The twins

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong arrived at her appartment,she took a deep breath 'As long as the old man doesn't faint'

Jaejoong opened the door at took a peek,she saw mrs.Shim is explaning everything.

Jaejoong tip toed but was caught be the annoying twin.

"Onee-chan,who are you?"The curious little boy asked.

"I am your father daughter"Jaejoong knew that kids this age shouldn't be confuse.

"Ota-san said that we have a onii-chan not a onee-chan"the girl said.

Jaejoong is searching for an answer that won't make the twins confuse.

"Ota-san said it like that because onee-chan sometimes acted like a boy."Jaejoong gave them her beautiful smile.

"Miku,Mika chan,Come he..."A sweet japanese women appeared.

"Jaejoong-k......"Jaejoong gave that women a signal.'CHAN...-CHAN..."

"Jaejoong-chan,,When did you come back?"

"A few minutes ago"Jaejoong gave her a wide smile.'Well,at least my idiotic dad found a nice and understandble women'

Suddenly a tall figured appeared.Jaejoong knows that person.Yes,it is Jaejoong dad.

"Mmm........Jaejoong miaheyeo,appa didn't believe you......"

"Add 500 won to the 1500 won per month.Got it?" Jaejoong likes to bully her appa sometimes.

"SO YOU ACCEPT IT?? OKEY TAKE CARE OF MIKU AND MIKA.WE WILL BE LEAVING THIS MIDNIGHT"

"WHAT THE HELL?! MIDNIGHT TONIGHT?!"

"YES!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A LOVELY DAY WITH MY WIFE"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! THE TWINS ONLY KNEW MY NAME.I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHO IS WHO"

"Well,it is easy.Mika is a girl.Miku is a boy."

"Well i know that.I meant is,these kids this age wouldn't be attracted to other people accept for their parents.Do you want the twins to cry searching for their parents.they will felt betrayed you know.''Jaejoong said in a serious tone.'Sorry,pops.I am the school Jjang,i am totally busy.'

"I WILL BE LEAVIN NOW,BYE-BYE SWEET HEART"Jaejoong dad hold his wife hands and gave a peck to the twins.

"WERE YOU LISTENING?!"

Jaejoong felt a peck on her cheek.Jaejoong turned around and face the door.Her father already slammed the door.Jaejoong run out and chase after them but her father managed to enter vthe lif and left Jaejoong with the twins.

"What am i going to do?"

Jaejoong walked back to her appartment.

"Konichiwa,Onee-chan!"the twin was soooo happy to see Jaejoong.

"Hait,koninchiwa.Come here,mika and miku chan." The twins run towards jaejoong.Jaejoong lift mika and holded miku hand tighly.

"let's get clean.Miku should take a bath together with Jaejoong and Mika."Jaejoong smiled towards miku.

"But you are girls..."Miku face blushed.

"Jaejoong-oneechan will not leave Miku-kun alone here."

Miku just nodded.

"Tomorrow,Jaejoong-oneechan will goes to school and after school i will go to work.Would you two come and help onee-chan at my workplace."

the twin looked at Jaejoong with puppy eyes."YES!"

"Okey let's take a warm bath together"


Meawhile......

Yunho was looking at his cell phone.

YUNHO POV

I want to call boojae.....she left early........maybe something came up.....

WAIT,JUNG YUNHO.WHY ARE SOOOOOOOO WORRIED ABOUT JAEJOONG.

maybe i should text her.....what should i type......Jaejoong are you okey?......no.........Jaejoong lets have a fight between school.......no........I miss you.....yes i should type that....WAIT AM I CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

YUNHO     YUNHO    YUNHO     WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T TELL ME.......I FELL FOR JAEJOONG?!    NO WAY....

_________________________________________________________________

wow twins......poor yunho