M.I.N.E.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MUSIC IS NEVER ENDING

 

 

Youngbae met Alexander Ridha, a.k.a Boyz Noize at the entrance of the YG building. Boyz Noize arrived in Korea on July 19 to promote his song and DJ in some of Korea's clubs. He is now working on a collaboration with YG. After exchanging pleasantries, he gave the electronic music producer and DJ, a tour of the building. Alex was just overwhelmed at first, at the structure and as he followed Youngbae around, the whole building as a whole.

"Its like your own wonderland, right?" Alex commented as they passed by the LEDs and the posters and albums mounted on walls of the hallways, as wel as the bear bricks and kaws that decorate their studios.

"Its where our dreams come true, so I guess you can call it our Disney." Youngbae agreed.

"You also have girls?" Alex stopped before the photo of 2NE1.

"Yup, they are 2NE1. They are like our female counterpart." the YG artist informed. "They just released a single recently so they are quite busy these days. I'll introduce you when we get the chance."

"And who is your girlfriend among them?"

"Eh?" Youngbae utterly dumbstruck at his question. "You mean me dating the girls? No one. They are like younger sisters to me."

"Really? Even this pretty one?" Alex pointed at Dara and Youngbae laughed.

"Nope, not her specially. She's like my older sister." Youngbae said and Alex looked at the photo again.

"I have seen CL on the internet. She's got so much swag. She is really pretty." Alex pointed at Bom. "I hope I get to meet them. Its quite impossible for me to believe these pretty ladies are still single."

They were then joined by Jiyong who just arrived. After greeting Alex with a man-hug, Alex turned to the photo again. "So, which one of them is your girlfriend?" Alex asked again and Youngbae laughed.

"I'll introduce her to you when she's here."

"See, I knew I was right!" Alex said pleased with himself. "If you guys weren't based in Korea, I'd think you are gays or you have high standards for your girls if these girls aren't the least bit attractive to you." Being in the music business and knowledgable about certain cultures, Alex understood the secrecy in the Idol World.

"You like anyone from the photo?" Jiyong asked.

"This one." Alex pointed at Dara.

"All right, lets get started working." Jiyong suddenly said and Alex and Youngbae laughed.

"You are so busted, G dragon." Alex noticed and Jiyong could just smile.

 

The next day...

Jiyong looked at his txt message from Sungmin. 

Jiyong, i'm meeting the girls at hongdae. I heard they were going bowling later. Will you come?

Jiyong looked at his schedule today and it was quite full. Expecially when there is an international artist working with them, he can't just call it a day and spend it like he wants to. Besides, they are making music! So then, he went back to his work and told Sungmin, he was working.

"What do you do for fun, aside from making music and clubbing, mate?" Alex asked suddenly.

"We eat out." Youngbae answered. "When we were trainees we go to karaokes, arcades and bowling. Why?" Jiyong came back in the studio with Sajangnim.

"Let's go bowling, mate!" Alex suddenly exclaimed.

Yang Hyun Suk stopped in his tracks.

Youngbae stood up rejoicing.

And Jiyong?

He just smiled. "You are one lucky bastard, G-dragon!" he thought.

"That would be nice. Jiyong, stay for a while since we still have more things to discuss. You can follow right after." Sajangnim said then he talked with one of the staff about where to take his visitors. Jiyong smiled and nodded. "I'm going, no matter what! Ha!" the young producer thought.

 

Meanwhile, at Pierrot Strike, a bowling alley in Gangnam, Cheongdam-dong, located within the Designer Club building, 4 girls were having a match. 

Double Park vs Youngsters

Dara was pretty good at this and Chaerin was pretty cunning. The baddest girl didn't have the knack for rules.

"Dara-unnie has gone bowling before, not fair!" Chaerin told them. "I have to go again." The girls and their crew all laughed at Chaerin's stubborness.

"Besides, we are the maknae team! You should be more lenient!" Minzy sided with her.

Dara and Bommie sighed. Minzy and Chaerin reset their score so they had to go again. While Bom was fixing her broken nail, Dara sat with the others. Sungmin went to her.

"How's Daragiella these days?" Sungmin striked up a conversation with his BFF. "I heard you design socks now?" Dara laughed. 

"Its for our show. Bommie and I are starting Double Park TV soon. Its pretty much taking up our time these days. Want to be featured in it?" She asked and Sungmin laughed.

"We'll see." the YG dancer answered and he asked the question he's been meaning to ask her. "Did you see Vogue?" He was watching her reaction...she just smiled and nodded. "And?" he pressed on.

"And what?" Dara looked at him.

"What's your favorite among the 3?"

"The Black Twins." Dara said with a smile. "And you?"

"That too! I thought it was really hot and it was very bold of Jiyong to pose with Model SooJoo like that. Didn't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter