Butterfly Effect

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Butterfly Effect

 

 

 

 

~ a small change, cause large differences

~ a seemingly minor event, resulting in a significantly different outcome than would have occurred without the divergence

 

 

You wanna know the definition of LONELY?

 

It is being in the same place as that special person at the same time yet you don't see each other…

 

It is being in the same business and yet, you both have to keep mum…

 

It is being in a relationship where silence is the key to preserving it…

 

 

Sandara Park glanced at her Vitamin, the guitar that was leaning against the wall and sighed. Kwon Jiyong has returned from LA and yet, they haven't seen each other, much less talk to each other. Even texting was being difficult. She had her own schedules and he had a whole concert, exhibit and upcoming album to take care of. Trust me, his whole life depended on it right now. She's been quiet in the social networking sites and can only steal a few moments to go through it, mostly looking at Jiyong's updates just to check how he's doing.

 

 

Aside from that, Dara also refused to check on her mentions because of some outrages. She's used to this, don't underestimate her. When she decided to join in the entertainment business, she did not only gain fans, she also gained anti-fans. With one simple decision, she was loved and hated. It was hard at the start. You'd know it, right? I'm sure at one point in your life something bad has been said about you and I don't think it made you want to celebrate. Now, she learned how to ignore it. How? He taught her how. He said it was best to ignore it.

 

 

HE, Kwon Jiyong... The start of it all, truth be told. Though I had haters even before i came back to Korea, I knew there were silent ones who hated me in their thoughts and when I decided to do what he asked of me (do the Hello stage), I knew that the haters wished I would just disappear from the face of the earth.

 

 

They just stepped on stage together, and she was silently cursed to the deepest depths of hell.

 

 

A hug, and she was silently murdered in other's thoughts.

 

 

She may have almost given up before but now, she chose to stand by him. Some may think she must be fearless, while others, stupid. But the reason is really simple. Figure it out!

 

 

Dara looked at her phone and sneaked a glance on twitter, her last post about Vitamin was still there. At times when its hard to bear, Dara just can't help but put her feelings on her page. Maybe it helps her express herself more since she doesn't usually talk so much on cam. Though she's trying her best to be as out going as the rest. Her reserved demeanor isn't exactly the best for the business she's in.

 

 

 

Tweet 8.26.13: When I am depressed and feel lonely, my friend guitar is always next to me. I can not play my guitar on stage yet but I love playing guitar. It makes me feel better. Thats why this baby's name is vitamin. My vitamin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong raked his fingers over his blonde hair in frustration. This wasn't what he expected when the concert and album release was nearing. As soon as he arrived from LA, he went straight to work to check on the photos for the exhibit, and choose over the final materials to show. He sent a text message to her so that she could pick out the photos she wanted yet she was with her group for a performance in a music show. He was given no choice then. That took half a day at most and now, he's here in the studios, listening once again to his tracks. Songs about to be released are subject to changes until they are finally released and you can't change it since the public has already heard them.

 

 

Apparently, he wasn't liking what he was hearing now.

 

 

But he also had no idea what to do.

 

 

He needs to rest.

 

 

"I think we've had enough for 1 day. Go home, Jiyong." Teddy could sense the frustration of the young artist. "You still have to check on the music videos tomorrow."

 

 

All Jiyong could do was nod. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe you should have done the Hello stage." Teddy said as he sat beside Kwon Jiyong who was looking at the final line up for the One of a Kind Final. "It might help improve your exhausted state."

 

 

"Ne, I think I need me some vitamin." Jiyong joked with the producer. "I can't do a repeat of the Shine a Light Concert."

 

 

"You did The Leaders in Shine a Light." Teddy pointed out. "Am I to believe that you think this won't affect CL badly?"

 

 

"She's done enough damage to her image without some help from me." Teddy nodded in agreement. "Try talking to her, Hyung."

 

 

"I'm not her manager. How about you?"

 

 

"I don't even have time to spare for Dara and you want me to babysit. Besides, she listens to you."

 

 

 

"Araso, I will talk to her about it. She does whatever she likes but she has to understand that there will always be a limit." Teddy leaned back on the couch and now both guys were looking at the cieling. Jiyong was humming "Hello". Teddy almost smiled at the thought that hit him. Maybe Jiyong really wanted to do Hello.

 

 

 

"You're just avoiding it again. You're protecting her." Jiyong sighed. "GD will die his 3rd death because of that." Teddy added, referring to the Coup De Tat video.

 

 

 

 

"Its the least I can do now. I don't want people to start hating on her again. She's finally decided to stick with me and I can't ask for more at this time. I'm just happy I can perform Butterfly on stage."

 

 

"Well, I don't have anything against your decisions, Jiyong. Just as long as you do what you do best and I can see that you do."

 

 

"Thanks, Hyung." Jiyong turned to Teddy, showing him that he meant what he said. Teddy stood up and stretched.

 

 

"We're finalizing the track tomorrow. Niliria is fine right?"

 

 

"Ne, that one's untouchable now and the title track. They're both ready for release. We'll do Black and Who You tomorrow."

 

 

"And the other one?" Teddy raised a brow. "The one with Lydia."

 

 

"You're not finalizing that." Jiyong stated with a finality that not even Sajangnim can contradict.

 

 

"Jiyong, band is set." Jiyong's manager said from the door way and the young artist bid farewell to his friend and went to the practice rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong greets the band as soon as he enters and he starts to vocalize before they start. As he sang his songs, the stresses and frustrations he had waned until it finally disappeared. Music made his heart lighter.

 

And that particular song with a sweet melody, charming beat that makes him want to sway his hips and lyrics that held a ton of meaning to his life has always done that magic to him. Though his butterfly couldn't be with him right now, he had this song to keep him company. He's all right with that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tweet 8.29.13: I went back to Holt Children's Orphanage with Chaerin. These precious little babies… we played well with them and even fed them too. The babies like me because I hold them well >.< Please grow up prettily and healthily! Your Dara-noona or auntie TT Please remember me~

 

 

 

 

Youngbae looked at the guy sitting on the swivel chair. "What are you smiling about?"

 

 

"Nothing." came Jiyong's answer. If it was possible, his eyes were twinkling at whatever he was looking at. He somehow looked hopeful. He was busy composing a message when Youngbae was looking for his phone. After his short message,  Jiyong sneakily placed the phone back on the table and got his own phone from his pocket, acting engrossed in whatever he's doing.

 

"Ji, shall we check?" Teddy asked and Jiyong nodded, putting his phone down as the music starts. The people present inside the studio couldn't protest even though what they were doing was very last minute. The song seemed to be getting better with every change Jiyong made.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, don't you have your own personal Twitter account?" Youngbae suddenly said from the couch as soon as the music stopped. He recieved a reply in Twitter from Dara.

 

 

@RealTaeyang - Aunt Dara

@krungy21 - Yeah nephew

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Jiyong tried to act innocent until his bestfriend almost shoved the phone to his face and he ended up laughing. 

 

 

"Should I tell Aunt Dara that Uncle Jiyong wants some attention?" Youngbae mocked and Jiyong made a swipe for his friend's phone.

 

 

"Youngbae-ya! I was just fooling around! Please don't!" Jiyong pleaded and Youngbae muttered something about being "pathetic".

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a long day, Dara found herself back in the YG building. She promised Jiyong she was going to meet him at the studio. The staff told her to go inside the booth.

 

 

"Am I recording?" Dara asked and the staff shook his head. "Oh great! That actually scared me."

 

 

She was busy thinking of why she was in the booth when Jiyong entered the studio. He pressed a button from the controls. "You're glowing." He said, as the yellow light inside the booth illumined her features and made her blonde hair shine. His voice resounded all over the booth and Dara laughed upon hearing his voice and she looked at the glass where she knew he would be standing, watching.

 

 

"You seem to be my conscience! I can hear you but I can't see you!" Dara said already happy just hearing his voice.

 

 

"You've heard my tracks right?" He asked.

 

 

"Ne, I have."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter