침묵

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
침묵

 

 

Silence...

Jiyong came back from his London trip and they were as rowdy as ever inside the studios, especially since Seungri is also back from Japan. The girls has a radio guesting with Yoo In Na and Dara was excited to see her friend. Its been so long since the last time they have seen each other and talked.

 

"Are you going to tell her about us?"

"In secret, probably. Not during the show." Dara knocked her fist on Jiyong's skull.

"Aww!" Dara kissed the part she hurt and Jiyong was smiling again.

"Aigoo, seeing you two together makes me barf." Seungri scowled.

"You're just jealous!" Chaerin loved to tease the Bigbang maknae.

"How about you pacify my jealousy now?" Seungri eyed Chaerin seductively and she hid behind Youngbae.

"Yah! You are so erted!" Chaerin scolded him.

"Seungri-ah, I saw the unedited teaser!" Bom placed her arm on Seungri's shoulder and he was looking smug. "You really are a man now. Really, all the s and the girls and the touching, seriously. Can you get any more erted than that?" Bom ruffled his hair.

"Noona! I want to show everyone that I have matured and this album, I invested blood, sweat and tears for this."

"Do you need ladies in your video to look mature? Huh? Jiyong, you should give him pointers."

"Why? I'd have ladies in my video if I wasn't banned for ing before!" Dara hit his arm. "Kidding babe, but seriously, let him have his freedom. This is his album anyway."

"I'm just worried about the talk about this because of his last scandal." Bom added as she sat beside Dara.

"Bom-noona has a point but I'm sure the video isn't going to be that explicit. Sajangnim won't allow it anyway. Remember, we are in a country where they change lyrics from "skin" to "sky"." The singers laughed at his remark.

"Yah! Give time for Double Park TV, araso? We have to feature you between your promotions!" Bom told the Bigbang members.

"We're trying to beat YG life." Dara added.

"That's quite ambitious." Minzy commented and laughed. "But seriously, they are hilarious!" The others agreed. "Dara-unnie, your voice when singing You and I was really good!"

"Surprisingly, you recieved really good feedback. Bom-noona became very talkative sometimes I didn't even understand her anymore." Jiyong teased Bom while hiding behind Dara.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" Bom shouted back then Jjangmae opened the door.

"It's time to go." he informed the girls.

"Chaerin-unnie, are you really going to wear that hat?" Minzy asked. "It looks so much like Jiyong-oppa's!"

"It's a replica. Xin gave it to me. Its more feminine, I like the cut." Chaerin fixed the hat on her. "It's quite different, right Oppa?" Jiyong nodded.

"Do you want to wear my hat, D?" Jiyong asked as Dara stood up and fixed herself.

"It doesn't work with my outfit." She smiled at him then dropped a kiss on his forehead. "Don't work too late. I'll txt you when we're done." She waved to Youngbae and Seungri before leaving. When the boys were left alone, Youngbae and Seungri began teasing Jiyong.

Tweet 8.14.13 @krungy21: Yoo In Na unnie's Volume Up!!! I was with (YG) family so I was just sitting down comfortably like I'm at home ^.^ Its sad cuz time was short so pls call us again. It's nice to meet In Na unnie too whom I haven't seen for a long time. We see Seungyoon everyday.. We're like on the same team~Cute...

 

After the program, the girls goofed around on line a little before sleeping, even misspelling their names and finding it hilarious. Minzy always liked to tease "Jara".

After saying good night, Dara was still pondering over what to give to Jiyong on his birthday. Aside from that, she was also worried that she might not be able to go. He's going to be mad at her if she doesn't. "Ottoke..." she sighed and decided to send Chaerin a text message. She was staying back in their room again since the girls haven't filmed the second episode yet. When she replied, Dara went to Chaerin's room with her guitar.

"Omo, did you come to serenade me, Unnie?" Chaerin joked. "I'd rather really sleep than listen to you make noise."

"Aigoo, I'll just leave..." But Chaerin laughed and stopped her by pulling her in and dragging her to the bed. Dara lay on Chaerin's bed, looking up at the cieling. "What's wrong?"

"I've been practicing the guitar again."

"And?"

"My fingers hurt."

"Naturally. What song are you playing?"

"Lonely."

"What the hell would you be lonely for when Jiyong oppa is back?" Dara sighed and Chaerin could sense that her friend was troubled. "Come on, play and I will sing for you."

"Chinja?" Dara sat and looked at Chaerin who nodded.

"Don't get this on film though cause you're in my room and I already took out my make up. I look sick."

"Can I record it though?" Chaerin was thoughtful for a moment then nodded. Dara set her phone between them. "Can we just practice once before you record it?" Dara nodded then started to strum the guitar, telling Chae when to start and when to stop.

After Chaerin sang to her, Dara was smiling again and they listened to the playback both girls laughing. 

"Wow, you are not just our PR manager but our guitarist as well!" Chaerin praised her.

"I still need to improve a lot."

"You're always practicing so I know you'll improve a lot more. Jiyong-oppa's birthday is coming."

"I know."

"You look depressed."

"I don't know what to give him yet."

"He doesn't need gifts."

"I still want to give him something."

"Take him to bed!" Dara got Chaerin's pillow and hit her with it and Chaerin was laughing at her.

"You're as erted as Seungri now."

"Oh no, no one will match up to that guy."

"He's having a party with Nuthang, the night just before his birthday, right?"

"Ne! I have a concert to go to then we're going straight to the venue of his party. I can pick you up on the way if you like. His parties don't start early anyway. I might be there around 10 or 11."

"I have this thing with Sajangnim on that day. I don't really know what time we're going to finish. I couldn't change the meeting anymore because its been set and its hard to reschedule with Sajangnim." Dara sighed. "I really wanted to do something for him on his birthday but it seems even my presence would be hard to come by. Can you help me get a cake for him?"

"Sure but when?"

"I was thinking we could go around and look for a cake before hand but call them to deliver when its time."

"Or I can pick it up and bring it over, right? They might not deliver at midnight."

"You're right."

"How about we do that the day before his birthday? If you can sneak out with me in the early morning."

"I'd like that." Dara smiled then hugged Chaerin. "You're my lifesaver."

"I know."

 

Tweet 8.15.13 @krungy21: Sandara's latest kiss is with ?! M!Countdown's "trophy"!!! Thanks to all of you~ Thank you ^.^ <3

After a long time, I kissed with...Mr. trophy today...

The girls arrived at the company with smiles on their faces and they were very excited to show Sajangnim their trophy and they also boasted to Epik High, Hayi and the Bigbang members who were there and they congraluted the girls.

"You've worked so hard for this. Congrats!" Hayi told her unnies. "Dara-unnie, I liked the pink and blue braids."

"Ne, I liked them too but i don't like to wear the same hair so i chose different colors. We have to eat meat together again some time, Hayi! We will reserve a spot for you in our show, so give us time, ne?" Hayi laughed.

"I'm not sure I can match your craziness but yeah, I'll do that! I'd like to eat meat with the unnies again."

"We'll see you later, Hayi!"

The girls left and went back to their studio to see Teddy, who upon seeing them, did a celebratory dance with the girls.

"You have to rest today." He told them. "Tomorrow, we have to work again since well, I want to see if the next single will work out and if it doesn't at least, I have to change. Are you all up for it?"

"Ne!" came from the girls.

"Krom, ka! I'll see you guys tomorrow."

The girls went to the next studio and found Seungri and Jiyong who both smiled upon seeing them. Jiyong stood up and opened his arms to Dara giving her a hug.

"I'll let you kiss that trophy anytime, but make sure its just the trophy!"

"Can we hang out with you for a while?" Bom asked. "I still don't want to go home. I'm still pretty psyched up."

"Why not." Seungri answered. "I'm sure you missed me."

"Let's just go get something to eat or anything just to celebrate away from Seungri?"

"Yah, call me oppa!"

"Aniyo!" Chaerin put out her tongue to him.

"Seungri-oppa, when will you ever learn?" Minzy shook her head at Seungri. "Can we listen to your song?"

"Jiyong-hyung and I are working on it. I also have a photoshoot to do so I'll be leaving early."

"Chae..." Bom called the leader and the latter went to stand behind Bommie as she checked their standing on Naver."We're number 1 but there are still snide comments."

"It will always come up." Both girls looked at Dara who was still in Jiyong's arms. Minzy also looked at what Bommie found. Dara moved but Jiyong didn't let her.

"What does it say?" She asked the girls instead.

"They said Sajangnim bribed the company to make us win." Chaerin answered her bluntly. "We are way down in other charts so its suspicious that we won today."

"Stuff like these always come up when you're number 1." Seungri tried to console the girls. "We've heard much worse."

"I still really don't get it why they need to post those things." Bom spoke up. "We're all just really doing our job."

"You won, its what matters." Jiyong run his hand up and down Dara's back.

"If there are still people out there who doubt us, how can I not doubt myself." Dara whispered to him.

"You know yourself more than they do. You worked hard for this. Dara, don't. Stop thinking about it. Please?" Jiyong tilted her head up so that she was looking at him. She gave him a small smile and nodded. "Good." They both turned to the others who were standing by the computer. Even Jiyong noticed that the mood in the studio has become sullen. Seungri wasn't saying jokes as well.

"Guys, turn that off now." Jiyong commanded but no one seemed to listen. He saw the socket and pulled it out, the computer losing its power. "I said that's enough. Go home and rest. You have more performances to do."

The girls nodded then they walked out of the studio. When they were gone, he turned to Seungri. "Was it bad?" Jiyong asked and Seungri nodded then he grinned. "We still had it worse." Jiyong sighed and nodded. "Let's go finish this, maknae!

 

The girls had a performance for Music bank the next day, the weig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter