Movies & Memories

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!

I'm sorry its taking me forever to update! 

Somehow, my mind is just going haywire and I lose all ideas.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chap like the last time!

Thank you! ^.^

~~Disclaimer: This story is not real and just a product of the author's imagination! Scenes may or may not have happened accordingly. Nonetheless, it's a hopeful musing that I'm sure, a lot of other people has when these 2 people are involved. I do not own the subs nor the photos and to the people who do (own it), like I said, without you guys, I will be miserable!

Hengsho!

 

    MOVIES & MEMORIES

 

 

 

 

"I can just stay, Dara-ah." Jjangmae told her.

"Jjangmae, please don't make me repeat myself over and over again. You are tired, you have to go back home. You have to be early tomorrow for Chaerin!" Dara told her manager. "Besides, its not like I haven't done this before! If you were here with me, it will be more obvious."

"Why? Are you saying you don't need me anymore, Dara-yah!" Jjangmae protested. "I can still easily hide you, you know!" Dara laughed.

"You are so sensitive! You know i wouldn't be able to live without you. Take a photo of me, please." Dara gave her phone to Jjangmae who did as she asked then she checked it and smiled. "Great! Now, you can go!"

"Dara..."

"Jjangmae... I will be all right. Let me be normal for a few hours. If i'll be in trouble, I will call you at once!" She said to ease his worries.

"Araso..." Jjangmae said. If he really wasn't too tired, he'll stay with Dara. But he was. He coudn't deny that. They have been watching movies together for years now and he knew that there wasn't a lot of people going to the theater at this hour.

"Gamsahamnida!"

 

 

After Jjangmae left, Dara sent the photo to that person she wanted to go to the movies with.

Then she waited....

5 min....

      10 min......

             15 min.........

"The show is about to start! Where the hell are you, JiYong!" She cursed him in her mind. She looked at the doors of the theater and looked at the clock. "5 more minutes..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Earlier that night...

Bom: Dara, you said you still had something to do after the party, ne?

Dara: I did. I was going to watch Montage.

Chaerin: We better go then. I still need to be early tomorrow.

[After bidding their hosts farewell, JiYong walked close to Dara as they made their way to the doors.]

Dara: Ji...

JiYong: I'll meet you, just tell me where its going to be.

[Dara looked at him though he wasn't looking at her.]

JiYong: I'll handle it. 

[He smiled then suddenly squeezed her hand. They were almost out of the door and into the eyes of the public when they both stepped out together, however, after a few steps, JiYong walked ahead of her, towards his ride. Dara could just smile to herself. She had to admit that sometimes, it was those stolen moments that makes her giddy.]

 

 

 

While in the car...

"I really can't believe that tonight just happened..." he thought then he looked at his phone and searched for the right hashtag so that he could see more photos. He was smiling like a fool in the back seat and his manager could see him.

"O..." He clicked on the photo to enlarge it. "I wonder if she has seen this." 

Suddenly, the car stopped and JiYong saw another car beside his. He also saw Chaerin and Youngbae get down from their cars.

"Hyung, where are we?" He asked his manager.

"Sajangnim asked for a meeting."

"At this hour!?!?! Tell him I'm drunk!"

"He knows you're not drunk."

"Tell him I'm tired!"

"Biande, Ji. We're here already. You should just go so that you can get home early. The more you stay here, then you'll delay it more."

"Aiiissshh!" 

Then he alighted the car after his manager opened the door then went out and followed the others to the President's office.

 

 

 

They were seated in front of the president and JiYong was playing with his phone and looking at photos when suddenly, it turned off.

"Ahhh!"

"What is it?" Sajangnim asked.

"My phone is dead!" JiYong exclaimed. "Does anyone have a charger?"

"That speaker over there, it has an iphone dock. It will charge." Chaerin volunteered.

"Gamsahamnida!"

"Did I tell you that you can charge here, Kwon JiYong?"

"I need my phone, Hyung!"

"We will be done soon, now pay attention! without your phone, there will be no more distraction. Sit down so that we can finish."

He did as he was told and tried to be as attentive as he could be. 

However, after a few minutes, his mind started to wander off again.

 

-------------Flashback 2007---------------

Dara: I thought you weren't coming anymore. I know you're really busy especially since you debuted already.

JiYong: You lost faith in me just because i became an idol? I'm glad you're back.

Dara: ha! After all the messages you sent me while I was in the Philippines. I also remember you threatening my boyfriend at that time.

JiYong: I know he will only break your heart.

Dara: Aniyo...I broke his heart. This heart? I think you will do all the breaking that it has to endure.

JiYong: Between the 2 of us, you are the heartbreaker! [He sighed] If you want me to let you go, then tell me, araso? We'll try to see the logic in it together.

Dara: Its not that. Ji, you know as well as i do, that we cannot do these things as much as we want to, right?

JiYong: You sound like Sajangnim. Now, where's the Dara-noona I know? [He held her hand and brought it to his lips]

Dara: You call me noona while you're holding my hand?

JiYong: Darong...Dara-yah...Sandara...

Dara: shhh...

JiYong: what? no one else comes to the movies at this hour! [Dara looked around and sighed when no one was there. she leaned back on the chair and looked at him, who was already looking at her.]

Dara: what?

JiYong: nothing...

Dara: its not nothing. tell me. [He looked down while playing with her hands. He started to tell her about his woes and what was bothering him all week.]

JiYong: We have debuted but still, the other groups have had a stronger debut than we did. Sajangnim said we had to work on our concept since it was going to set us apart.

Dara: I see the logic in that.

JiYong: ne, because you are also busy cheering for Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Dara: Why? Jealous?

JiYong: Of course not! [Dara smiled then placed her hand on his face to make him look at her]

Dara: i only said they were all pretty boys. I never cheered for them. You want the VIPs to rebel against me? [He got her hand and kissed it again] Besides, you seem to forget, I was a VIP even before Big Bang came out. [Then she leaned her forehead against his] I'll always be your number 1 fan, Ji. 

Then she kissed him...

------------------------End of Flashback----------------------------

 

Youngbae: Ji! [JiYong looked at Youngbae and Chaerin]

Chaerin: we're you even listening to what Sajangnim was saying?

JiYong: Biande, i'm really tired.

Chaerin: Really? hey, your phone!

JiYong: O, right! Wait, are we done?

Youngbae: We are. Sajangnim thought you were already sleeping in your chair.

Chaerin: he knows you're tired. Anyway, let's all get back home. Weren't you supposed to go to the movies tonight?

JiYong looked at Chaerin like he was about to cry.

Chaerin: Oh my God! She doesn't know you're here? Krom, she's...Oh my god, oppa!

JiYong: i know! Can we just go!

Chaerin: i'll try to call her and tell her you're on your way.

Youngbae: Don't, you might just make things worst. You should have told us earlier so that we could have told her you were with us. Go now, ji!

 

In the car...

JiYong plugged his phone to the charger, then when it went on, he started to recieve his messages. He saw the photo and checked the time.

JiYong: Take me to Cineplus now! 

He didn't know why it was the first theater that came into his mind. He also checked her twitter account and she had posted the same photo.

@kyungy21: I went to watch the movie Montage after completing my schedule. I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t watched many movies in the middle of the night ㅠㅠ But I was a bit scared.. I was nervous throughout the whole movie, I couldn’t take my eyes away from the screen, the plot twist was also… *shaking*.. It’s so sad sobs I watched it well. (__) - See more at: http://ygladies.com/sns/twitter/130529-dara-krungy21-2#st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter