U.O.E.N.O.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

 

 

U.O.E.N.O: a corruption of the phrase "You don't even know". An expression of one's lack of knowledge aboutt a certain situation, person, or matter.

 

Teddy left the studio to get something to eat at the cafeteria. It was early morning and he hasn't left the studio since God knows when…he was almost becoming a permanent resident at the YG studios. Since 2ne1's comeback preparations, he hasn't really left the building.

 

All he needed was his closet inside his studio and its his home now.

 

He smirked to himself.

 

"If I had a wife, she'd probably kick me out by now." he mused as the elevator brought him down to the floor where the cafeteria was.

 

He sat down on the benches and started to eat Bibimbap.

 

He was just about to take a bite when the prodigy joined him.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Got a message from Diplo. He sent the draft. I'm going to listen to it and start putting in my ideas. Why are you here?"

 

"2ne1's next single…" Teddy spoke after taking a bite of his food.

 

"That looks great. Let me get my food." Jiyong stood up and went inside the kitchen to order. When he joined Teddy, Sajangnim was in the same table.

 

"O, hyung!" Jiyong said as he placed his food on the table. "Working too?"

 

"Ani…just thought I'd come to work early." Sajangnim said then put his food on the table. "I was hungry. My wife packed me lunch but I didn't get to eat it." Teddy and Jiyong just nodded…early? it was 3 am!?!?!

 

"I wish I had packed lunch too…" Jiyong grumbled, Teddy smirked.

 

"What was that?" Sajagnim asked.

 

The younger guy smiled, "I said that looks delicious."

 

"Hyung, are you really going to release Double Park TV? I mean, they are funny but their humor is just…i mean, they have their own world! It took time for me to understand their language." Teddy asked.

 

"Tabi-hyung didn't have a hard time with that!" Jiyong volunteered.

 

"Their humor are at the same wavelength… bordering the extraterrestrial. I don't mean that it might be a flop. I'm just concerned at how busy those 2 will be. I thought they were also going to be guests at shows."

 

"Ne, they will be." Sajangnim informed them. "They will still go to talk shows. They need more exposure and they need to be more familiar with other idols and how the industry works. I can't shelter them in here for life."

 

"I see the point in that. And having their own show will make them more spontaneous. Smart for coming up with the idea, hyung!" Teddy asked.

 

"Jiyong suggested it."

 

Teddy stopped his spoon, midway to his mouth and looked at Jiyong who was eating innocently.

 

"I was going through the programs that the girls wanted to be in. I asked them to write a list. Bom wanted to be in Running Man or Infinity Challenge! I didn't know she was that athletic."

 

"I'll guess the show where Dara wanted to be in." Teddy said, raising his brow. "We Got Married?"

 

Sajangnim laughed. Jiyong turned red. Teddy glared at him.

 

Jiyong stole a glance at Teddy and mouthed a "What?" to the older music maker.

 

"Now the girls will be busier than usual." Teddy thought. "Way to go, Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

 

He took a break from his studio and walked around to find inspiration. Jiyong was passing by the PR department, Video section when he saw the edit of Double Park TV. He stopped to watch and laughed at Bom and Dara. The person editing looked back and bowed when he saw Jiyong. Jiyong just gave him the thumbs up then he saw a computer with screenshots of 2NE1's new video.

 

"What are these?"

 

"Behind the scenes shots."

 

"Can i get this photo?"

 

The staff could just nod.

 

 

Dara was working in the practice room with the girls for their upcoming performances and she received a message. There was a photo.

 

She smiled.

 

CL and Bom looked at her and raised their brow.

 

Dara posts in her Twitter the message she just received from Jiyong.

 

 

Tweet 7.9.13: Ah, right! 2NE1's new single is out, right?! Should listen to it ~~Falling in love, falling in love ~ When I see you, my heart goes oh oh oh >.<

 

SNS: 

Dara: working?

Jiyong: ne…you in the building?

Dara: ne...

Jiyong: Drop by my studio?

Dara: Cant…I'm with Bom. We have a lot to do for Line and the show we're doing.

Jiyong: O, you're starting that?

Dara: Yap! She's glaring at me. I have to work.

 

 

Dara put her phone down and smiled at Bom, who had her arms crossed in front of her. "Why does he have behind the scenes photos?"

 

"Maybe he's watching it." CL told them.

 

"Bommie-unnie, give them a break. They won't be seeing a lot of each other!" Minzy said then Bom sighed and placed her hand on Dara's arm. 

 

"I'm all right, Bommie! Its not like he's not in the same building! We'll run into each other at some point, right?" Dara told the girls who looked doubtful. "Lets just work guys! This is getting me psyched up! We have a lot to do in so little time!"

 

She really was a vitamin. Because of Dara, the 3 girls enjoyed working all the more. And because of the 3 girls, Dara tried to ignore the nagging feeling of wanting to check on Jiyong every now and then. He does have the tendency to overwork himself.

 

Dara took the computer and started updating the public about their comeback.

 

2NE1's Official Weibo Account:

Hello! This is PR Director DARA! It will be the first time 2NE1 visits Shanghai this friday ~ We'll see everybody at Feng Xian Bi Hai Jin Sha! The thought of seeing Shanghai fans makes me feel so excited!!! Come on come on ~ -

 

"Get your cray-on, cray-on!" Minzy sings behind Dara as she read what Dara has updated. CL and Bom laughed. "Biande, Unnie! It just fits!" Minzy teased.

 

"I'll be on twitter." Bom said and Dara nodded. "We need to check the video later. I'll post something on Line too!"

 

CL smiled at the Unnies. They were pretty psyched about their project.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter