Appa is coming

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong POV.

For a month i work at the cafe.The truth is,I AM DEAD TIRED.

SIWON KEEP ON ASKING ABOUT THE OFFER.

MY IDIOT FANBOYS IS INCREASING.

ON MONDAY I NEED TO TAKE OVER THE KITCHEN BECAUSE GARY OPPA IS GOING ON A DATE WITH JIHYO UNNI.!!!!!

AND YUNHO AND YOOCHUN KEEP ON COMING TO THE CAFE!!!!!!!!

Well,I am soooooo thankfull towards Junsu and Junho because sometimes they came and help.

Not like Yunho,Yoochun and Siwon.

PLUS ON MONDAY THERE IS ONE CUSTOMER I HATE THE MOST.IT IS CHANGMIN.HE KNEW THAT MONDAY IS MY BUSSYIES DAY BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO LOVE BIRDS!! CHANGMIN KEEPS ON ORDERING FAST FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Owh,did i forget to mention it.I moved out of Shim Mansion.Now i am staying alone in my old apartment.

'Great' tomorrow is monday,and i am having my period.I DON'T HAVE ANY MOOD TO TALK TO ANYBODY.

What time is it now?   4:15 PM

I need to take a bath and buys some groceries.plus pads.

'geurewolf neaga wolf Auuu'

Who is calling me right now?

"annyeonghaseyo,jaejoong-shhi.It's me appa"

''what?!''

''are you having a bad mood?''

''just get to the point, appa''

''looks like appa will work in america for a few months with my wife.''

''yes,Whats wrong with that?''

''Can you take care of the twins for me''

''APPA!why don't you take them with you?!''

''because we wanted to have our own quality of time.plus,you are good at taking care of kids and your cooking is great!''

''what about school?,you wanted me to quit school!''

''Well,we sent them to a kindergarden in korea''

''I have part time job''

''quit it''

''in your face appa''

''I will send monthly money.15000 won a month.''

''that is not the issue appa.i have a big secret''

''what secret?dont tell me you make a women pregnent!!''

''I AM NO LONGER A BOY,I AM A GIRL RIGHT NOW!''

''DON'T LIE YOU BRAT!,''

''I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!,I DID'T DO ANY SURGERY,I JUST TURN TO A GIRL"

''WELL,NICE LIE KIM JAE JOONG!!! I AM COMING TO KOREA TOMORROW AND SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!''

''WELL,BECAUSE I AM NOT LYING,YOU ARE DEAD APPA!!!''

''GOOD BYE.MY S.O.N''

''BYE!''

you stupid father!

Jaejoong POV Ends.

Yunho and Yoochun Flasback

Yunho was walking aroung the Jung Mansion garden but suddenly....

"YUNHO-AH YUNHO-AHYUNHO-AH!!!!!"

"What is it,Yoochun?"

"Jaejoong and Junsu is working at LEESANG CAFE.The become the top 2 ullzzang Ladies.Jaejoong got nombor 1 and Junsu got nombor 2 the most likes and most views of the day.MY SU-IE IS SOOOOOOOOOO POPULAR.There are some pictures that was taken without they notice it.Jaejoong got a nice nickname you know and my su-ie nickname is 'princess cuteness"

'What is Jaejoong nicname?"Yunho asked with a pissed face.'I haven't gave a nicname to Jaejoong,those bastard."

"Well,'Angel Devil'"

"What is that?You call that 'nice nickname'"

"Well,they gave them this nickname bacause Jaejoong face is like an angel but when she snapped she turn to and devil"

"Thats make sense"

"LOL!Yunho-ah,do you still remember when you kiss jaejoong and Jaejoong kiss your cheeks.She was a devil that time"

"When we are having team fight.Jaejoong knock out 10 guys in 15 minits...maybe.."Yunho was trying his best to remember.

"Wow.....when she snapped it is totally dangerous."

"But her cooking skill is great..."Yunho is starting to drool.

"Really??! Is it that good?"

"Yes,her cooking was the best.It's was full with love..."Yunho face blushed.

"Look what i have here,a boy si falling in love...."

"SHUT UP,FORHEAD"

End of Yunho and Yoochun Flasback.

Jaejoong went to work,although her parents is coming.

Same as usual,On monday the lovebirds went on a date.Changmin is ordering.Siwon keeps on calling Jaejoong but was ignored.Yunho and Yoochun sits with Siwon.Jaejoong and Junsu fanboys are taking pictures.Great thing leeteuk is taking over the kitchen today.

The cafe was crowded with boys and girl.

Jaejoong and Junsu is the main attraction for boys.Yunho,Yoochun and Siwon is the main attraction for girls.

Yoochun keeps on bugging Junsu.

"Su-ie,My love."Junsu is having urge of puking.

"Su-ie is mine"Yoochun is singging like a mad man about Junsu.

"MIANHE,BUT I DON'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME.SOOOOOOOOOOO IF YOU KEEP ON SINGGING LIKE THAT I WILL ....."

"You will,what my sarang su-ie"

"I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU"

"So if i keep quiet you will go out with me?" Yoochun asked with a happiness tone.

"YES!" 'as if'

Jaejoong have a bigger problem.

"Jaejoong-ah,accept my offer."as always.

"No don't accept it,boojae"Yunho blurted.

"Who say that i will accept it?by the way,'boojae' is not my name"

"It's a nickname that I,JUNG YUNHO.The ONLY ONE that can call you that."

"I,KIM JAE JOONG will be calling you IDIOTIC from now on"

"Soooo,Jeajoong-ah please accept my offer"

"I D.O.N.T W.AN.T T.O.O"

"W.H.Y?"

"BECAUSE I AM NOT INTERESTED."

Jaejoong was having a short break.She turn on her phone and saw 50 missed call from appa.

and i text message.'Looks like you are running away,you must be lying.I AM AT YOUR HOUSE.after your work,come back home......love yor sweetess dad in the whole wide world.

Jaejoong sense something bad gonna happend.So she call gary to ask permission to leave.Great thing that gary was having a good mood.So he says yes.

Jaejoong run and call mrs.Shim and asked for help.


_________________________________________________________