Mrs.Jung Lie?

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Mr.Jung: How did Jaejoong revived from death?

Mrs.Jung:Yunho gave her 5 percent of his strength.But i told him 20 percent to make it a lot more logical.

Mr.Jung:5 PERCENT?! That is not enough.How can that much strength to wake up a dead person! It will take 950 years to collects all the strength to revived a DEAD PERSON WHO IS POISAN WITH UNKNOWN POISAN! The doktors said that the poisan was deadly.Enough to kill 8 elephants 10 tigers 12 crocodile with one drop.

Mrs.Jung: that's why I set up the marriege.I lied about the blood and marriege things.In monster world is like human world marriege,Vows in front og God.

Mr.Jung:Why did you do that?

Mrs.Jung:Because she her USED-TO-BE-SON of her.I knew it from the beggining,I look at Jaejoong and look at her faetures closely,her skin,her eyes,her nose,her lips is just like her's.I promised her that i will married our babies in the future but a week after she gave birth to her son,she went missing.And look at Yunho state right now,He will not explode.We better let Jaejoong calmed him down,letting Jaejoong to be by his side,It is safer.

Mr.Jung:What to you meant 'a lot more safer'?

Mrs.Jung:Yunho is awakened my dear! He isn't a normal human nor monster.A monster like us can't even revived a DEAD person that easily.A monster is stronger than human but WHAT IS YUNHO?! HE IS STRONGER THAN A MONSTER!.Like the legends said, 'the strength of a monster is high but a strength of the devil's King is higher than monster.But there is only one Devil's King,that is THE QUEEN OF THE GODDESS FLOWER LOVER.One day,the devil's king will provoked,ONLY the queen of the goddess flower can calmed him.'


Mr.Jung: Now you said it........You are right.We bettter let him married to Jaejoong.Only Jaejoong can stop him.About Yunho real age,When will we told him the truth?

Mrs.Jung:Give them time.They need to relax before continuing this disaster.

Mr.Jung:How did you get permission from the Kims to hand in the marriege?

Mrs.Jung:Did you forget? Mr.kim used to be the strongest monster in the whole wide world.Of course he knew about Jaejoong real self and past.

Mr Jung:......


__________________________________________-

Might be short. please wait for tomorrow! okey bye!