Blonde and Beautiful.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BLONDE.AND.BEAUTIFUL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phone Ringing…

 

A gentle hand with candlestick fingers gets the phone and presses the Answer button, "Yoboseyo?"

 

She moves around the bathroom while listening to the person on the line then she goes to her room. "You're back!", she exclaims, obviously happy. "I was just about to go to sleep." She smiles at whatever the person on the other line was saying. "I'm staying with the girls. We have an early day tomorrow."

 

She goes to her bed, gets Tamtam and drops a kiss on the doll's head. "Ne, araso. Bye!"

 

Sandara Park closes the lights and lay in bed. She smiles before closing her eyes, hoping for sweet dreams to come. 

 

 

Minzy was awake early and was checking her phone for some updates about her friends. Ever since she joined Instagram, she was addicted to it. Browsing for photos, looking at her friends' posts. She checks before going to bed and upon waking up like right now…at 3a.m. 

 

She smiled after seeing a video posted by her sumbae. {the video has been deleted but you can see it in youtube!}

 

Tweet 7.3.13 Exercise at night

 

--------------------------------------

Chaerin woke up really early and was about to get water when she hears a knock on the door. "Hm? Dugu? Its so freaking early in the morning."

 

She opens the door and finds their Maknae. "Jiyong-oppa is back!" she says as she enters her unnies' room.

 

"Chinja?" Chaerin asks, closing the door after the maknae entered. "He's not here though. Why are you here? Its so early." She follows Minzy to the kitchen and watched as she opened the refrigerator.

 

"I know. He's out jogging. I just came to check if you still had…" she gets a bottle and smiles. "Check!"

 

"You're working out this early?" the older girl gets her water.

 

"I came to remind Dara-unnie to work out with me. And I wanted to have my Vitamin water. We run out of stock in our room." Minzy states, smiling.

 

"She's still sleeping, i guess."

 

"Do you think she'll get mad if I wake her up? I really wanna be early and I'm excited for the final edit!"

 

Another knock on the door. Chaerin looks at Minzy.

 

"Is your fridge that empty?"

 

"That can't be Bommie-unnie. She's sleeping when I left."

 

"I hope not cause we don't have corn lying around here somewhere." Chaerin jokingly tells their maknae until she gets to the door and opens it. "What the…"

 

The newcomer smiles at her and enters.

 

"Hi!" he said and puts down his hood.

 

At the same time, Dara gets out of her room, finished showering and decked in her work-out clothes.

 

The 3 girls stare at the newcomer who was smiling at them.

 

"WHY ARE YOU/WOW, BLONDE!?!?!" all 3 girls exclaimed. The younger 2 were amazed, hence the wow! But Dara looked problematic.

 

He just smiles at them, Dara sighs, shaking her head as if wanting to erase what she just saw, Minzy smiles thinking it was adorable and Chaerin laughs.

 

"I guess I'll see you at the gym, Dara-unnie!"

 

"I'll go shower." Chaerin says then waves at the couple before going back to her room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The couple makes breakfast for the 2 of them and Chaerin, their honorary daughter. Dara makes the eggs while Jiyong makes fried rice.

 

"Great! I'm starving!" he says then looks at what Dara was making besides the eggs. "Are you sure you can eat bacon?"

 

"I can't really starve myself now. I'm not even gaining weight."

 

"Its because you have been practicing really hard. Am I doing this right?"

 

"Yup! Just continue to mix it." Dara placed the egg and the rice together with some slices of ham and let Jiyong do the stirring.

 

"It smells nice." he says, smiling. "I can totally live like this."

 

"Waking up this early cooking breakfast?" he nodded. "Great! I don't really like cooking breakfast." he pouts and Dara laughs.

 

"We should call Bom and Minzy."

 

"Oh, they are on a special diet. Minzy doesn't eat a lot before work out and Bommie, well, Hwangsabu-nim has prepared a menu for her." Jiyong nods. "That's all set. I think I have these eggs cooked enough."

 

"Careful! I remember Cheondung saying you haven't cooked the middle part that well before, and the shell!"

 

"Fine, then don't eat!"

 

"Aigoo…so sensitive!" he pinches her cheeks. "You are really skinny."

 

"I know." she sighs. "But I eat a lot!" she placed the eggs on a plate, then checks on the bacon and gets the turner from Jiyong. "I'll do this. Go set the table so we can eat!"

 

"Ne!"

 

After placing everything on the table, Jiyong pulls out a seat for Dara and she thanks him but before he goes to his seat, he drops a kiss on her head. "You smell great!"

 

"Its early in the morning, its like an obligation." she says. "Let's eat!"

 

"I will eat very well." he says then stopped when Dara starts putting stuff on his plate. "I can really get used to this.

 

"Wow, how is the blonde couple doing? Unnie, won't you be late for work out with maknae?" Chaerin comes out, freshly showered, hair-dried, no make-up.

 

"Aniyo, we agreed for 5am. Come and sit! We cooked for you!" Dara tells their leader.

 

"Chinja?" she smiles and sits beside Dara while Jiyong was across the latter. "O, Jiyong-oppa! You should watch the final edit later!"

 

"Chinja? That's today?"

 

"Yup! You'll like it!" Chaerin steals a glance at Dara while smiling.

 

"What time? I have to perform at the Cartier event tonight."

 

"Hopefully by this noon, we get to see it, right, unnie?" Dara nodded and continued to eat. "Wow, why so westernized?" Chaerin asked as she looked at their breakfast.

 

"Its easy to make. And I was craving for bacon and some fat on my body." Dara says then Jiyong gets the yellow parts of the eggs that Dara made.

 

"O, Jiyong-oppa, give me 1! I like this part but just 1!" Jiyong puts 1 on Chaerin's plate. "Gamsahamnida! Anyway, Oppa, this is the first time that you're going to show the public your new hair, right?" Jiyong nods. "Coincidentally, day after we released the teasers for our comeback?"

 

Jiyong and Dara looks at each other. "Jiyong!!!"

 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Jiyong apologizes while trying to control his smile, then Chaerin laughs.

 

 

"Why make such a big deal out of it?" he thinks to himself as he gets ready for work. He left Dara after helping her clean up and while she went to the company with Minzy, he had to go back to his place and shower.

 

"I thought she was going to like it but…" he sighs. "I guess not." he pouts at the mirror. "I can't even give her a shout-out on twitter or help them promote now! Nice move, baby boy." and continues to shave then he smiles. "But we're still both blondes."

 

Something was itching near his collar bone and he rubbed on it. He made 1 last look in the mirror, grinned then left.

 

 

 

He found Teddy in his studio. The older guy was just about to go to see the video. He took one look at Jiyong then smirked.

 

"Come with me! They said its almost done." Teddy told him and they both left.

 

The girls were still inside the practice room while Teddy and Jiyong checked on the final edit.

 

Every show of skin, every wave of her body, every smile and her attempts to be adorable in the video weren't lost to Jiyong. 

 

So we're the models…his friends…Lee Soohyuk and Hong Jong Hyun.

 

"I'm glad your friends once again agreed to be on the video, Jiyong." Sajangnim told him. "The girls really seem to like them. They pretty much look convincing to me."

 

"Sajangnim, I think you were pretty caught by their charms as well."

 

"Dara's really pretty with her blonde hair." Sajangnim said. "Bom still looks a bit awkward but, her beauty shines. I'm glad Chaerin and Minzy looked young and playful here. Great job guys! O, and on the night of the release, Jiyong, tell your friends they can join us for a small cocktail." Then the president leaves them.

 

"Ji…" Choice 37 looked at Jiyong. "You all right?"

 

"Ne! That was awesome, music hyung!" he compliments Teddy and Choice 37. "Minzy and Dara sounded the part."

 

"I had sessions with Dara over her part. I kind of thought that the part without the auto tune was better." Teddy said.

 

"It is. Was that the bridge part?" Jiyong asked and Choice nodded. "She sounded great in that part."

 

"First you change your hair color to hers, now you compliment her." Choice 37 observed. "If that's what you call keeping it in secret, i don't know what you'll do when the revelation comes." 

 

Teddy laughed and said, "You make it sound like the Apocalypse."

 

Soon, the others came. Tablo, Choice 37 and Lydia all helped in promoting the new single of 2ne1 over Twitter, while Jiyong remained silent.

 

Dara was right, just their hair color…and it was like a confirmation to everyone else. He excused himself to check on his wardrobe tonight and help his crew get ready, He will be performing more or less 3-4 songs so he still had to meet with 2 of his dancers.

 

Dara shared a high five with him on his way out, while she was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter