Marriege Plans

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong was getting ready to leave the hospital,when suddenly she saw a familiar man near the mens toilet,looking down to his feet.

"Hyunjoong-ah...."

"Jaejoong-ah,Mianhe......All because of me..."

''it's okey,Look i am perfectly fine.I lived....." Jaejoong eyes wide opened when she saw hyunjoong face turn darker,Jaejoong looked down at hyunjoong stomach and saw Yunho long legs,1 centimeter to hit him.Jaejoong was wondering,'how long he can stay in that position?'

"What you want,HYUNJOONG?!" Yunho eyes were ready to kill.

"um....i want to say sorry....''Hyunjoong was scared to look straight to Yunho eyes.Without noticing,they grab the whole hospital attention.

"SORRY?! YOU KILLED HER!! IF IT'S NOT FOR ME,SHE ISN'T HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

''What...."

"JUNG YUNHO! put your leg down,NOW!" Yunho obediently follow Jaejoong's words.HyunJoong raised his head and look at Jaejoong,slowly he fell to his knees,his eyes were teary.Yunho smirked.

"Jaejoong-ah,mianhe.....really....sorry..." tears flowing.

"It's okey,stop crying.I am okey." Suddenly a phone rang,it's Hyun Joong's phone."Sorry,i need to pick it up.".Hyun joong walked 5 steps.

"boojae,i have a surprised for you ^_^"

"What is it? 0_0 Tell me"

"It's outside right now.You need to use this blindfold when we reach outside."Jaejoong puted and just nodded.Looks like,HyunJoong was having problems.

"Jaejoong-ah,i need to leave.Mianhe"

"It's okey" Yunho gave a glare as a farewell.

"Let's go,I want to see the surprised! XD"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the parking lot,Yunho took out a black blindfold and cover Jaejoong doe eyes.Without thinking twice,Yunho pulled Jaejoong wrist,Jaejoong followed with a wide smile.When suddenly Yunho stop and lift up Jaejoong in bridal style.

"Yah,what are you doing?"

"mmm......carrying my wifey~" Jaejoong blushed red.

"yah...."Yunho gently put Jaejoong down and pulled the blindfold,Jaejjong eyes wide opened and her jaw dropped.She was standin in a bus,The most surprising thing is there was Mrs.shim,mr.shim,changmin,junsu,junho,yoochun,gary,jihyo,mrs.jung.mr.jung,mika,miku and Jaejoong parents.

"Wh-....."Jaejoong was speachless.

"congratulation on your wedding!!!" 

"my daughter is getting married,soooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Jaejoong appa was breaming with tears.

"my unni is going to wear a wedding dress" Junsu pouted."You can use it on OUR wedding suie" receiving a smack on his head.

"Don't go hard on my noona" Changmin laugh.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED EARLIER THAN ME~~~"Jihyo winned."plase marry me" gary whisper.

"Ok,let's talk about the wedding" mr.jung said.

"Where do you want the marriege to be held?" mr.kim ask the jungs.

"I want it to be held at the church near my grandma house."Yunho said it with serious tone.

"Sure,We will be going to the bridal shop right now.Jaejoong need a wedding dress" mrs.Jung wth a calm face.

"YAY.WE WILL BE CHOOSING THE DRESS" Junsu and the twins jumped in happiness.

"Umma,cen we help you pick the dress" Mika ask with a pleading eyes.

"U-umma?" Everybody ask,they knew it wasn't for mrs.kim because she called her 'oka-san'.

"seonseang-nim said that a woman who clean,cook and gaves advice for us is an umma.And a man who is strong,wise and gaves us a warm hug like a teddy bear is an appa just like him" Miku pointed his index finger at Yunho."W-what......" everybody was speachless.Changmin was the only one laughing like crazy."Hahahaha,THEY LOOKS LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE THAN NEWLY-WEDS...HAHAHHAH....MY TUMMY HURTS".

*cough.cough* "Let's continue with the discussion" Jaejoong face turns red.'Changmin-ah,i will get you'

"Let's go to the bridal shop...."every corner of the bus was filled with awkwardnessar.A few minutes,they arrived at the bridal shop.Gary was grinning like a idiot.Let's start with the bride.

The worker gasped when they dressed up the bride,the bride waist was small as an ant,her skin was flawless,her leg were long and slim,her was between b and c size,herher was long and silky,her eyes were doe,her plum lips is attractive,her tiny pointy nose was cute.The wedding dress was chosen by the groom himself.

http://www.onewed.com/wedding-dresses/blog/7-new-bridal-gown-stunners-from-white-by-vera-wang


Meanwhile,

Yunho was waiting for Jaejoong nervously,Changmin was looking at his hyung with a weird eyes 'so we need to be that nervous?'.Mr.kim was holding his wife waist .Mr.jung was talking on the phone,obviously about work.A few seconds later the curtains open,revealing an angel.Yunho jaw dropped,Changmin eyes widened,Junsu was taking care of the kids were stund,Gary and jihyo was teasing each other stop and looks at Jaejoong.The worker was smiling at their worked.Jaejoong was beautiful although she was wearing less make up.Yunho can't take his eyes to look every where,his eyes were stuck at Jaejoong.Jaejoong was only blushing,feeling uncomfortable of the eyes that was looking towards her.

"WTF! YOU LOOK GREAT!" Changmin bluntly swear infront of the twins,mrs.shim shut her son mouth."why are you swearing infront of the twins?" mrs.shim,jihyo,mrs.kim,mrsjung and Jaejoong says it united.

"Unni,i love the dress"

"Umma,the dress look beautiful on you"

"Is that my daughter?"

"As i thought,my no.1 worker"

"Is it Jaejoong?" Junho looks weird.

"beautiful..."mrs.kim eyed sparkled.

"my daughter-in-law is pretty" 'just like the legend'

"JAEJOONG-AH! SARANGHEAYO! NOMU ALEUMDAUN!" Yunho was just like a fan boy.

"Looks like everybody like dress no1,there is 2 more dresses to go"The worker bowed a while closing the curtains.

Changmin is now getting bored of waiting."Yunho-hyung,this is just 'trying the dress',what about the wedding photos? Jaejoong and you will look like models not married couple."

"Changmin,hyung will make her mine so anybody dares to cross the line is going to be punish by me"

"Don't make her pregnant,she is still young"

"YAH!! WE ARE NOT PLANNING TO HAVE BABIES THIS EARLY!"

"I KNOW!"

"Yunho-ah,me and mr.kim already bought a simple double storey house for you two.So you and Jaejoong will moved to that house after you two back from honeymoon,about the twins,we will take care of them." Mr jung talked to Yunho,just like strangers.

"Ho-honeymoon? Where?"

"Hawaii,do you want to change the destination?"

"No,Hawaii is a good place to have a honeymoon.''

"Ah,i almost forgot about it,you two will be change school,SM High school owned by mr.choi"

"The second child?"

"Yes,since the eldest is taking over the Choi.company and the youngest opened a entertainment."

"Owh"

Busy on talking about the honeymoon,The curtains opened again,the same as before everybody gasped,she look 10 times more beautiful than no1 dress.

"Sa-rang-hea-yo kim-jae-joong" Changmin chantted,Making Yunho glared at him.

Everybody laugh.

after trying all the wedding clothes,Jaejoong felt tired.Yunho was still energized.Happy like a madman.

"Let's talk about the photo shoot,You guys will have the photo shoot at Jaeju island.Tomorrow,we will departed" Hearing those words.Jaejoong sighes.'I am tired'

"who,will be folowing us to Jaeju Island?"

"nobody only the photographer and some stylist we hired."

'tomorrow is going to be a hard day for us' 


____________________________________


SORRY!!!!! I WAS BUSY GIVING PUNISHMENT AT MY BROTHER FOR ERASING HALF OF THE STOREY!