Shin Ki High School

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong woke up and walk to the bathroom to take his bath.

Jaejoong didn't know what on his right pulse until now."A-a calla lily??.i don't remember having tattoos.Well just live it maybe it's something important"

jaejoong feels like he wanted to pee.When he slide down his .Jaejoong scream "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ING HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME???!!BLOOD CAME OUT OF MY WHAT IS THAT THING CALLED ANYWAY."

The whole mansion heard Jaejoong scream.Changmin was sleeping fell of his bed.

mrs. Shim run to Jaejoong room and opened the bathroom door."What is happening,honey?"

Jaejoong eyes were teary."Look like i am sick.The blood came out of my mmmmm (jaejoong is mumbling because jaejoong doesn't know what is it)

"Honey that's great news.It's your first period.You need these."mrs.shim gave jaejoong some pads.

"Sorry, for my rudeness but can you show me how to use it?"jaejoong mind was blanked.

mrs.shim show jaejoong how to use the pads.

"and dont forget to mark your calender that you have period."mrs.shim left the room.

jaejoong sighed "I MISS MY OLD BODY SOOOOO MUCH, YOU NEW BODY"

Now Jaejoog is getting ready to school with mr.shim car.Chnagmin was having his 6th toast in the car.

Changmin said "Hyung,although you dress up as a boy,you still look girly"

Jaejoong wasn't in a good mood "I know!".Changmin kept silent all  the way to school.

At Dong Bang School,

Jaejoong underlings was waiting for him.Other than greeting jaejoong,they were checking out their jjang face.

One of the underlings said "Today,we have a meeting with the Shin Ki High School"

Jaejoong was shocked "W-what,Shin Ki High is the lowest ranked,They can't fight us,were are the top 3 school fight"

The underling nodded "Well,that is the past leader,The new leader made it reached the top 5 in a week"

Jaejoong jaw dropped "From the lowest ranked to the top 5 in A WEEK?!"

The underling nodded.

"Underlings,get ready for tonight fight,it's doesn't sound easy and who is Shin Ki High School new leader?"

One of the underling stepped forward and hand in a file.Jaejoong opened the file and read all the information "Jung Yun Ho,The son of the Jung corp."

Jaejoong smirked "okey thanks,shindong.Your information were great"

Jaejoong went to his classand sat at his chair.

Jaejoong read all information of Yunho in the file.There's even Yunho picture.

"Wow,He is handsome."jaejoong fangirling.Jaejoong slapped himself "What the hell were you thinking kim jaejoong"

The school ends,jaejoong already text Changmin that he have meeting so he can't come home.

Jaejoong head to the meeting place,

He walk on the street but suddenly a kid was playing with his dog fell down at the main road.

Jaejoong run to the kid and managed to pull the kid,the motorbike brake and and yell "YAH.WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT LITTLE THING"

jaejoong was angry hearing the rude rider "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE KID,YOU !!!!"

the rider took of his helmet "DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I??I AM JUNG YUNHO!!!"

"I KNOW YOU ,YOU ARE JUNG ONLY SON AND YOU ARE SHIN KI HIGH SCHOOL LEADER!.YOU'RE BORN ON FEBRUARY 6.YOU WERE RAISED BY YOUR GRANDMA FROM YOU'RE 2 MONTHS TO 12 YEARS OLD IN GWANGJU.YOUR GRANDMA DIED AT THE AGE OF 72 YEARS OLD.!" Jaejoong shouted.

"H-how did you know about my grandmother and my early life?" Yunho was shocked hearing his own information from jaejoong.

Jaejoong left and ignored Yunho.Yunho was left behind with a thousand question in his mind.

Jaejoong reached at the meeting place,all of his underlings were waiting for him.

Jaejoong wasn't in a good mood.

Now they have to wait for Shin Ki school to come

Jaejoong hates to wait,now Jaejoong other personality is nearly showing.His killing mode.

The Shin Ki High School just came,

Jaejoong yell "WHY DID YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR AN HOUR,YOU IDIOTIC JUNG YUNHO!"

Yunho was shocked "you are the information knower!"

Jaejoong smirked "Because i am not in a good mood,now my KILLING MODE is coming out bacause of your DUMBNESS!"

Jaejoong underling know what jaejoong meant because they always seen his Killing Mode.

Yunho chuckled "Are you a robot for having mode?!"

Jaejoong gives a sign to his underling attack in 5 second.the attack start after 5 second.

In 15 minutes Jaejoong already knock out 18 guys with his fist.

Yunho was shocked seeing Jaejoong strength.Jaejoong Killing mode is dangerous.

IN 15 minutes Yunho managed to knocked out 10 guys,

Jaejoong knocked out 20 more guys in 30 minutes.

From Shin Ki School is left ONLY Yunho that still standing woundless.

Now it's 1 vs 1 fight (LEADER VS LEADER)

Before jaejoong managed to punch Yunho Face,they heard the police siren.

All of them run from the place,

Jaejoong picked up his ringging cell phone 

"YAH..!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU,BASTARD??"

"IS THAT THE WAY YOU SPEAK TO YOUR HYUNG??!!"

"UMMA IS DEAD WORRIED ABOUT YOU.WHERE ARE YOU ANYWAY?"

"I'M AT XX AREA.WHY?"

"JUST WAIT THERE,I'LL BE THERE.JUST DONT MOVE YOUR FROM THERE''

''OKEY,I GET IT.JUST DRIVE YOUR HERE.!.!"

''BYE,HYUNG''

Jaejoong is waiting for Changmin to arrive.Awhile waiting for Changmin,jaejoong heard a girl scream.

jaejoong run and saw a girl was harrased by a drunk man.

Jaejoong kick the drunk man private place and give him a deadly glare.

The girl was cute and pretty.

The girl was thankful and jaejoong saw a flower on her pulse.

"YOU HAVE A FLOWER ON YOU PULSE,WHY?"

"It's nothing."the girl lowered her head

"don't try to hide it.you are same as me,look at my pulse i have calla lily"Jaejoong was excited seeing the stranger that have the same fate as me.

"wow,it look beatiful,mine is Lily of Valley and my name Junsu.Kim Jun Su"

"My name is Kim Jae Joong."jaejoong smile widely.

"YAH!!YOU ASHOLE I TOLD YOU TO WAIT THERE!!!!" Changmin came out uf nowhere.

"YAH!!! IM OLDER THAN YOU,YOU BASTARD!!!"Junsu was watching covers jaejoong mouth."A girl shouldn't swear,you know".

"I know but this little...."Jaejoong was about to swear but Junsu covers his mouth.

"Hyung,whos is she?"Changmin asked.

"the person who has the same fate as me" 

"So this girl turned to a girl just like you?"jaejoong nodded.

"Hyung,how did you know she was the same as you?"

"I saw the flower mark on her right pulse,just like mine"Jaejoong and Junsu showed Changmin their right pulse.

"But hyung,your flower is different than hers?"Changmin is confused.

"Well,i don't know why,maybe junsu knows"jaejoong and changmin looked junsu.Junsu just nodded.

"Let meet up tomorrow,at XX restaurant"Changmin said.

"Why does it have to be at a restaurant?"Jaejoong smirked.

"You don't know if the story is long or short,Maybe i will get hungry in the middle of the story"Changmin said cofidently.

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes.Junsu chuckled hearing Changmin.

"Okey,we need to leave,bye-bye junsu"said jaejoong.Junsu wave her hand and said "see you later unni and food monster"

"YOU..!!"Changmin was going to swear but jaejoong interupted  Changmin by slapping Changmin shoulder.

Jaejoong and Changmin get inside the car abd drive back home.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look like jaejoong killing mode is scary.