About Jaemin that Scare me the most

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong POV.

Today I have a meeting with mrs Kwon,I put on some makeup and a casual clothes but still fashionable.

I was waiting at XX cafe.

I took a sip of hot chocolate and suddenly i felt a hand patting my shoulder.

"Jaejoong-ssi,Anyeong"Mrs Kwon smile widely.

"mrs.Kwon,this may sound selfish but i really want to know"I asked without any hasitation.

"What is it,Jaejoong-ssi?"Worried expression is now showing at mrs kwon face.

"About Jaemin....please i really need to know......I have to know"

End of Jaejoong POV.

"Jaejoong-ssi?"Mrs Kwon wiped Jaejoong tears that flowing.

"This what happend to Jaemin-ssi.........

FLASHBACK

A 5 month pregnant women from gwangju moved to a small vilage,in Cheju-do.

The pregnant women was beautiful as an angel,her name was Han Min-ah.

Her husband died,so she work so hard.Everybody in the vilage love her,She was hard working and very nice women.

"Min-ah,You better rest.You are pregnent."An old women said worriedly at the younger one.

"I am okey,as long as I am a alive.I will not let my baby starve"The younger one smile widely to the older one.

After 4 month,A baby that the whole vilagers waiting because they know the baby will look like it's mother for sure.

Finally the baby was born,The whole vilagers was happy hearing about the news but when they saw the baby with their own eyes,The baby eyes were red.

The whole vilage was shocked\scared at the baby but although her eyes were red,the beauty is still unbeatably.

The baby was name Han Jae Min.After a few months her red eyes turned Black like a normal people eyes.

The whole vilagers start to make rumours about min ah and Jaemin.'the cursed beauty' and 'the Beautiful monster'

But the vilage just can't help to love the 2 angels.They are nice to kids and hard working.

But one day,Min-ah disapear in front of the vilagers.They saw Min ah turn to dust.

That time Jae-min was 20 years old,The vilagers found a weird creature.The creature was strong,big and can spoke.

'WHERE IS THE SIXTH GENERATION??!!"The createru said with a frighting tone.

"YOU GUYS HAVE THE SIXTH GENERATION!!!"The creature eyes turned red just like Jaemin eyes when she was born.

The vilage started to suspect Jaemin.One by one the creature kills the vilagers people.

"GET OUT OF THIS PURE VILLAGE,YOU MONSTER!!!"One women scremed like a mad women awhile pointing at Jaemin.

"MY HUSBAND DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!ALL OF THE MESS THAT HAPPEND IN THIS VILLAGE IS YOUR FAULT!!!!ALL OF THEM!!!!"

Jaemin just stood still,feeling guilty is flowing in her body.

All of the villagers agree with the women.

"GET OUT....PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT BEFORE WE KILL YOU!!"The vilagers screamed. 

Jaemin was terrified.Jaemin runs to her home and pack her things as fast as she could.

She left the village without saying a word.

FLASHBACK END.

Jaejoong eyes were teary.Mrs kwon sob can be hear in the whole cafe.

"That time i was 16 years old.I can't say anything to gain Jaemin innocence."Mrs kwon sob was getting louder.

Jaejoong stood up and gave mrs kwon a warm hug.

"It's okey.........just cry,don't hold any feeling behind.....the guilty will kill you silently so calm down..."Jaejoong let mrs kwon cry on Jaejoong shoulder.

'Jaemin-ssi,who are you?,what are you?and what are you to me?' Jaejoong mind is going crazy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


JAEMIN-SSI WHO ARE YOU??