Tweet 4.25.13

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A guy with a cap over his hoodie bobbed his head to the beat of the music playing all over his studio. Four girls, who have worked with him since their debut, were seated on the couch, learning their parts. He looked at them and he hid a small smile. The girls were completely exhausted. As the track was nearing its end, he lowered the volume and sat down on his chair and turned to the girls.

 

 

"Exhausted?", he asked and just like their training days, they would all answer, “No!" 

 

 

Teddy smirked, "Liars! You are completely spent! Chaerin, do you still want to continue?" The leader sat up and nodded. "Teddy-oppa, of course i do! There's no other time! I want to do this and the girls too, ne?", she answered sincerely. But Teddy knew how much she has been working for their comeback and her solo album. The other girls nodded as well. 

 

 

"Teddy-oppa, we're not tired. We really want to finish this. Gwenchahnah!", the eldest, Bom added. Dara and Minzy smiled at him and agreed. If Bom wasn't complaining, which is surprising to him, then they should really want this comeback. 

 

 

"Tell you what, I’ll buy you some snacks tonight as your reward for working hard.", he told the girls with a smile. He heard a more enthusiastic response to that and he turned back to his equipment. "Though, if Sabu-nim asks, I hope you leave my name out of this, araso?" 

 

 

"Ne!", the girls answered.

 

 

"Dara, your turn." Dara stood up and went inside the booth. As Teddy gave her instructions, Bom went to the computer to check on the news and Chaerin took a nap beside Minzy, who was watching her favorite anime on her ipad.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the other studio...

Youngbae knocked and opened the door. He smirked when he saw his bestfriend. "Yo!", he entered and when Jiyong turned his chair towards the intruder, the latter threw a sandwich at him, which he caught. "Nice!", Youngbae smiled.

 

 

"Ya! You could have spilled the sandwich all over!", Jiyong shouted at him. 

 

 

"I'm glad you have great reflexes then.", Youngbae answered. 

 

 

"Thanks for the sandwich, bro. It smells great!" Jiyoung took a bite. "It tastes great too!"

 

 

"Why are you still here, Ji? You just arrived this morning. There's a word called rest and sleep and its not illegal!", Youngbae told his bestfriend who was already halfway his sandwich. 

 

 

Jiyong just smiled. Youngbae knew what his answer would be but being the good friend that he is, he still had to remind Jiyong to take care of himself. Jiyong, aka G dragon, was in the middle of his One Of A Kind World Tour and he must be tired from traveling and performing but he still came to the studio to work.

 

 

"Weren't you the one complaining that I had to finish your song?", Jiyong said without looking at Youngbae and took the last bite of his sandwich. He was hungry, and if not for Youngbae, he wouldn't realize it. He turned to his bestfriend. "I promised I would write you a song but I wasn't able to since we started the tour. Biande, Youngbae-ah!", Jiyong finished with a pout and Youngbae could just shake his head.

 

 

Youngbae stood up and handed him the canned tea he was holding. "I warmed it enough i guess. Not too warm, not too cold, for your voice. And you don't have to be sorry for anything, Jiyongie. I was with you through the concerts, remember? I know how busy you are. i don't mind. My album can wait. Besides, Robin-hyung and I have been working on some new beats that we could add."

 

 

"Aniyo, wait for my song, araso? Youngbae, I promised so please wait." Youngbae sighed and smiled, "Araso, besides, you always write me chart toppers." They shared a high five then the door to Jiyong’s studio opened again and Teddy took a peak.

 

 

"I was wondering why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter