Yellow.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi!  First of all...it's not a song fic! Read on to find out why it's "Yellow"! Its pretty easy.  I know you have been wanting me to post something happier and more positive...I feel you guys and I need it toooooo!!! I'm quite desperate for it as well. But GOOD things come to those who WAIT! ^___^ Disclaimer: As much as I want this thing to be real, I'm afraid it is not. though I am trying so hard to make it seem as real as it can be. If I wait on the tweets, I'm afraid you'll be losing the happier and more positive version of this story. ^__^. Wait for it...like I said, PATIENCE, my dears! And maybe if you see it like I do...Vote for it! ^___^   Gamsahamnida!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yellow.

I came along...

I wrote a song for you...

And all the things that you do...

And it was all....

 

 

 

 

"Dara, gwenchahnah?" Bom asked the person sitting next to her on the plane. "You have been awfully quiet. By the way, i'm quite excited to see your hair!"

 

The other girl gave her a smile, "I like it, Bommie. You'll be surprised."

 

"I wanna post something on Line. Will you do it with me?"

 

"Let me just fix my hoodie!"

 

 

Bom: See you in Singapore~~*^^* her secret ~~ *^________^* Think about it faster...

 

Bom took a glance at Dara and smiled. Dara took a peak at her phone and Bom showed it.

 

"Bommie..." she started.

 

"I'm talking about hair, D."

 

"I hope its just the hair." Dara said as she looked at Bom like she's up to no good, to which the latter just smiled sweetly.

 

---------------------------------------------

"Hey, I'm going to try out the video on Instagram!" Youngbae told the person sitting next to him on the plane. they were on a flight to Malaysia for Jiyong's concert. Jiyong just nodded.

 

Youngbae knew something was wrong. From the moment his friend got out of the car, there was sort of an invisible thought bubble above his best friend's head and it said, "I'm not in a good mood, so back the hell off."

 

As soon as they got on the plane, Jiyong's manager asked him to sit beside the moody guy. He didn't even have to ask why, Youngbae just did.

 

After he took the video and posted it, he turned to Jiyong, "Ji, what's wrong?" he asked but only received a shake of the latter's head. "Hey, if you don't want to tell me what's wrong, at least act normal to the staff."

 

Jiyong suddenly turned to the window, "I'm losing her, Bae."

 

No matter how soft Jiyong's voice was, Youngbae heard it…and judging from his friend's face, it was no joke.

 

"Oh, …" he thought.

------------------------------------

 

Flashback…

 

After filming, Dara drove her car and went on her way alone back to the company. She told the girls she was going home that night instead of the dorms.

 

Unknown to them all, before Teddy showed his photo, Dara knew he was back.

 

He sent her a message between all those calls: Meet me at the company rooftop tonight, after your shoot.

 

She pressed the button to the top floor, and when it opened, she had hoped he left…

 

But here she was…tired, sleepless and emotionally exhausted.

 

There he was, waiting…tired, sleepless and relieved…he gave her a hug when she went to him.

 

"I thought you were never going to come!"

 

"I didn't know holograms took so long to take, I was hoping you didn't wait."

 

"You weren't picking up again."

 

"A lot of people were there, I was never alone. I couldn't."

 

Jiyong looked at her, she was looking at the city lights.

 

"Things are not all right, are they?"

 

Dara sighed and he made her face him.

 

"Tell me, D…" he caught her chin and made her face him. "I'll make it all right! WE will make this work out. We always do, right?"

 

She gave him a small smile.

 

"Remember that time, we always see Byul and Seven fight? Then you told me, Darong! I'm never going to date anyone in the company! When I fall in love, I want to be free!"

 

"I was young then! I didn't understand anything!" he persisted, "I want this, D! Haven't I proven it? You can't give up on us…not again."

 

"Jiyong…"

 

Both of them froze at the sound of that voice…they both knew it so well…Dara stepped back and looked to where the voice came from.

 

"Sajangnim…" she said in a whisper.

 

"Can anyone tell me what's going on here?" the patriarch of the company asked. "Don't start giving me bull. I know one when I see one."

 

"Hyung…" Jiyong started.

 

"Dara, go home. You have rehearsals tomorrow for your show in Singapore. You cannot afford to damage your voice tonight."

 

"But…"

 

"Just go, Dara." she heard Jiyong say beside her.

 

"Jiyong come to my office."

 

Dara looked at Jiyong then Hyun Suk. She knew that at this rate, Jiyong will probably do or say something that he will regret. She had to do something.

 

"Sajangnim!"

 

Both guys stopped at the sound of her voice.

 

"Whatever you need to say to Jiyong, you can say it to me as well."

 

"Dara, don't provoke me into doing something that we will all regret. Just go home." Yang Hyun Suk said in a calm voice that sent chills down her spine. "We will have our talk but this is not the time. Go home."

 

The president went back to his office and as Dara looked at Jiyong's retreating back, she ran and held his hand.

 

"Jiyong, promise me something!" Jiyong looked at her, "I know you don't make promises but I need it, we both need it this time. I need your word as a man…don't choose me…" she shook her head at him. "Don't choose me…"

 

End of Flashback~~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter