Lips

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LIPS.

 

 

 

 

"O, is this a bad time?" Jiyong asked as he walked in on the practice room of 2NE1.

"Aniyo, oppa!" Chaerin pulled him to their small group huddled in the middle. "We were just looking at the videos we did."

"He sat beside Dara who handed him an iPhone. "This was included in our video and I was telling them that no one might recognize who's who." Jiyong pressed the play button. "Quick, whose lips are those?"

The girls waited as he watched then he grinned. "Bom-noona!" The girls cheered at his right answer then Dara played another. "The mole is there, Chaerin."

"You're good at this!" Bom praised.

"Only because I took time to watch and Chaerin has a marker. Let me see this one." He smiled upon recognizing, even without playing the video yet and he just looked at her, zooming in on her lips.

"What?"

"Nothing...just made me want to do something." Dara bites her lips to hide them while the girls cringed.

"Seriously, go get a room!" Bom teased them. "O, not Dara's because its set up for DOuble Park TV."

"Ne, I even moved out to get some peace." Chaerin added.

"Really?" Jiyong looked from Chaerin to Dara who nodded.

"I'm still there though." Bom waved a finger at him.

"Oppa, when are you going to visit us during our performance again?" Minzy asked sweetly. "You did that before when we were promoting!"

"Aigoo, I've been wanting to but my schedule keeps on clashing with yours. I can only watch by broadcast but you always killed it. I don't worry so much these days. I'll watch out for these bits in your video. Its coming out tomorrow?"

"Aniyo, the day after our song gets released." Chaerin told her sumbae.

"Well, at lease the release date hasn't been moved. My Japan Album has to wait since I can't promote in Japan yet."

"Really?' Dara asked. "But its ready." Jiyong nodded.

"How can I release a Japanese Album when I'm not there, ne? There's this thing I have to do in Singapore with the boys and then I'm flying to LA at the end of the month plus there's Jackie Chan's Charity concert."

"You and Youngbae are going." Bom shared. "I heard about it in the PR department when we were editing. Dara's been really hands on in our promotions. You would doubt if she's still an artist of the company or a part of the PR department."

"I don't mind. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. At lease I can be of use to you guys."

"You still have to rest though." Jiyong chucked her chin.

"I'm tough, don't worry about me."

"The video was great, Oppa! You should watch it! Dara-unnie has really crazy ideas and it looked good on the video." The maknae boasted. "You can watch it with us once its released!"

"I wish I could but I can't. I'm filming my music video."

"Sneak out!" Chaerin suggested. "Its not the first time!"

Dara beat him into answering the girls why he really couldn't. Jiyong will be filming in London and he didn't really want to let them know since they made drastic changes for their video while he gets to film comfortably.

"Not fair!" Chaerin stomped her foot.

"Why do you get to be in London while were stuck here, shooting our video by ourselves?" Bom was a bit annoyed and she didn't hide it.

"Sorry girls, but take it up to the President. I'm just following orders. Anyway, are you done for the day?" The girls nodded. "Krom, can I take Dara with me?"

"And what will you do?" Bom stood over him with her hands crossed over her chest, threatening Jiyong with her eyes.

"Noona, can't I spend time with her before I leave?" Jiyong put on his pleading eyes that he actually looked like Puss.

"Aigoo..." Bom could just shake her head and Jiyong smiled then stood up and gave the 3 girls a hug.

"Dara, come on!", he said after his sweet gesture and Dara stood up as well.

"No hanky panky!" Chaerin shouted at them as they were leaving the room.

 

 

Jiyong was in his walk in closet, while DAra was putting his clothes in his luggage. "Babe, where are your toiletries?" She said while rummaging around his clothes on the bed.

"I placed them on the table by my computer." she heard Jiyong's voice from the closet then Dara checked and made sure he had everything he needed. He emerged with some boxers on hand.

"Really? That colorful?" Dara mocked his cartoon character printed undies.

"I like them."

"Well, bring something black and plain. It will be funny if they see Bart's yellow head peeking out from your pants."

Jiyong disappered once again in the closet as Dara got some Vitamins in her bag. "I brought some Ginseng and Vitamin C for you. I'll put them in my pillbox so you won't forgot, 1 for everyday, araso? I know you'll be working so much and you need these."

Jiyong nodded then after securing his clothes, she closed his luggage then he placed it on the floor. Dara placed the pillbox in his red Hermes bag. She turned to look at his bags. "You really don't know how to pack light, do you?" He scratched his head, feeling self conscious. "It feels like you're going away for a year!" Dara pouted at him.

He smiled and went to her, pulling the small girl in his embrace. "You can just come with me." He dropped a peck on her cheek. "You're more effective than those Vitamins."

"Shall we elope now, then?" He smiled at her question and began walking forward until Dara felt her leg touch the side of the bed and soon, she was lying on her back with Jiyong on top of her.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Tsk...Aigoo...Europe is really an expensive place to go to. And I don't have my things with me."

"You can use mine."

"And what about certain girl stuff?"

"I don't mind if you don't wear undies."

"ert!"

"Tease!" He bit back as his eyes were lured to her lips and he recalled the video he had watched earlier. Why did they have to be so tempting?!?!?, he thought.

"Penny for your thought?" she asked and he seemed to be hypnotized by .

"You want to know what I was thinking when I was watching your lip video earlier?"

"What? I hope its not my teeth! They said when you're born in the year of the rabbit, your front teeth are more prominent. Or was it my crooked smile?" He could just stare at her, wide eyed. Didn't she know her effect on him? He was thinking of tasting her luscious lips and turn them red from his kisses and bite it and just feel them on his own then she's worried about her teeth?!?!?! He laughed...so hard that his stomach started to hurt and she felt a bit insulted.

"You can stop, you know."

"You are incredible. Sometimes I think you're wise and mature but then there are times like these that I think you're still 13." She looked thoughtful and he steadied his arms on either side of her. They were so close that you would think they would be cross eyed while looking at each other. "You want to know what I wanted to do earlier?"

"Ne, what?"

"This..." Jiyong bent down and touched his lips to hers, moving it from side to side, just feeling the softness. "Its really soft." Unconsciously, she ran her tongue on her lower lip while her hand went to the side of his face and she pulled him to her, this time, their lips locked in a torrid kiss and their softness, did wonders to him. All he could think of in the middle of all the cluttered designer clothes they lay on and the luggages for London, was the indescribable bliss he felt with Dara.

 

Tweet 8.7.13 둥다라

Dara put her phone down after updating on twitter. There's an 8 hour difference in London and she thought that maybe if Jiyong had the chance to see what she posted, he wouldn't forget to watch the video. She was well aware that he liked her lip video. She went to bed early for tonight since they will be recording for a show tomorrow. Its the first time since 3 years that they were going to be at Music Bank again and she wanted to be able to perform without regret. 

 

"Cut!" the director called out. "All right guys, that was good. Jumping scene is next."

Jiyong nodded and Ji eun, his stylist was doing retouches on him. "All set!" She told him and he said thanks then went to his position as he heard his name being called by the director. He was in a rush that he didn't get to lock his phone and when he gave it to Ji eun she saw what he was looking at. She could just smile and pretend that she didn't see as she pressed the lock button for fear that others might see it.

 

 

"Cut!" the director said again then he called for a break. As Jiyong made his way to his stylist, she was holding his phone, ready to give to him but then, when he extended his hand, she saw blood.

"Jiyong, let me see that." 

"Eh?" he looked at his wrist. "O? I didn't notice."

"You need to be careful. Let me clean that." 

"Thanks, Noona! Its not painful though."

"Stop thinking about her or you won't be able to focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter