Vitamin.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yorobun! Hello!   Its taking so long and I can't not write anything. I'm getting anxious. So I hope you bear with me as I try to make up for the missing tweets. They must be really busy. ^_^   Hope you like this chap!   Like always, this story is purely fictional and just a product of the author's imagination!  Thank you! Hengsho!

 

 

 

 

 

VITAMIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was tired…

 

Exhausted…

 

He couldn't even hide it from anyone anymore.

 

The last stretch of the concert is coming. He's now back in Seoul after Malaysia.

 

"Jiyong, I have some things that you should check on." his manager informed him. He could just nod. "I can see you're tired. You can bring this home then read it there. You can just give it back to me tomorrow when you come to the company."

 

He looked at the papers, schedules, some designs he needs to check on, articles about him to read…truthfully, he couldn't understand anything.

 

He needed a break!

 

He composed a message on his phone:    r u back? T.T

 

He waited for a reply. The car stopped and he was home. He checked his phone, there was still no reply. 

 

"Seems like you're not home." Jiyong thought to himself and opened twitter. She checked her page and saw that she was still in Singapore. "I wanna see you, D." He sighed then went to his place, hoping to find sleep.

 

He really was exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh…" Dara said while they were on the way to the airport.

 

"What's wrong?" Bom asked.

 

"He looks really tired." Dara said.

 

"You look really worried." Bom observed.

 

"I do have a heart, you know."

 

Chaerin and Minzy were both preoccupied with their phones. Their group has just made a new Instagram account, Minzy also has 1 for her personal use after Jay Park told her to do so and Chaerin was…we don't really know what she does on her phone, she's always just looking at it or texting someone. Dara looked at her phone again and saw Jiyong's photos. She checked her Twitter and found a message from him. She just smiled.

 

"Chaerin, what do we do after we land?" Dara asked their leader.

 

"Rest. We don't have a schedule today. They let us rest for the shoot." Chaerin informed her. "I'll be going to the company first though. I have to check on some things, Would you like to come with me?" Dara thought for a second then remembered Sajangnim.

 

"I better just go home and rest." Dara said with a smile.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When she reached home, sleep wasn't coming to her. She watched some tv, looked at her schedule, listened to music, opened her twitter and me2day but there was nothing to post.

 

"This !" she exclaimed to no one in particular. She stood up from her computer and her keys fell from the table. She picked it up, looked at it and smiled. "I guess it won't hurt…" She then dialed a number.

 

"Youngbae-ah…"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Youngbae stopped the car. "He'll be home soon." Dara smiled and nodded. "I assume that you're not breaking up with him? Because if you are, I'd rather go back to your place and drop you off there."

 

"Don't be mean, Youngbae!"

 

"I'm just saying. Honestly, Dara-noona, I hope you don't let go." Youngbae looked at her. "We're here, right behind the two of you. If it gets too hard then talk to him, or us, get a bit of distance but don't let go, araso?"

 

"I only want what's best for him."

 

"If you haven't figured that out until now, then you must really be stupid." Dara hit his arm. "I mean it. But you're not stupid when it comes to Ji."

 

Dara nodded then went down his car.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong was looking over the designs they were launching at the Ambush store in Singapore. The president has given him orders on his next projects and has pushed his flight to Singapore earlier. After the president left, Jiyong leaned on the back rest of the chair and sighed.

 

"Take the day off." he heard his manager. "I'm serious, Ji. Go home. Call me if you need an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter