NO.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NO.

 

 

 

"Don't forget to watch Running Man today!" she reminded him through txt.

"Ne, I won't. All the boys will gather at the lounge to watch." came his reply.

"That's a relief! Thank you! Maybe I'll call after, araso? We're filming Double Park while watching."

"Araso, do well!"

Sandara placed her phone down then held two dolls, Jiyong and herself with their costumes from the Hello performance,given to her by the fans. 

"Dara, sit here and I will take a photo of you. You should look like you're waiting for Running Man." Bom explained. "We need to remind them to watch again."

Dara nodded then sat at the edge of the seat, patiently waiting.

"Ha...dul...set..." Bom smiled as the photo really came out nice then gave the phone back to Dara who uploaded it at once.

Tweet 7.28.13: We're all gathered at the dorm waiting to watch the Running Man broadcast ^_^ Group viewing!!!

"Omo!" Minzy suddenly exclaimed as she sneaked behind her Unnies to see the photo.

"What is it, Minji-ah?" Bom asked.

"The dolls..."

"Oh ...", escaped from Dara's lips. She was about to delete her tweet but Bom stopped her. "Too obvious. Minji-ah, go hide it now before the cameras see it. Just act like its nothing. Come on, lets just forget about it."

Dara could just nod. Damage has been done...but was it really? Maybe she really wanted it to be there? She sighed then went to her seat.

 

"That's a record." Teddy laughed. "The fastest elimination in Running Man history!"

"How can you hide with that antenna of yours, Dara-ah!" Jiyong was also laughing on the couch. "But seriously, Running Man is tiring! Even more tiring than work out!"

"I thought they weren't going to last, chinja!" Youngbae laughed along.

 

Tweet 7.28.13 @krungy21: AAAk kekeekke Running Man's over!!! the members are hilarious kekeke it was funny ^.^ kekeke

 

After filming Double Park, the staff all said their goodbyes. Dara then dialled Jiyong's number and he answered right away still laughing.

"It was great!" he said on the other line. "O, I have to go. I just want to finish something then I'm done for the day. I can go home."

"Chinaj? That's great!"

"Leave your room open."

"Mo!?!" but then he hung up before she could protest.

Tweet 7.28.13 @IBGDRGN: 12 o'clock

He called her when he was standing by the door of their dorm room. Dara sneakily opened the door.

"Why didn't you tell me they hurt you?"

"Would you keep it down?" she covered his mouth. "You might wake her up." She pointed to Chaerin's room. Dara got held his hand and they went to her room. "Omo, do you want to eat something?"

"Aniyo, I just want to rest." he settled himself on her bed then tapped the space beside him but Dara just looked at him.

"Ji..."

"Hmm?"

"You can't sleep here. What if someone sees you tomorrow?" she sat beside him. "Wouldn't you be able to sleep better if you stayed at your place?"

"Aniyo..." he pulled her to lay beside him. He started to inspect her arms and he found some marks, scratches and scrapes on it, even her legs. "You should have told me you were hurt."

"So that what? You can freak out on Bommie and Minzy? Worse, you might call on Jaesuk oppa and ask for an explanation!" She turned to him so that she was lying on his chest, her arms around him. "You've been there, it happens."

"I didn't have it as rough as you did." then he chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "That was seriously the fastest elimination in the history of Running Man!"

"Yah!" she sat up then hit his arm. "Go home!"

"Aniyo..." he purred to her then pulled her back. Because they were tired that day, well, they were tired everyday, but this was the first real bed Jiyong had laid on, he fell asleep almost instantly and so did Dara.

Jiyong left early the next day so no one noticed that he even spent the night at Dara's. She was always an early riser so she woke him up with regret knowing he needs to sleep some more. But he made sure to visit the girls in the practice room where they prepared for the radio show, Younha's Starry Night. Only the girls were inside at that time as the other staff went out already, even Jjangmae. The girls stood up to greet him.

"Jiyong-oppa!" Chaerin was enthusiastic, knowing he will praise them. "Did you watch? You did, didn't you?"

"I did." he smiled but made his way to stand between Bom and Minzy and placed his arms on their shoulders. "As a matter of fact, I noticed that Bom-noona is really very strong and Minzy-ah, is really a team player, helping out his oppas catch their opponent." The girls stiffened knowing his tone wasn't exactly praising them.

"Its all just a game, Jiyong." Bom told him, defensive.

"Ne, oppa, it was just a game!"

"Jiyong-ah!" Dara called him then he went to her and opened his arms and the 3 girls' jaw dropped when Dara hugged him so easily, like it was very natural for them. "Yah, she's very small and thin, you shouldn't have ganged up on her!"

"Ya! Its was just a game!" Bom went to them and tried to take his hands off Dara. "And stop that! We will get in trouble if you do that! Dara-ah! Stop enjoying it!" Dara laughed but she didn't budge. Chaerin and Minzy were smiling. Perhaps it was because of the night their guests came that Dara was really bolder now about their relationship. "My unnie is growing up." she thought and she couldn't help but be happy for her.

"We'll be on a radio show today." Dara said as she looked at him and the other girls sighed in relief as they let go of each other before the staff came back in a matter of a split second.

"Oh, that's today?" she nodded. "I'm sure they're going to ask us to pick our favorite among the 5 of you again. He smiled his cheeky smile at her, knowing he will be chosen by her again.

"I won't pick you."

"Mo?!?!"

"I won't pick anyone." he pouted. "Are you going to listen?"

"I'll try." he told her, still feeling dejected.

"Aigoo, Jiyong-ie! You should or you'll miss something."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Its time to go, girls." Jjangmae told them and the girls all nodded.

"Darong!" Dara looked back. "I know about the Coffee thing. Let Bom noona go, you're not going!" referring to the Twitter conversation of Double Park with Kwang Hee. Truthfully, he wasn't worried about Kwang Hee. He was worried about Siwan. 

"Kwon Jiyong, you're not the boss of Dara!" Bom told him off and Dara could just shrug and she chuckled as she saw him throwing tantru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter