Jeju.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JEJU.

 

 

 

 

The young gifted producer was pacing his studio while listening to his craft. He bobs his head to the beat, closing his eyes to feel the rhythm he came up with. As the track comes to a close, he leans on the table and the staff looks at him.

 

"Sounds good.", he told them.

 

"What are you talking about!?!" Robin interjects. "Its great!"

 

Kwon Jiyong smiles. "That's a wrap everyone! Time to go and rest. If I ever feel the need to change anything, I'll give you guys a call."

 

Everyone nodded. They have successfully finished the track list for his upcoming album even before its set date and they were happy. Its true. Tracks like these, that haven't been released are subject to change until the last minute. The staff understood it well but sometimes, G dragon calls on them in the wee hours of the morning because of a strike of genius and everyone rushes to the studio in an ungodly hour. Still, they were already used to it. Besides, if it weren't any good, who were they to sacrifice so much for it? They believe in his art and the music he makes. They also know a chart topper when they hear one and G dragon never disappoints.

 

It was quiet in the studios. He checked the time, 12:00 glared from the digital clock. He sighs. He still needs to help Youngbae and Seungri with their upcoming albums, plus he needs to finish some tracks for the whole group, Bigbang. It is easy to plan, but the work process…it is draining. Tonight though, he opted to rest.

 

Dara must still be pissed with him. Can you blame him for being protective?

 

He was a man of the 21st century, yes, that is true. G dragon is the epitome of new age pop art. At this age where , money and vices become household names to the world he is in, Kwon Jiyong still has his principles and he was raised as a man who will stand by those principles. He relates to being liberated but still a tad bit traditional and his girl, she can show her body, but not the whole of it. She can change or tweak some parts, but he loves it au natural. Maybe this is how his girl has captivated him. He is very much proud of her, every single bit of Sandara Park has him hooked, like a puppy to a bone, like a magnet to metal. True, they were opposites, ut never forget the basic teaching in science…LIKE DISSOLVES LIKE and OPPOSITE CHARGES ATTRACT.

 

Kwon Jiyong is far from naive and he knew that time will come that body exposure will be asked of her…but he won't allow it, and he seriously wouldn't let them bully him into saying yes without putting up a goddamn fight. People had criticized him and told him to let her go for she isn't the girl that matches well with him…so, who does? you?!?!, was always his rebuff. If anything, it was him who was lacking…for so many reasons, Jiyong found himself lacking where she is concerned and he's afraid that if she sees her perfection, his imperfections will surface and she will realize he isn't the man for her.

 

To him, she was perfect. It was her who made him realize his imperfections and the only girl he would succumb to and admit defeat. If he can't have her then…

 

"My life is so over…" he says quietly as he sits inside his car.

 

"What is that, Ji?" Namguk asked from driver's side. He shakes his head and sighs.

 

 

 

Tweet 8.1.13 Jeju Island

 

Tweet 8.1.13 Yatta!

 

Tweet 8.1.13 One Million Followers!

 

 

"Congratulations, PR manager Dara!" The girls exclaimed. "Wow! 1 million followers! Can you believe it?!?!"

 

"You've been very much update and eager on twitter these days, its contagious!" Bom told her. "Jiyong has been incredibly silent!"

 

"He's probably busy!"

 

"Aniyo, he's still sulking he lost the arguement!"

 

"He didn't." the 3 girls looked at their leader. "Dara-unnie said she won't wear a swimsuit, so he won. You must know a different Kwon Jiyong if you think he cares about kissing scenes."

 

"Krom, I made it easy for him?"

 

"Ne, you did unnie! But it shut him up, so its all right!" Chaerin placed an arm over her shoulder. "Besides, he must think you're still mad at him. If he sees that you actually brought his shirt along, I'm sure he will be back to his giddy self.

 

Tweet 8.1.13 Happy 1 Million followers!!!

 

"Girls, change now and we're starting to shoot!" Jjangmae called out.

 

Tweet 8.1.13 2ne1 ♥ Hi tech ♥ Crazy 제주도 중문 해수욕장에서 ^.^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was in his pad and was looking through the photos Dara has posted. He glanced at his clock and smiled. He really wasn't used to not doing anything anymore.

 

Namguk arrived at his place and showed him some designs for the album. He looked thorugh it and nodded.

 

"Looks great?"

 

"I don't know yet. I still need to think about it."

 

"Araso..." Namguk told him as he collected the papers and placed them back in the envelope. 

 

"Hyung…"

 

"Ne?"

 

"Let's go to Jeju."

 

"Mo?!?"

 

"Ne! Just a day, please…"

 

"You're serious about this?" Jiyong nods.

 

"Please, I am in need of a bad break. I have been working so hard, finished my songs, please grant me this."

 

Namguk was thoughtful for a moment. He could see sense in what the young guy was proposing. Frankly speaking, he also needs a break too.

 

"Lets not tell anyone and just go then come back before they find out."

 

"How the hell will I hide you in a plane?"

 

"If we just keep quiet, then there's nothing to fear."

 

"Aigoo, Jiyong." Namguk sighs. "The things you ask of me!" Namguk looks at Jiyong again then sighs. "Go and get some things. I'll make some phone calls."

 

Jiyong smiles, "Gamsahamnida, Hyung!"

 

 

 

 

"Do we look messy enough?" the 4 girls turned to their manager and he laughed and gave the thumbs up.

 

"Dara-ya! Your face right now is priceless!"

 

Dara had a black shirt dress that came above her knees while the back went up to her ankles and pink rollers on her hair. The other girls were all right but she chose to appear like an ahjumma with an unfinished photoshoot.

 

"Isn't this the look we were hoping for?" Dara tells Jjangmae then she turns to the other girls. "What the hell!?! You are all made up!"

 

"Dara-ya, don't complain!" Bom shouted back. "We don't look as good as you do even with those things on!"

 

"She's right, Dara-unnie!" Chaerin assured her.

 

"Dara-unnie, you still look cute!" Minzy placed an arm on her shoulder.

 

"I look like a mess. Jiyong will surely have his fit of laughter when he sees me."

 

"I'm sure he will love this." Chaerin gave her a pat on the back. "Lets do the bedroom scene first. Who's holding the camera?" Bom raised her hand.

 

The staff gave Bom the camera and the lights were .

 

"Lights are all right?" Chaerin asked the girls and they nodded. "All right, remember, be as messy and unruly as possible. We hope to get this in 1 take! Be natural, all right girls?"

 

"Ne!"

 

"All right, hands in!"

 

"Nolza!"

 

Upon arriving at Jeju, the girls were brought to Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim's Vacation House. They looked around as soon as they arrived and started to meet with the staff about their theme. Making a video without a director isn't as easy as 1, 2, 3. Everyone was stressed out, even the artists…well, especially the artists. Dara had called the shots in the meeting this time since she had more experience working in front of the camera and she had training in improvisation while she worked as an actress in the Philippines. The 3 girls watched the pro in action and they were dumbfounded. Her ideas were crazy and they were scared about the outcome but her passion in what she's doing made them trust her judgement. After all, this was a hime made video and craziness is expected of it.

 

They got the video after 1 take and everyone was pleased. Dara excused herself to get something to drink.

 

"Dee, bathroom scene next?"

 

She gave the thumbs up while holding a glass in her hand. She downed the red juice in 1 drink then realized…

 

"…this isn't juice, is it?" she mused while looking at the glass and swallowing up its contents. "Oh my God…I downed that in 1 drink." Yeah, she was worried…after all, it was Vodka Cruiser, raspberry. She got water from the fridge then went to the bathroom. The alcohol working its way into her senses.

 

If the bedroom scene was messy, the bathroom scene was utter chaos. The people who watched the outtakes were laughing outside the room. Jjangmae was very much amused. If Dara was crazy in bed, she was outrageous in the bathroom. Chaerin had to pull her down from the window when she did bicycle motions and kept exposing her legs.

 

"Something's wrong with this Unnie!" she thought.

 

The video was shot fast and they also got it in 1 take. They did some more with different scenarios just in case the others don't work and after 3 takes, they collapsed on the bed beside the bathroom and they were all laughing.

 

"Dara-unnie has gone crazy." Minzy mused. "I like it!"

 

"Minky-ah, please don't remind me…" Dara said as she placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose like she always does. "The things I'd do for 2NE1!" The girls all laughed.

 

"It was great though!" Chaerin told them.

 

"Aigoo, next time, lets not do this again!" Dara told them as she stood up. "We better find the right director!"

 

"You're doing great, Ssang-Park!" Bom stood beside her. "I am very proud of you!"

 

"Thanks Bommie-ah."

 

Then they heard a loud boisterous laughter that was all too familiar to them especially, Dara.

 

"oh …" Chaerin said then they ran out of the room.

 

There…behind the staff with the laptop who was checking their videos, was Kwon Jiyong laughing his heart out.

 

"What are you doing here?!?!" Dara almost screamed as they approached Jiyong and the staff were fixing the cameras and lights outside.

 

"Girls, pool party next if you're still up for it!"

 

"Ne! We will follow after changing!" Chaerin told Jjangmae then Namguk went with him to give the YG artists privacy. "Jiyong-oppa, your timing couldn't be more perfect." Chaerin could just shake her head. If he was here to make sure Dara didn't wear the swim suit then he just succeeded. "Girls, we need to change again. Dara-unnie?"

 

"I'll be all right. Just go." Dara told them calmly then turned to Jiyong who opened his arms and a pout on his face. Dara fought the urge to smile but went in his arms to hug the younger guy.

 

"I missed you. I just needed to see you because you were mad." he said against her neck.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter