Photoshoot part 1

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Airport. 7.12 AM.

Waiting for my wife to arrived.I went to the toilet,felling nervous about the photoshoot.Awhile walking I crashed a tall man.About 190 cm tall,kinda skinny.Although i was shorter,I wasn't the one who kissing the floor with my .I saw the tall man glasses on the floor.I picked up the glasses and gave him a hand.I never thought i was this NICE.

"T-thank you." The man bowed.

"Your welcome,......"

"Kwang Soo,Lee Kwang Soo"

"Your welcome,Kwang Soo-ssi.I am Jung Yun Ho.Waiting for my bride"

Suddenly,A male with muscle came and tap Kwang Soo shoulder.Makes Kwang Soo shuddered.

"Kwangsoo-ah,Where is the Gary and Jihyo? I received a missedcall from them."

"Molla,Hyung.But this guy name is Jung.Just like the client name"

"Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Kim Jong Kook.Sorry for my late introduction."

"It's okey,I am Jung Yunho."

"Sorry for my rudeness,but do you know Gary and Jihyo? Your name is..-"

"I know them.They are my bride boss.And also I came here is for the photoshoot for my wedding album."

"REALLY? I am a photographer,This is my assistant,Kwang-vatar."

"SoO YOU TWO ARE GARY AND JIHYO FRIENDS?"

"yes,we-"

Touch me touch me touch me now~

"YAH.JUNG YUNHO.WHERE ARE YOU?!.I WAS WAITING FOR 15 MINUTES!. I H.A.T.E TO WAIT!"

"Okey.okey.I'll be there,in a few minutes.Is gary hyung and jihyo noona with you?"

"Yes.They are waiting for their friends,Other words OUR wedding photographer"

"I know.Okey bye my beautiful,wonderful,perfect WIFE"

"YAH-


Thud thud thud.

 

"Let's get going,my boo hates to wait." I told them.

"Sure but lead the way"

"Don't worry,Kwang Soo-ssi, We won't be lose"

Leading the way,I was imagining Jaejoong angry face.CUTE.Without noticing anything,i was giggling all the way.When i saw Jaejoong from a afar,I saw Gary and Jihyo standing side by side,Of course,MY BOOJAE IS SULKING.JUST CUTE.Her pouting lips,Raven long hair,Perfect skin and SKIRT?! Yah! those guys eyes were looking hungrilly at my boojae thighs! I PRAY THAT THOSE GUYS EYES WILL BE BLIND FOR.E.VER!.Looking at Kwangsoo and Jongkook,they were drooling at my bride perfect curve body!.

"The woman over there is my future WIFE" Pointing my index finger at my WOMAN OR MAN.Look at the two jaw dropped,guess what,I MET THE MOST PERFECT PERSON IN THE WORLD.Jaejoong saw me and gave me a glare,pointing at her wrist watch.Walking forward leaving the two and hug Jaejoong.

"Olla,BUIN"

"Don't olla me.Jung."

"You are going to be Jung too"

"Yes,i will.But at school people will know me as KIM."

"No,that won't happen.You were registered as JUNG,so at SM High we will be the Jung couple."

"Do you want to be expelled?"

"I lied about the 'Jung couple',you will be known by my relatives that just came back from southeast asian."

"But i can't speak any language in southeast asian do"

"Tell them you went to a international school." We almost forgot about the four people that was waiting for us.

"Jaejoong-ah,time to check-in.Me and Gary oppa will be leaving you two with our dear friends"Jihyo said awhile steping backwards.

"Bye,Unni have a nice DATE"Jaejoong gave a winked at Jihyo.

"Bye,dongseangie" Replying Jaejoong winked.They both giggle.Something smell fishy here.

"Sorry for my rudeness,I am Kim JaeJoong"Jaejoong bowed at the two idiots.

"I am Lee Kwang Soo,my phone num.....-"the zirrafe was pushed and was replace by a tiger.

"Jong kook,Kim Jong Kook"Hoping for a handshake.Dead no.

"Let's go,We will be late for the flight." The three nodded.

~!~!~!~!@~@~@~@~@~#~#!~#~#~#!

In the cabin.

Looking at my angel is sleeping,with her head resting on my shoulder.Receiving a 'AWWWW' from the cabin crews and some tourist.Some ert took a picture of my angel sleeping,great thing Jaejoong was resting her head on MY shoulder or not,Maybe the cameras was broken to pieces by ME. MWOHAHAHAHA.Slowly i felt my shoulder wiggle,Knowing my angel is going to wake up.I ready with my plan.

"Mph...." Jaejoong strech her hands.Eyeing her lips.I gave a peck.When...

*KA CHAK*

Me and Jaejoong looked to the right and saw Jong Kook with a camera.

"PERFECT.A LOT MORE SKINSHIP." I look at Jaejoong and smirked.Jaejoong looked at me and her eyes widened."Don't you-" i send another kiss.

"MORE!!!" Kwang Soo appeared from the the back of our seat.Because his seat is behind us.

Jaejoong POV

2 days i will be at Jeaju.I don't know what will happen.Everybody is crazy.Even the photographer are maniac.The tall stupid man was sooo stupid.

Will it going to be safe there? Or will the photoshoot be great? And i am dead tired of this question in my head.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Great thing i managed to finish it.,, 

Bad thing happend,A friend of mine confessed to me but i don't like him AT ALL. I like his brother not him.The friend of mine is kinda possesive,PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE....