Escorts and Rainy Days

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yorobun! 

Hello! Well...this chapter may overlap with the previous one. I just really really really couldn't help myself but drool at Lee Soo Hyuk and Chaerin, the strong couple on Mnet 20's Choice! ^__^ kekekeke

Anyway, the story will start before the awards show and end in the present. 

Thank you for reading!

ESCORTS.AND.RAINY.DAYS

 

 

 

It was 2 days before the Mnet 20s Choice awards and the girls were in the practice room. Chaerin slummped on the floor when a break was called. Dara noticed that their leader was a bit off during practice. It was after their meeting with Sajangnim that she noticed this. Dara sat beside Chaerin.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked but the young leader just shook her head and smiled. "Come on, Chae. What is it?"

"Sajangnim told me to find an ."

"And? Big bang is here, pick 1!"

"He said I should ask Hyuksoo."

"What's wrong with that? He's handsome and definitely fashionable. He suits you well." Dara smiled. "I can imagine all eyes on you! He's the perfect accessory!" Chaerin smiled at Dara's enthusiasm but she sighed. Dara noticed then she placed her hands over . "Oh my God, you like him?" Chaerin clamped her hands over Dara's mouth.

"Can we talk about this later?" Chaerin hissed and Dara nodded but as soon as Chaerin took her hands off, Dara burst out laughing then Chaerin left her.

"Chakaman!" Dara stood up and ran to Chaerin but the break was over and they had to rehearse. 

 

Back at the dorm, Chaerin tried to get away from Dara however she was fast.

"Don't think of escaping me, Lee Chaerin!" Chaerin could just smile then she turned around to find Dara holding her arm. "Why? So that you can tease the hell out of me, like what we do to you?"

"Aniyo..." Dara said then let go of her arm. "I can help you if you want but, i mean, you are closer to him than I am! Why don't you just ask him outright? You can even tell him the president requested it!"

"I don't want him to come with me just because I asked him to. I want him to come with me because he wants to." Chaerin said in a serious tone. "Didn't you have the same dilemma when he asked you to sing Hello with him? You were hurt when he said Teddy suggested you do it and his first choice was Bom-unnie, ne?"

Dara smiled cheekily, "I know...but then I found out after that, from Teddy, that my name was on the music sheet on the day Jiyong showed it to him. He only told me that because he was scared I wouldn't do it. Krom...what if Soohyuk isn't asking you because he doesn't think you could? After all, you are the baddest female and does he even know you are allowed to date?"

Chaerin became thoughtful and Dara let her be but before she could enter her room, "Unnie, chakamanyo!" Chaerin called out. "Can you stay with me while I ask him?"

Dara smiled and nodded.

 

Phone conversation:

Yoboseyo, Chaerin-mida!

Ne, yoboseyo! Chaerin-ah, I know its you. You are in my contact list, remember?

Ahh...Ne! (Nervous laugh)

Gwenchahnah?

Ne! Are you busy?

Ani, not as busy as you though, I imagine. Where are you?

I'm at the dorm and we just finished rehearsals. I'm with Dara-unnie.

O! Say hi to her from me.

Ne! I will.

So...

So?

Why did you call?

O! That! ahhhh...you heard of the MNET 20s choice, ne?

Ne, are you accepting an award?

I don't know yet but, I am going and Sajangnim wanted me to find an !

O? Chinja? Jiyongie isn't there?

He's in the US. Top-oppa is filming and I don't really know where he is. Younbae-oppa is busy with his album so I didn't want to burden him. I mean, not that I wanted to burden you but...ahhh...i mean...i really...i mean...can you walk with me on the blue carpet?

Chinja? me?

Ne! I just...well...my image demands me to be stylish and I couldn't think of anyone else to do it with me except for you. (Dara gave her the thumbs up) I mean, since you are after all, a model.

Ne, I can't see why not.

Chinja?

Ne! If your president says you can have an then I'd be honored. (Chaerin smiled) How are we supposed to go?

Chaerin smiled at Dara who was rejoicing after she gave the older girl the ok sign and continued to talk with Soohyuk. Dara stood by the rails and watched Chaerin smiled over the phone...but then again, she remembered Jiyong's words. That Lee Soohyuk wasn't the kind of guy you would let your daughter date. "Will he really break Chaerin's heart?" then she looked at Chaerin again. "It should be up to her." Dara smiled and put her index fingertips together... "I miss you, Ji. Will I ever ask you that favor in the future?" 

Then at the realization that she probably can't, Dara's smile faded then she put her hands down. In all honesty, she wanted to tell Chaerin that it was a bad idea but, how can she destroy that hope in her friend when she herself has had that same hope and all they did was encourage her. Will it be all right to watch her this way and comfort her when her heart gets broken? Or will it be better to tell her to stop this now and destroy her hope? "I can't do that..."

 

 

Youngbae was watching the awards show in the studio when Top came to visit. "Hyung! You're still alive!" Youngbae greeted with their intro song in the Alive album. Seunghyun could just smile.

"I've been really these past few days re-shooting and all." Top said as he set himself on the couch. Youngbae offered him food which he accepted enthusiastically. "Chaerin and Soohyuk?" Youngbae nodded. "Not bad." Top smirked. "Where is Jiyong?"

"He's talking with Sajangnim."

"Have you guys talked to Seungri? Imagine the shock on his face when he heard about his comeback, ne?" Top and Youngbae laughed.

"Chinja! Even, I was scared for him! If i suddenly heard my name having a comeback that I didn't know of, I would think the company is out to sabotage me!" Youngbae shared. "O, and hyung, have you seen this?" the latter showed him the vogue magazines and Top's eyes widened if that was even possible.

"He really did this? Wow! Jiyongie is evolving!" Top commented and Youngbae laughed. "This must have been so awkward. I was already awkward when I was shooting with a girl in just her bra, imagine if she's without it. Model Soojoo is very pretty. How did she react about this?"

Youngbae looked at his hyung, not quite sure which "she" he was referring to when he was just talking about the model. Top caught the confused look on Youngbae and smiled. "Its the she that you both sang about..."

"Ahhh! I honestly don't know if she has seen it. I saw Jiyong talk to her over the phone and he was smiling plus, he's been posting photos of him and Soojoo-noona. Krom, I guess its all right." Youngbae answered.

"Chinja?" Top was still a bit skeptic. "Good for Jiyong then."

As Top scanned the magazines, he remembered his conversation with Park Tae Hwan at the recent Vogue party.

[flashback]

After exchanging pleasantries and talking about stuff that made both of them laugh, Top already sensed it coming, as Tae Hwan's features showed that he is serious about what they were going to talk about now. "How is she?" the olympian asked. Top knew at once who "she" was.

"Last time I checked, she was pretty busy promoting their new song. Have you heard it?" Top could just smile at his hoobae. "I bet you bought it at once." Tae Hwan smiled and nodded.

"I am pathetic, aren't I?" the younger guy's smile disappeared. "I know its Jiyong, ne?"

"Mo?"

"I'm not really dense. We aren't that close but why do you think did I tell him that I liked Dara-noona? And when he bragged about going to the ski lounge with her, I knew it for sure."

"Tae Hwan-ah..." Top didn't know how to react or what to say exactly. Its been a long time since he last saw Tae Hwan and despite that, they have been really close before. He felt bad that his friend is feeling this way.

"When I told him, you were there, ne? We're they already..."

"Aniyo...they never really labeled anything to be honest. It was more like an understanding between the 2 of them."

"Is she happy?" Tae Hwan asked and Top remembered his last conversation with Dara and at that time, she was willing to give up Jiyong. "Because if I see any reason for her to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter