Yunho and Changmin.....well he was only thinking about eating.



__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________