Shim.

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Mrs.Shim slowly opens the mansion main door, she furrows her eyebrows when she notice the mansion was quiet, usually the maids will greet her and follow by her son who was always whinning. She shrugs her shoulders as she makes her way to the kitchen. The groceries in her hands are slowly getting heavier and heavier,she fasten her footsteps but stop abruptly as she heard the kitchen was occupied, a low voice was humming a song, she frowned as she recognize that voice,its her own son.

Mrs.shim knows her son too well,he wont be in the kitchen without any 'problems' about his empty stomach. She put the groceries on the counter slowly so it wont make any sound, she peaks at what her son was up to. She gasped when she saw her lazy son was polishing the wine glass awhile his ears was plugged with earphones. 

"SON!"

Changmin startled,his eyes widen as he felt the wine glass in his hands were gone. He taught the broke the wine glass so he looks down and examing the white marble floor,it was clean, there was no sign of the wine glass,he unplugged his earphones and look at the culprit.His mother was smirking, she have the wine glass in her right hand.

"Umma~" Changmin started to whine as he shoke his shoulder a bit. 
"Stop scaring me!" Changmin hissed at his mother. Mrs.Shim can only look at her son with amusement.
"Spill the beans my son,I know you! whats the reason for this? You wont do anything for free, Shim Changmin."

Changmin smiles and took the wine glass in his mother's hand, starting to wipe the wine glass. "You know what I want."
Mr.Shim walks to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of red wine,she snatched the wine glass from Changmin and pour herself a glass of red wine, "You know I wont agree." Mrs.Shim said as she took a sip of her wine.

Changmin smirkes and he walkes to the cabinet,taking a green mug "I know," he walkes to the counter and rummage through his mother groceries and held up a carton of milk, "Thats why," he poured the milk in his green mug, "I asked Appa for permission"

Mr.Shim felt the wine went into the wrong pipe and made her choked,coughing to save her life. Changmin smiles cheekily, "Looks like I am moving to SM High School."

_____________________________

Sorry if its short, I havent update for a long timeso I kinda run out of idea. Maybe I will update again tomorrow.