Hot.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YOROBUN! Hello!!! So, here I am again updating... Because I couldn't leave you with such a sad chapter behind while I'm waiting for tweets! @krungy21 and @IBGDRGN really wants me to suffer! Anyhow, this chapter wouldn't be as long as the last one and this will be a bit easier on the heart and the mind. Story is purely fictional and just a product of the author's imagination. Credits to the photos and subs at the end. Hope you still love my story!  Hengsho!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot.

 

 

 

Japan

 

The President, together with Daesung, Jiyong, Akdong Musician and Lee Hi went to have dinner after Daesung's performance. He thought it was a better time to bond and get to know the newest members of the YG family. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asked Lee Hi when he found her in the balcony.

 

"Enjoying the cool breeze." Lee Hi told her sumbae after bowing.

 

"I thought its because you didn't want to mingle with the others."

 

"I'm not a very social person, they said. It takes time for people to warm up to me. Sometimes I have a hard time warming up to myself." Jiyong smiled at one of the newest addition to the company.

 

"Dara says that about herself. She says, even without meaning to, a lot of people gets annoyed at me. Even, I get annoyed with myself." Jiyong said and Lee Hi looked at him.

 

"I have been around the company for some time now. I have bonded with other artists and I could say, Dara-unnie was one of the easiest to get along with."

 

"She is." Jiyong said then he looked back at Lee Hi. "Well, we all are but out of everyone, the least intimidating is Dara. But you can talk to anyone of us, araso? If you need my help, don't hesitate."

 

"Thanks, G-dragon sumbae-nim." Jiyong laughed.

 

"Dara calls me G-dragon sumbaenim to mock me. Just call me, Jiyong-oppa, araso?"

 

"Ne, aigesumida Jiyong-oppa! It seems you are very close to Dara-unnie. You don't even call her noona."

 

"I've known her since I was a trainee myself. She keeps me grounded. Come, lets get you inside. You might catch a cold." Jiyong said and Hi nodded.

 

"I wish I had someone like that." Lee Hi suddenly said.

 

"You will, someday. Don't worry about it." Jiyong said as they walked back.

 

"Too bad she's in the company…" Jiyong looked at his hoobae, "You two would have made a power couple. You look great together now that I think about it." Lee Hi said with a smile then walked on inside.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong sat on the window seat and was at once immersed in his thoughts.

 

"Why aren't you answering my calls, Dara? Maybe she has finally decided…krom does this mean? Andue...andue...I'm coming back, D. Please wait..."

 

"Hyung!" Daesung sat beside Jiyong. "Are you all right?"

 

Jiyong nodded.

 

"O, Daesungie, can I ask a question?"

 

"Ne…"

 

"For example, a girl wants to break up with you, but you don't want to, what would you do?"

 

"Well, why does she want to break up with you first? For example?"

 

"She didn't want to date an idol?"

 

"You're kidding, right?"

 

"You asked for an example!"

 

"Hmm…If you weren't an idol, then will she continue a relationship with you? Aish! Hyung, why wouldn't she want to date an idol?"

 

"Because its getting hard for her because she's a secret!"

 

"Krom, easy, make it known, screw the world!" Jiyong laughed. "It is what people in the movies would do. It is the ideal thing to do. But it has consequences. I know you've thought about this, but being G dragon, well, you will really hesitate. If she can't accept being a secret, then just let her go than have her while she's unhappy."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter