Kid.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update! ^.^

Trying to catch up guys! 

Please don't get tired of these and do enjoy!

Thank you so much!

~~Disclaimer: Fact is, the story is purely fictional and just a product of the author's imagination! I do not own YG, though I wish I did, nor do I own the subs and the photos. To those who do (own it), without you guys, I would be miserable! Gamsahamnida!

 

 

 

KID.

 

 

 

She stretched as she woke up from bed. It was almost lunch time now. She went to a play last night so she slept late. Watching movies and plays at night is slowly becoming a hobby for her. She has to seriously rest. She went to the bathroom and started showering. After showering, she checked on her schedule. Today was rest day. She smiled and went to the table and took out the papers she was working on.

She was humming while doodling on a paper and drawing some new designs for beanies.

Her phone beeped, telling her that she has a new message. She read it and gave a quick reply. "SNL? Why doesn't he want me to watch it?"

"Hmmm...I have my brother and CL to promote now...hmmm...plus our comeback is coming." Dara thought to herself then she opened Twitter.

"Well, I'm not Sandara Park if I don't come up with a way to let people know about my dongsaengs! I am YG's Communications director after all! Plus family..." She said to herself.

She then got her doodles and phoned Jjangmae.

Jjangmae: Dara, where are you?

Dara: I'm at home. why?

Jjangmae: nothing, I just wondered. How was the play? Why did you call?

Dara: The play was great! I even got to meet the actors. and i called because I finished drawing the designs. You can pick it up anytime. I'm staying at the dorms for Chaerin's comeback. It will be easier for me to tag along.

Jjangmae: That's good to hear. Have you talked to Chaerin?

Dara: Ne, I have. She said she'll come home to the dorms too since I'm here.

Jjangmae: That's great! There will be no trouble then. I'll just get the designs later, araso? I'll have them ready soon.

Dara: Thanks, Jjangmae!

Then she put the phone down and the tv. Her brother's group was really going to be on SNL tonight. She sat down and got her phone and waited for the show.

Tweet 6.1.13

@krungy21: SNL is known to be fun these days... Apparently MBLAQ is coming out today!!!

@krungy21: Once I heard this news, I texted Cheondung. I told him nuna will definitely watch the episode... ^^ (Cheon)Dung's reply, "It's rated-19 so you don't have to watch." Pparambam.... ...... @.@ rated 19!?!?! Our maknae? 

@IBGDRGN: @krungy21: That's how kids usually grow up.

@krungy21: I'm over 19 of course! I'm at the age where I can watch it, so can't I watch it?!?! (not that I really will enjoy it myself ^_^;) But...but I'm contemplating... Should I watch or not?!? watch? not? watch? not? Should I prepare my heart?

@krungy21: @IBGDRGN Are you~~~all grown up?!?~~~ (◎_◎;) ㅋㅋ

@IBGDRGN: Noona, Its me

@krungy21: Oh sure~ So, it's you! Kiddo, it's time for you to sleep! Good bam!!! ^_~ *hurriedly leaving*...

@IBGRGN: Don't be flustered.

@krungy21: What do you mean shocked! ___+++Hmm~ i'm sleepy so bye...

 

Her phone rings and when she sees the caller, Dara ended the call.

He called again and still she didn't answer.

On his 3rd call...

Dara: What?!?

Jiyong: Seriously? You're angry when you're the one not answering my calls?

Dara: Ji, you're in Nagoya! Why are you calling?

Jiyong: Because you're worried.

Dara: No, I'm not!

Jiyong: You just babbled on twitter, D. Is there something I need to know?

Dara: I didn't! And no, there's nothing that you need to know.

Jiyong: Yes, you did. Now, are you really going to watch it?

Dara: Ne! All the more because Cheondung told me not to watch it!

Jiyong: I'm watching it with you.

Dara: eh?

Jiyong: It's about to start, ne?

Dara: Your phone bills!

Jiyong: Aniyo! Gwenchahnah.

Dara: Jiyong, I'm serious. I'll send you a message after I watch it. You don't have to do this.

Jiyong: araso, if you say so.

Dara: say hello to the boys for me.

Jiyong: Ne, araso. 

Dara: Jiyong...

Jiyong: Dara?

Dara: bye.

[then she cut the line and sighed. the show was about to start. She then got Tamtam from the room and made him/her watch too. At first she found it funny...hilarious...until she saw Cheondung dancing to that music video parody they made...then she laughed...and laughed.]

@krungy21: What's up with SNL...It's a new world...mind shock...but it was fun...ㅎㅎㅎ

-----------------------------------

Nagoya:

He smiled as he read her tweet. The show was over and he, along with the boys had a lot of fun watching it. Though the humor was not your usual and would make any girl blush, the boys found it hilarious.

Seungri: i wonder how noona looks right now! She must be very shocked!

Youngbae: I read from her twitter that she was shocked but it was fun.

Daesung: I find it weird though, Cheondung looks a lot like Dara-noona, ne? Its like watching Dara-noona... [a pillow hits him] Biande, hyung! Shutting up! [Top threw the pillow back at Jiyong.]

Top: I take it that whatever you're having, its still on? [Jiyong's smile faded then he looked down.]

Youngbae: What's wrong?

Jiyong: I heard from the manager about the meeting with Chaerin and Dara earlier after I left. I wanted Dara to tell me, but she didn't. It's like she doesn't even want to let me know.

Top: What makes you think it concerns you?

Jiyong: Gut feel?

Youngbae: Dara-noona will tell you if something's wrong, Ji. 

Jiyong: i really hope so. Anyhow, don't concern yourselves with my hunches just yet. I'll worry about it when it comes staring me right to my face. For now, let's all prepare for a great stage, araso?

 

 

 

------Flashback-------

Dara was woken up from her sleep by Jjangmae who looked really worried. He hurried her to shower then go to the president for a meeting. She hasn't had enough sleep since she got home in the morning from Jiyong's place. Oh, don't think of it that way. We just washed our hair and ate ramyun.

The cold water woke her up and she was ready in no time. When she got to the company, Chaerin was in the office with Sajangnim. Sajangnim looked really mad. He asked her to sit and showed her the pictures in the internet and what the general public was saying.

Sajangnim: Seriously, now they compare numbers. And its not like it isn't significant! I'm worried that this will hurt Chaerin...

Chaerin: With all due respect, Sajangnim, this doesn't even have to be an issue. Dara-unnie and I are not fighting with each other! Why should we listen to this?

Sajangnim: Chaerin, without your fans, none of you would be where you are now. you exist to please them. Now, since Hello came out, it has recieved a lot of fans and a lot of haters too but since you started to perform The Leaders with GD, your fans started to come out and fight with Dara's. So you see, we can't have you lose anything at this point! All we need is to gain as much supporters as we can! Dara, didn't I tell you to stay away from GD for the time being? Why do I see this all around the internet? Can't you just support Chaerin this once?

Dara: It wasn't my intention, Sajangnim. Biande! But Chaerin has all my support since she started to prepare for this album!

Chaerin: Dara-unnie will be with me throughout my promotions. I will show the people that there is no reason to fight! Dara-unnie doesn't have to be forced to do anything that she doesn't want to do, Sajangnim. I'll take care of this. besides, our friendship isn't as petty as what some people might think. Sajangnim, I feel quite offended. GD sumbaenim will never be the cause of our fight, ne Dara-unnie?

Dara: Ne, I agree Sajangnim. I'll do my best to try to fix this. Please don't worry about it.

Sajangnim: Good. If I ever see her ranking going down, I will blame you, Sandara.

Dara: I won't let it happen.

Sajangnim: Araso, now go and work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaerin arrived at the dorms and found Dara asleep on the couch. She shook her to wake her up.

Dara: Chaerin?

Chaerin: Ne! Unnie, what are you doing here on the couch?

Dara: I was waiting for you. What time is it? You still have your Inkigayo performance tomorrow!

Chaerin: Technically, its later. It is 2am.

Dara: You should go to sleep!

Chaerin: Aniyo, come on. Let's drink some hot choco. Can you make me some? [Dara smiled and nodded]

Kitchen...

Chaerin sat on the dining table while Dara prepared the hot water and the choco she was going to make for them both.

Dara: How was practice?

Chaerin: It was all right. I should have been home sooner but the costume selection took some time. I have to change in the middle.

Dara: What pieces did you choose?

Chaerin: Something baggy and screaming for hiphop for the start and ending with a more feminine and y number at the end.

Dara: That works. I'm really excited for tomorrow! [Dara placed the chocolate in front of Chaerin and she sat opposite the latter.]

Chaerin: Did you tell Jiyong-oppa?

Dara: I didn't. It doesn't need to concern him. Chaerin, don't worry about it. He will be on tour while you will be promoting. I'll be with you and I'll keep myself busy. I also arranged to meet with other friends like eating out with them and stuff friends do when they have free time. I also started to make some beanies for our comeback. I made a snapback before and its really cute. I hope Jjangmae can make more of it. The dancers will have it first hand.

Chaerin: Chinja? You really are a PR manager, unnie!

Dara: Its better to keep myself busy. Aside from being with you during your comeback, I am also promoting my little brother's album.

Chaerin: Ne, I heard about their comeback. Bommie-unnie promised to come tomorrow too. She wants to see you.

Dara: She knows, ne? [Chaerin nodded] Is she mad?

Chaerin: Mad at Sajangnim, ne, a bit. She's worried about you. We are worried about you.

Dara: Why should you be worried about me?

Chaerin: Dara-unnie, you have the tendency to bottle it all in. Then you start to make decisions for yourself and you try to make changes drastically. Promise me, that if you ever want to decide on whatever you and Jiyong-oppa have, you have to talk to him, first.

Dara: Chaerin...

Chaerin: Ne?

Dara: You know how important you guys are to me, right? [chaerin nodded] And I can't let my friends get hurt because of my selfishness. Just like that time i didn't want Jiyong to get hurt because of me. Gwenchahnah, we have a lot of time. Just concentrate on your comeback and I'll deal with my personal matter. He doesn't need to know about this until he comes back. I don't want him to think about other things aside from his concert. It is going to be over soon.

Chaerin: Bommie-unnie was right. The mature Sandara is scary and is giving me goosebumps! [Dara smiled and Chaerin laughed then she reached out her hand to hold Dara's hand] One problem at a time. Let's show them that there is no rivalry or no reason to fight for. I love you, Dara-unnie. I'll be here for you whatever you decide on. I will be your number 1 support group as you are my number 1 fan right now.

[Dara nodded and smiled.]

 

 

-----------------------

Tweet 6.2.13

@krungy21: I am the best out of all the CL fans!!!

@haroobomkum: As expected...Our leader Chaerinnie is the best... I was still worried about her before it came on... Watched it with a worried heart... But!!! As expected, she's CL The Baddest Female... She really was awesome!!

@krungy21: i went to Inkigayo for the first time in a year to support Chaerin. Now that we've been around for 4 years, our juniors bring us signed CDs. I'm not used to this but I felt good.. ^^ Hmm.. Should I go support next week too...?! ^^ ;;;;;;;;;;;;"

@haroobomkum: @krungy21 Oh my god ------;;;

@krungy21: Huhuhuhuhuhu... It's late!!! I'm gonna sleep~ Good night^_^ Bbyong~

Bommie looked at her phone and saw Dara's reply on Twitter. She just sent her a message, asking her how she was but Dara remained quiet. "You know I hate it when you're like this, Dara-ah!" Bommie thought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter