Ersatz.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ersatz.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

"YG Entertainment President and Artists join G Dragon in Singapore for One of A Kind Tour Finale" -- words that headline every fansite and even the YG website carries the banner for G Dragon's Final Concert in Singapore.

--------------------------------------------

Hotel room, Singapore...

"Are you sure about this?" Bom asked her and she nodded. "Sandara Park, this isn't the time for that!"

"You don't understand, Bom-ah!" Dara raised her voice, "You think I want this? You think I enjoy seeing him this way? I am ing destroying his life! You think I don't see that?"

It was the night before Jiyong's final concert. After dinner, the president also dismissed them early so that they were well rested for tomorrow.

Bom went to Dara's room since she noticed that her friend was so out of it during dinner. Jiyong was an entirely different story...he looked sick! For a person who is supposed to be on stage the next day, he looked like he won't even make it to the stage tomorrow. Bom caught him stealing glances at Dara every now and then.

"There has got to be another way!"

"I tried...I talked with Sajangnim! I wanted to fix things..." Dara told her, swallowing the lump in , trying her best not to break down. "He said that if Jiyong does anything to expose us, then he will have no choice but to let him go. Bom, Jiyong will regret it. He will get over losing me but he will never get over losing his music!"

Flashback...

"Aniyo! Hate Me! I told you not to choose me! Can't you see I'm suffering because of you? Jiyong face it! This has become more of a burden for us!"

"You know that's not true!" Jiyong grabbed her shoulders, "Sandara, you are such a liar!"

"Are you sure I'm lying?" she looked him in the eye, "Or did you just want to believe that?"

Jiyong shook his head, she had never seen him so broken.

"Can't you see I'm not happy anymore?" Dara said in a cold voice.

Jiyong left the room and closed the door with a loud "bang". Dara slid to the floor, bawling her eyes out. Saying "sorry" over and over again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom knocked and when he answered, he knew things were not all right. He pulled her inside his room and gave her comfort in his arms.

"Seunghyun...she's suffering. She's suffering and she wants to be alone." Bom cried onto his shoulder. "I'm such a useless friend!"

"Aniyo…" he said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Jiyong must be in a far more worst state!"

"He is." Seunghyun told her as he lead her to sit, "I tried to talk to him but he didn't want any company. Seungri almost got hit by the door before he slammed it to his face. Youngbae tried but he brushed him off as well. Daesung is scared to even approach him."

"I can't help but…" Bom started then cried again when she looked at him. "I'll be in a far worst state if this happens to us."

Seunghyun held her hand. "It won't, araso? We're never going to let anyone else know, ne? We have been careful. You won't lose me, Bommie. Stop crying or your face will get all puffy tomorrow." Bom hit his arm but hugged him closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Concert Day...

"Girls, lets run through the sequence." Chaerin called for the girls after their make up was done. "I am going to perform The Leaders with him and then Jiyong oppa and I will do Gizibe. This will be our first appearance. Bom-unnie, you will join him next for We Belong Together then Top oppa will join you for Oh Yeah, ne?" Bom nodded, "This is after Today." Chaerin looked at the program. 

"Ne, that's after Today." Bom helped their leader.

"We perform I Love You and I am the Best before your stage then, Minzy-ah you have to get ready just after Light it Up."

"Ne! Once Tablo-oppa gets up on stage, that's my cue to wait."

"Great! O, that will be after our intermission so..."

"I'll be all right, I'll change fast."

"Then you have to change again for the finale. Jiyong-oppa will introduce us again and perform our new single just before his last song."

"There are a lot of songs. Its like the YG family concert. i suddenly miss it!" the youngest felt a bit nostalgic, "Where's Dara-unnie?"

"She's having her make up and costume done in a while." Jjangmae told them. "She just had a prior engagement before this."

"On Jiyong-oppa's concert?" Chaerin asked, sarcastic. "We're here only for this, Jjangmae."

"Don't gang up on me." the young manager tried to make things light, "She's coming. Don't worry."

Minzy held Bom's hand. "Unnie, I think Dara-unnie needs this. Its better if she's not here yet. If she's here while we're all set to perform with Jiyong-oppa, she will be more heartbroken."

"She should be on that stage with him…" Chaerin said quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lee Seungri!" he stopped at the sound of that voice. "Where are you going?"

"Sajangnim!" he smiled at his boss, "Jiyong-hyung told me to check on something on the stage. He's a bit nervous for this show."

"Araso, I thought you were up to no good." Sajangnim told the younger guy.

"Aigoo, why do you always think that?" he protested. 

"Better help your hyung." Hyun Suk told the maknae of Big Bang. "He probably need you with him, as well as your brothers." Seungri could just nod and thought to himself, "You know well why..."

"Seungri!" The boss heard it when he said it out loud.

"Did you say something?" Seungri feigned innocence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's manager was talking to him but it was as good as talking to a deaf-mute. Jiyong wasn't paying attention to anything. He only moved when pieces of his jewelry scattered on the floor. Jiyong managed to knock over his entire set of accessories.

Geeun, his stylist went to him, "It will be all right. I'll ask the staff to pick it up. Jiyong go over there. You have to prepare for the opening." The young prodigy complied, his face devoid of any emotion.

It was only a few minutes…the concert will start. He was walking towards the stage, his feet were numb. He couldn't hear anything. The only thing he could focus on was Dara's broken face. 

"I'm not happy anymore!" 

"Tell me what to do! I'll do it!"

"You can't! You are as miserable as I am! You want to be free when you love, right? That's never going to happen so lets stop!"

The roar of the crowd got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter