After the Tweet...

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teddy called for a break when the pizza arrived.

 

 

"Darong, why don't you call Jiyongie and tell him to come eat with us." Teddy said as he got 1 piece of pizza and started to eat.

 

 

"Mo?" Dara wasn’t sure she heard right because Teddy was clearly teasing her. Honestly, she never really talk about Jiyong to their producer or anyone else in the company except for her bandmates. Teddy looked at her.

 

 

"Unless you aren't Darong, then i suggest you go and call him before we finish it all." Bom gave her a taunting stare as Dara placed hot sauce on her share.

 

 

"Ne, araso.”, was all Dara could say when the Bominator has spoken. 

 

 

"Unnie! He must be really hungry and tired since he just arrived this morning. Just take this and don't leave your share since we might eat it too!" Chaerin spoke up as she handed Dara a paper plate and Dara prepared Jiyong’s share. 

 

 

"He might get sick. He really needs someone to take good care of him." the leader added. Dara looked at the plate then Chaerin, who just playfully grinned at her.

 

 

Dara looked at Teddy and Minzy who were acting innocent while Chaerin and Bom were just smiling sweetly at her. “Why are these people ganging up on me? And the fact that i cannot react strongly because of Teddy-oppa is not helping! I really don't want to face him right now after my so-called reply to him!” Dara thought but left with no choice, she did as she was told and left.

 

 

Chaerin and Bom gave each other a high five. Minzy, the youngest, smiled, "This pizza suddenly tastes sweet." 

 

 

"Aigoo, seriously, I asked you..." Teddy started to scold them for teasing Dara in front of him but Chaerin beat him to it. "We know Teddy-oppa! So, just pretend you can't see us! Besides, it's been so long since we've had a tweet-flirt, ne Bom-unnie? You'll be surprised at the amount of people waiting for it." The girls sniggered at each other.

 

 

"I was waiting for it." Bom said as she munched on her pizza. 

 

 

"Na do!" Minzy added.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Dara knocked on the door of the next studio then she opened it and took a peek. Jiyong was busy writing and bobbing his head to a beat that only he could hear.

 

 

He was writing a song. 

 

 

And he looked so y doing it.

 

 

Dara slipped in and at the sound of the door click, Jiyong turned to her and smiled.

 

 

"I brought pizza." Dara lifted the plate.

 

 

He went to her then got a piece and took a bite not knowing that he ate Dara's share.

 

 

"Ya! That was mine! Can't you see its been bitten already?" She hit his arm and got the pizza he was holding and left him with the plate and his share. Dara walked to the table and leaned on it while he sat back down and ate his slice.

 

 

"I'm glad you're writing again." Dara gestured to the paper.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter