Above Ordinary

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry if it took so long. I was waiting for a real convo...but still none...

 

Anyway...here goes somethin' to be giddy about. Seriously, spazzing over this couple has major after shocks! ^__^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Above Ordinary…

 

 

 

If you're thinking that clothes give you comfort, then you're all just like every sentient human being alive. Sentient? Its the ability to feel, perceive or to experience subjectivity…at least according to Wikipedia. However, subjectivity for each person is unique, right? Every human being is unique and what could be comfort for you, could not be comfort for the person sitting next to you. But what if "comfort" isn't just about being clothed and all? What if the clothes you wear have a certain meaning for you, at least?

 

 

 

Due to the fact that they needed to be in different places, sometimes at different timezones even, almost all the time, these two have always had something that they shared to make up for the lost presence. Lost presence? For a regular couple, seeing each other once a week is already torture, then how would you feel if its reduced to once a month or twice a year? Excruciatingly painful, right? So what do you do to make up for lost time? Have something that reminds you of that person!

 

 

 

A necklace perhaps? 

 

 

A watch? 

 

 

A jacket? 

 

 

Or perhaps that plaid blue button down shirt?

 

 

Could it really mean anything?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tweet 10.05.13: Corporal Sandara Park! Going to HK to perform. Reporting for duty! Salute!!! I will return safely!

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong smirked upon reading her update on Twitter. Since he still had on going promotions, to see her was close to impossible plus with all the dating rumors coming out, they knew it was best to not play with fire at this time. Charge to experience, but they have that figured out since pre-debut perhaps.

 

 

There was no way he could drop by and see her before she left for Hong Kong. The last time he wasn't able to check, she wore a dress inside his Saint Laurent. And oh the joy of her increasing admirers for she didn't just show skin! She definitely owned the look. It is very rare for Sandara Park to dress that way at the airport and even on stage. When she did, its almost like he could hear the celebration of lovesick fanboys in their heads. So he planned it out well to not let that simple slip happen again.

 

 

Flashback:

 The girls were on break from their rehearsals when Jjangmae arrived at the practice room, carrying Dara's Long Champ.

 

 

"Jjangmae, why do you have my bag?"

 

 

"Oh, this? Sorry, Dara-yang I had to bring it over because someone wanted me to bring some things to you." He went over to Dara who checked the contents of the bag.

 

 

"Oh...He's as crazy as ever." Dara told Jjangmae.

 

 

"Oh, its the pants now." Bom said as she looked over to look at what Dara was doing. "Darong, wow, what are you now? Cast of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants?" Dara laughed at her friend's analogy. "And you're bringing 2?"

 

 

"Its all right. Our plaid shirts are in the laundry so I guess, this will make up for it."

 

 

"Do you mean "this"?" Bom smirked at her and got another item from the bag, the Thom Browne varsity jacket.

 

 

"It looks pretty much stripped to me." Bom observed, telling her that their obsession with the plaid was obvious. "And he has worn something like this."

 

 

"But these are mine!" Dara said then she suddenly looked at Jjangmae. "He didn't..."

 

 

"Sorry, Darong..." Jjangmae looked down then Dara sighed. Jjangmae excused himself then since he still had other managerial duties to do.

 

 

"What did he do this time?" Bom asked after Jjangmae has left.

 

 

"He went over my clothes." Dara was checking the other contents of the bag.

 

 

"How sure are you?"

 

 

"Coz, they're here and he picked out which clothes I was supposed to bring to Hong Kong." Dara looked at Bom, taking out a new HBA shirt she bought and then suddenly, they both laughed.

 

 

"See! I told you! He's going to pay more attention once you wore that dress!"

 

 

"Did he say anything about the dress?" Bom asked Dara who shook her head then grinned.

 

 

"But he did give me 2 jeans meaning I probably should hide my legs and these shirts are all long so I guess, winter is early in Hong Kong?" Bom just shook her head at her friend. "I'm also supposed to post a photo before I leave."

 

 

"Be the good cadet and don't torture Jiyong." Bom said and Dara nodded.

 

 

"Wow, who's idea was it to torture him anyway?" Dara told Bommie who just smiled at her.  

 

 

"I'm just a concerned citizen for the lovelife of Sandara Park!" Bom happily told her while putting an arm around her shoulders. "Without me, you'll both break up because of boredom!"

 

End of Flashback

 


 

 

 

 

Tweet 10.06.13 Hong Kong

 

 

Since the 2 were still so hyper after dinnertime, Chaerin and Dara ordered some wine and fruits to share on their first night in Hong Kong. Too engrossed on talking about their personal woes and what nots, the girls didn't even notice that they almost finished the whole bottle.

 

 

"Dani's in love." Dara shared suddenly to Chae.

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Ne, she said so on twitter. She said ,"love is patient, kind, respectful, beautiful, compassionate and motivating. I fell." Repeating the words that her friend has told her. Chaerin didn't miss the longing on her unnie's face, though. Could she be thinking of Jiyong? Chaerin grinned.

 

 

"The atmosphere is so romantic, don't you think Dara-unnie?" She asked and Dara looked out Hong Kong's skyline and nodded. "Aren't I your hubby?" Dara turned to her and smiled.

 

 

"Judging from our clothes, its like I'm the hubby." Dara remarked and Chaerin laughed.

 

 

"Its cause you let Oppa take over your luggage again! I'm relieved you didn't bring your "blankie"!"

 

 

"What blankie?" Dara's brows meeting in the middle, thinking about what Chaerin meant.

 

 

"That plaid shirt, Dara-unnie! You always have it with you!" Chaerin shook her a bit. "At least when you're apart."

 

 

"Oh, that!" Dara grinned widely at her upon understanding what she was saying.

 

 

"Did you find anything for him earlier?" Dara shook her head at Chaerin, pouting. "Weren't you shopping?"

 

 

"Maybe before we head home, I'll drop by his favorite store and buy something." Chaerin could still sense the dark cloud over her so she thought she'd just ask her to play charades. 

 

 

"Come on, lets pretend! It is afterall such a romantic place and it shouldn't go to waste!" Chaerin suggested and they both laughed. "What about a love shot? Every couple does it!"

 

 

"Araso, araso." Dara conceded and they did a love shot while trying so hard not to laugh. After their photo was taken, they both laughed out loud.

 

 

"What would you have liked to do with your hubby?" Chaerin asked, sensing that Dara was still not in her usual happy viral state.

 

 

"I would have liked to let the world know and see my hubby." Dara answered honestly then she looked at Chae and grinned mischievously.

 

 

"Let's post something on our Line." Dara added then got her phone.

 

 

"What?!?" Chaerin thought that what Dara just said about letting the world know about her hubby was brought on by the alcohol but now, she was suggesting something that could cause all hell to break lose! But then again, why not indulge? After all, they have had their dose of liquid courage.

 

 

 

LINE AUDIO #1

Dara: This is Hong Kong. Hong Kong, Hong Kong.

CL: (laugh) What is this? what do I have to say?

CL and Dara: Hello

Dara: This is CL

CL: I'm CL

Dara: I'm Ssandora Park

CL: (laughs) It's weird!!

Dara: Goodnight ~ Ppyong!

 

 

Dara and Chaerin looked at each other and laughed when suddenly, Dara sat up again and made another recording.

 

 

LINE AUDIO #2

Dara: Ah, I forgot something. This is the 118th floor

CL: Hahahaha Why are you talking like this unnie?

Dara: Because I'm graceful.

CL; Because you drank wine, right?

Dara: woahhh ~ Ah it's so romantic and the night view is so beautiful

CL: Goodbam!

Dara: Goodbam! We're on the highest floor!

CL and Dara: Bye~ Goodnight!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Dara went to bed though, she had another post to upload. She smiled as she typed in her Tweet. 

 

 

Tweet 10.06.13  잘자용~ Goodnight!!! (Jaljiyong)


[a/n: supposed to be Jaljayong - Goodnight]

 

 

 

 

 

10.08.13

 

 

"You should really stop making her wear your clothes, you know." Teddy remarked after seeing Dara wearing the Thom Browne Jacquard jacket on her way back to Korea. Thom Browne is one of Jiyong's favorite designers these days.

 

 

"You're starting to look alike. I don't even understand how your clothes, especially your pants, miraculously fits her small waist!"

 

 

 

"When 2 people are meant to be together, the whole universe conspires to make it happen. You can't understand the universe, hyung." Teddy looked at Jiyong incredulously and made a gesture of pointing his index against his temple and shooting his brains out after Jiyong's cheesy statement.

 

 

 

"Its the only way we can be together." Jiyong sighed and leaned on the backrest of his seat. "Its the only way I get to feel that I'm hers."

 

 

 

YG suddenly knocks on the door to the studio and both guys turn to him. "Oh great, youre here! Have you seen Psy?"

 

 

"Other studio!" Teddy answered.

 

 

"Oh, Jiyong, have you seen Dara?"

 

 

"She's not here today, hyung. She's just on her way back."

 

 

"Right, I forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter