Its All Good

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yorobun! Anyeong!

I'm back because they're back! ^__^ Daebbak!!! ^__^ 

Did you all enjoy spazzing? hahaha Crazy, I know! It was just a simple Tweet! We all have simple pleasures in life. I was even out partying and my friends thought I was really happy. I couldn't tell them why. ^__^ They wouldn't get it. They don't even know GD! ^__^ Funny how a simple tweet could make me giddy. You too, right?

Anyway, do have patience with this chap because I was nursing a hangover while I was writing it.

Never ever ever ever drink too much, araso? Hangovers can make you useless the whole day! I was! I couldn't even leave my bed. Thank God for laptops! 

So then, no delays...here goes nothing! Also, BTW, Vote for Seungri until tomorrow, araso?

 

Hengsho!

 

Disclaimer: This is all a product of the author's imagination! The characters doesn't reflect their real life counterpart. This story is purely fictional.

Credits: @krungy21 & @IBGDRGN for photos, @YGInstagram updates for photo & subs, Oh Dara for subsc/o @kristinkwak

 

 

    ITS ALL GOOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

Things are pretty hectic these days. 2ne1 was preparing for their next single. Since this was the 3rd, they wanted it to be better and at the same time unique from the others. Teddy was beside himself, running out of new ideas and he kept on changing and tweaking the music he came up with. He wanted to ask help from Jiyong but the Bigbang Leader had his hands full as well.

 

Dara entered the studio and found Teddy in his usual chair, slumped over the table, his head turned to her.

 

"O, are you all right?" she asked and Teddy just nodded. "Should I come back another day?"

 

"Ani, come and sit on the couch first." Teddy said before he leaned on the backrest of the chair and looked at Dara. "Has Jiyong-ah told you where he is today?"

 

"Ani, he hasn't. He's probably filming either Infinity Challenge or Sketchbook but I think Sketchbook was done yesterday." Dara said completely caught off guard by their producer's question. The last time they have seen each other was 2 days ago, after he did Running Man. "He's been working nonstop, I worry for him but he wouldn't listen anyway so might as well just let him be and wait until he decides to rest. We'll just end up fighting if I insist on doing what he doesn't want to do."

 

"Biande, Dara, I asked you to come and start recording but I haven't finalized it yet. I don't think I'm quite satisfied."

 

"Gwenchahnah, Teddy-oppa. Take your time."

 

"I can't. Your comeback cannot be pushed back."

 

"Can I say something, Teddy-oppa?" Dara asked, a bit hesitant and Teddy nodded while moving his chair from side to side but keeping his eyes on Dara. "With Jiyong-ie's comeback, it will be very…"

 

"Hold up! Don't continue."

 

"But…"

 

"I have been thinking about the same thing lately. Watching Seungri battle on his own made me want to cry, honestly. Youngbae has pushed back his album release again since he didn't want the same thing to happen. But here's the thing with you girls. You can't delay a whole month. Your album needs to be complete by October and that is…"

 

"Next month." Dara said softly, getting comfortable on the couch by putting her legs up, knees bent and held close to her. She felt the pressure put on them now and Teddy rarely talks to her about stuff like these but now that he did, she felt the weight of their comeback even more, like it was a huge YG building propped on her shoulders.

 

"Jiyong is a force to reckon with." Teddy said with a sigh then he chuckled. "I shouldn't have helped him." He joked and Dara smiled.

 

"You're both brilliant, Teddy oppa. The stress of it all is getting to you. Maybe you should take some time to rest or clear your head a bit."

 

"Maybe you're right." Teddy said and gave her a small smile. "You go home as well or take care of your bratty boyfriend before he collapses on stage."

 

Dara nodded then stood up. She thought she'd hit the gym before leaving home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls were at the cafeteria enjoying lunch when Jiyong joined them. The girls all gave him a hug before he sat beside Dara.

 

"Did you get to rest last night?" Dara asked and he nodded.

 

"I was asleep as soon as I reached the bed."He reassured her and she eased up.

 

"Jiyong-oppa, you are incredible! I mean, look at all those charts! Its like you painted it red!" Chaerin said.

 

"Now you gave all of us a huge burden, you know that?" Bom said in good humor.

 

"Unnie, its not his fault." Minzy said. "He's just plain great! We should be challenged!"

 

"Aigoo, Minji-ah!" Dara interrupted Minzy. "If he starts being prince-like again, we are going to blame you!"

 

"What's wrong with Minzy trying to cheer me on?" Jiyong said. "Is this the reason you haven't shown your support for me? Because you didn't want me to act all prince-like?"

 

"Jiyong, what are you talking about?" Dara said. "I…"

 

"Besides, what she said is true! You should be challenged!" Jiyong cut her again.

 

"We are, to be honest." Chaerin told him catching the dangerous tone to his voice. "Besides, Seungri has…"

 

"Hey, don't include him into this." Jiyong said, he was pissed now. "It wasn't my intention to…" He couldn't continue.

 

"Steal the spotlight?" Bom asked and Jiyong put down his utensils. "Jiyong, you knew he was going to release an album. He even worked hard for it. You know he isn't a songwriter or a producer but he did his best!"

 

"What are you saying, noona?" Jiyong looked at Bom. Chaerin and Minzy were quiet. Maybe if you weren't an artist, striving for your music to be noticed, you wouldn't understand how every other artist is feeling or thinking right now since G dragon made his comeback. It could have been a misjudgment on the President's side to let his artist's comeback overlap but they knew it wasn't anyone's intention. Seungri and Jiyong were just working. But the 2 maknae's preferred not to say anything. They knew Jiyong was mad.

 

"Why are you mad?" Dara asked.

 

"Why won't I be? When I came, I thought I'd just share a nice lunch with you and the girls then here you girls come attacking me and telling me how I'm not being considerate enough to Seungri or to you since maybe I should have pushed back my comeback, right?" He talked so fast the girls didn't have time to interrupt.

 

"Hey, we didn't say anything like that!" Dara defended.

 

"But its what you were getting at." Jiyong and Dara were just looking at each other, both now completely mad.

 

"Jiyong, no one said…" Dara tried to pacify him but he stood up.

 

"I'm going. Its nice to see you girls. And maybe, if it isn't too much, try not to hate me. I was just doing my job. If you could show your support, I'd be really happy. But I can't force you or anyone to like what I created." Jiyong finished and left. The girls looked at each other. Dara looked completely worried. She knew she should go after him but, she didn't. Dara was scared. And at some point, she knew Jiyong had every right to be mad.

 

 

 

 

 

Tweet 9.6.13: @IBGDRGN: Who's gonna win #win

 

Jiyong was checking his twitter while watching the new program, WIN Who is Next. He raked his hands on his hair as he recalled his outburst earlier.

 

Its not like he hasn't thought about it. Its the competitive streak in them, he knew that. All of YG has that attitude and probably every artist out there! He did think about how all these will affect Seungri. Hasn't he mentioned in an interview that though it was fun to have company backstage, they can also get hurt with results? But everyone was really surprised when Seungri said he was going to release an album. G dragon's comeback was set and 2ne1's single to be real eased every month was also set. 

 

Seungri insisted on having his comeback earlier than Jiyong's and in between 2ne1's. They all knew it was going to be catastrophic. But somehow, Seungri's spirit actually earned him more respect from his seniors, especially Jiyong's.

 

And though he regrets it, his date has been set and changing it would just be unacceptable. Each of them worked hard for the completion of their own albums. Coup de Tat was done between his world tour and his recording schedules were based on the time the other artists he made a collaboration with were available. He didn't even own his own time. He worked wee hours in the morning because of the time difference and he was thankful that they agreed to use the company's studio because if they didn't, Jiyong would probably fly back and forth just to get recording done.

 

This is why he was so happy and he felt so fulfilled after it was finished because honestly, he thought it was going to be impossible!

 

The girls didn't really mean anything bad this morning, he knew that. What they said completely made sense. It has crossed his mind many times over. But all he was asking was a cheer from HIS GIRL, honestly. She can even tweet other guys in her page but she hasn't said anything about Jiyong's album except that one time she re-tweeted his music video. In his jealousy, though he doesn't usually reply to girls, he replied to one of his Model friends just to get her attention but still, no reaction from Dara. She also didn't say anything about the news that a pretty model wanted to meet him and in his mind he told himself --> Uh-oh I'll be in trouble.

 

The fatigue was also getting to him that he felt weak. He wanted her to be with him. He was going to ask her but instead, he walked out on them after giving his little tantrum.

 

He looked at his phone and was about to dial her number but stopped himself. "Let her find out on her own why I was mad!" He huffed before putting his phone on the table and turning his attention to WIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Dara was also trying to think of why Jiyong was so mad. She wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter