Hide Me.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I feel quite generous...here's another update! ^_^ 

I am thankful for all the inspirations and the encouragements my dear readers are giving me!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Disclaimer~ I do not own the characters in the story or YG company and the thoughts, opinions and characters doesn't reflect on their real life counterparts (no matter, how much I want them all to be)!

Enjoy reading!!! I'm sure you're gonna love it as I had fun writing it!

Hengsho!!!

Credits: @krungy21, @IBGDRGN, @YGInstagramUpdates, @skyferreira, @moldy_boy, @colin_caulfield, @choice37 - photos

Subs: Oh Dara, YG ladies, Bigbang Updates

 

 

 

 

 

HIDE ME.

 

 

 

2NE1's dormroom:

"Unnie, are you ready?"

"Chakamanyo, Chaerin-ah!" Dara's voice came muffled by the door to her bedroom.

"What's taking you so long?"

"Nothing!" Dara exclaimed as she went out of her room and faced Chaerin. They were going to have dinner tonight.

"Did you put on make up?" Chaerin asked.

"Waeyo?"

"Did you especially fix yourself up for tonight?" Chaerin asked again, teasing. Dara blushed and nodded with a hand on her face.

"I look hideous!" Dara told Chaerin.

"If you look hideous then what am I?" Chaerin sarcastically raised a brow at her.

"You are very pretty, Chaerin. I have black circles under my eyes. I couldn't seem to hide it and its frustrating because I wanted to look really pretty because this is the closest thing I'll get to a date and I look tired and stressed out!"

"Whoa! Deep breaths, Dara-unnie…deep breaths…" the leader held her by the shoulders. "Everything is going to be all right and you are very pretty. You don't need to wear short skirts or shorts or flaunt your curves, araso?"

"But you have guests and I'm sure, Jiyong will introduce me again and I just…"

Dara felt frustrated. True, she will be introduced like a dozen times before to various artists that visit YG and most of those times, she looked like a kid in baggy clothes. This time though, she knew and she wanted to look, well, the girl that G dragon would date. Chaerin felt her frustration knowing that she spent the whole day with Xin helping her style and all that just to look great for today.

 

Author's POV: Hold up! What's going on today? What the hell am I talking about?

 

[Flashback 1 day ago…]

Jiyong sneaked behind her in the cafeteria while she was having her breakfast. He had stayed up all night in the studio again and he was just about to go home.

 

"Morning!" she smiled at him then looked worried. "You didn't get some sleep again."

 

"Gwenchahnah, I did sneak in some naps."

 

"Want me to get you some food?" she asked.

 

"I'll go get it." but Dara pulled him back to the seat.

 

"Aniyo, let me. Just sit here."

 

Dara stood up and went to order for Jiyong. There weren't a lot of people in the cafeteria at that time. There were just Dara's make up artist and some of the crew following her and Bommie around, helping them for their show. Dara was wearing her white Double Park TV shirt so he assumed that she will be filming today. She got back and placed the tray in front of him then sat beside him. its true what he said in 1 show, he loves serving his girlfriend…and he does it because she takes care of him so well, just like now.

 

"Aren't you going to film this?"

 

"Aniyo. This segment will be a surprise. I've been posting hints on twitter on where we're going to be. Gwenchahnah, I'll be the first to freak out if this isn't allowed, ne?" Dara reassured him and he could just smile despite the fireworks going on inside his whole being. He seriously felt like dancing and screaming like a fangirl at that moment…but he had to look cool. 

 

"Its been a while since we ate together." he told her and she nodded. "A normal boyfriend would take you out to eat everyday." Dara laughed, then Jiyong scowled thinking she's mocking his shortcomings as her boyfriend.

 

Dara kept her eyes on her food while she spoke, "Who needs a normal boyfriend when I got the best not-so-normal namja? Predictability bores me." She looked at him. "If you haven't figured it yet, I'm not so normal myself."

 

Jiyong couldn't help it and he burst out laughing! Good thing he hasn't put food in his mouth. The other people in the cafeteria didn't mind them. It seemed like an ordinary day at work but to 2 people, it just became extraordinary.

 

"Your friends…" Dara spoke quietly and Jiyong looked at her while eating his food. "have they asked you about how i reacted to your Vogue cover?"

 

"Neh, they asked about it but I told them it was all right. I told them you understood."

 

"You didn't have to lie."

 

"Aniyo, at that time, I didn't know yet. I really thought it was all right with you."

 

"Sorry that I disappointed you."

 

"Mo?!?! What are you talking about?" 

 

Dara felt quite ashamed about feeling jealous over those magazine covers knowing that it was just work. If Jiyong would ever cheat on her, he wouldn't post in on magazines. Will he cheat on her? Her heartbeat escalated to a hundred just thinking about that. "No, he wouldn't." she thought. "He's having a hard time juggling his work and being human that he wouldn't have time for that."

 

"They know though. They said that if you didn't get mad or if you weren't the least bit affected by it, then its either you didn't care or you were having an affair."

 

"What?!?!" she was dumbstruck.

 

"But you were affected by it and though I felt sorry that I hurt you in some way, I felt quite relieved. You wouldn't cheat on me, right?"

 

"If you give me a reason not to."

 

"Yah! Sandara Park!" Jiyong scowled and glared at her.

 

"Chinja, Kwon Jiyong, me cheat on you? The number of guys who approached me doesn't equate to the number of pretty ladies touching you and batting their lashes, lusting after you so if there was anyone, between the two of us, prone to affairs, it would be you!" she stated matter-of-factly. "Being in a broken family, I'd rather die than make someone feel the way I felt when…" He held her hand to make her stop. He knew she hated remembering that day their father left them. She was coping with it quietly that people would think, she has gotten over it. She never made anyone notice that it still affected her nor does she tell it to the world or just about anyone. She doesn't want pity or anything associated to that emotion, neither did she want to burden her friends. She suffered in silence and the cold Dara is someone Jiyong never wanted to bring out. Fact is, he was still her father and she still loved him so she chose not to speak ill of him. Dara isn't capable of hate. That was known to Jiyong since before he was known to the world as G dragon.

 

"My friends think you are an angel and that I must have done something great in a past life to deserve you. They were concerned that I hurt you. They are more concerned for you than they are for me!" Jiyong said then she nodded. "Tell you what, we have some guests coming tomorrow and I was thinking we can have dinner with Chaerin and Xin before meeting them. Are you busy tomorrow night?"

 

"We just have a schedule to go to then we're done for the day."

 

"Krom, come with us! Please?" Jiyong put on his most irresistible face, that made Dara's toes curl. "I am unleashing my ultimate weapon here, Darong and it better work. Its more fun if you were there." Dara laughed and nodded.

 

"Araso."

 

"Chinja?" Dara nodded and this time, he couldn't help it. He stood up and danced like she did when they won at Music Core. Everyone who saw him laughed.

 

"What is going on here?" Bommie said from behind him. "Don't cause us trouble, Kwon Jiyong."

 

"Noona, I'm not causing trouble."

 

"Bommie, have you had breakfast?"

 

"Ne, I did. Krom, what's the plan?" Bom asked Dara not minding Jiyong who was happily eating with his girl. "Is he coming with us?"

 

"Mo?" Dara looked at Jiyong who was just smiling and enjoying his meal.

 

"Aishh…look at him so pleased with himself." Bom observed. Truthfully, Bom had a more severe reaction to the magazines than Dara did. She was really loyal to Dara and if Jiyong causes her best friend any trouble, he will answer to her, not to mention Chaerin and Minzy. 

 

Jiyong listened at Dara explained to Bom what they were about to do. The staff were gathering and the girls were fixing stuff they were supposed to bring.

 

"What are you doing today, Ji?" Dara asked casually, just like it was normal for them to be seen together, dine together and talk within the YG building. Honestly, it was! The YG building is a safe haven for them, since no one within the company is allowed to talk about what is going on within it. It is all part of the contract anyway.

 

"I thought I could sleep." he said while playing with her fingers and Dara gave his hand a squeeze.

 

"That's great! I'll see you tomorrow then?"

 

"Are you staying at the dorm tonight?" Dara nodded to answer him and he smiled.

 

"Pabo, you're not allowed there." Bom told him.

 

"Noona!"

 

"Chinja, your aegyo only works on Dara."

 

"Why does she hate me so much?" Jiyong whispered to Dara while cowering before Bom and he hugged Dara's arm to him, seemingly not wanting to let the girl go. "I'll go ahead." Bom then left the couple and joined the staff.

 

"I'll go talk to her. Gwenchahnah. I'll let you know when I get home, araso? I'm going to be pretty busy. Try to rest today and I'll see you tomorrow, ne?"

 

Jiyong leaned his head on her shoulders and Dara, seeing that they were the only ones left in the cafeteria, gave his hand a pat before releasing his hold on her, then kissed his forehead before standing up. "Bye Ji! Love u!", she said close to his ear.

 

Then she rans to the exit doors and to the staff and Bommie, who were waiting for her.

 

And Jiyong……

 

buried his face within his arms as he spazz's on his own.

 

On the same day, Dara still plagued by what Sungmin challenged her to do… "Prove it!" her friend told her. How can she prove that she wasn't affected by these covers? She scanned the copies of the magazine in the studio then she smiled.

 

Tweet 7.25.13

@krungy21: Is there anyone with the August issue of Vogue?!? Do 2NE1 staff members appear in it? +.+

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter