Chapter 9 [Mistake]

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

Firstly, I thought Ji Yong is gonna treat me in an expensive restaurant. Exclusives ones, that I'm just waiting for his treat.But, Just koreans. I thought he is as rich as king that I might be a queen for  him (kkk). 

Now, all the guests are leaving my house and there is no food left. Even though I'm not into the date tonight too much, I'm still excited to meet him. I'm so confused of what to wear tonight. 

Umma get out from her relaxation room just now and she  wanna help me cleaning all the mess the guess make. And she give a symbol to me. 'Let's do this together'.

"Umma" I stop. 

"wae?" she asks

"Don't help me because I'm not gonna need your help in this. Do it yourself am going up" I smiled like a fox to her and run upstairs.

"YAH! dEAR! help me!"

"Whatever I'm not gonna umma!" I shout from my room which is upstairs. kkk.

Aish what dress to wear, what dress to wear tonight. WHat dress am i going to wear. I'm so confused. Brainstorm please!

Finally i got you !

I will be wearing this dress tonight:

 

I'm going to wear the black one I guess. (A/N: If it is not showing this is the link: http://imakemyownfashion.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/speed-dating-dresses.jpg)

By the way, it is good right?

At 11...

JiYong's POV

Yeah... Finally, the time comes for us to date. The shirt that i should wear... I'm confused. AFter searching and searching, finally I found the best clothes.

OK, time to pick her up.

I walk to the next house but I don't see Dara there. I thought I ask her to wait right? Ugh.

I wait for 30 minutes more but she didn't come. Then, I can't no longer wait that I press the doorbell. Then, it is not Dara who is coming, but her mom.

"Sorry for coming this late night Ms. Park" I said nervously.

"Yeah? What are you doing this night?" she asks curiously.

"I'm looking for Dara here." I said, still really nervous.

She then give me a face. "I'll dicuss it when you are together. I want you to be in front of me" Then she call Dara.

"Yah Dara! Why are you wearing this kind of good dress! Omo! I know it! exactly!" I hear Dara's mom saying those.

"Umma! Stop this. It is not me who asks for this date! It is him!" Dara shouted. And, luckily, she trusted her beloved.

"Ok, JiYong" she tilt her head. It means, I'm in a warning. Then, slowly, lower her expression of warning. "If you really want her to become your girlfriend" she sigh. "Please treat her well"

"Ms. Park" he bowed. "I don't promise but vow to treat her well" 

"Ok, so both of you can go" Ms. Park said.

Oh thanks! How greatful am I to her! Still letting us to date!.

Dara's POV

Ji Yong send me to the car and close my door.

"Oh Ji Yong" I said full of regret.

"Wae? It's not your fault" he said, still smiling.

Oh he is a really kind boy.

"You know, when I set the alarm at 11"

"yea?" he asks curiously.

"I set it in the afternoon not at night that I slept." I regret.

"It's fine" he smile. "as long as we can enjoy the date, I feel greatful"

Thanks JiYong for giving me a good advice. Not long after, we reach the location. For me the location is not that good you know. Just normal like that. But, it is just how it looks from outside. Inside, it is so beautiful. It is so crowded that I surely can't find Ji Yong when I lost my way.

"Dara, let's go to the main restaurant. It's all delicious there." he asked me. Then, he leads me to a barbeque party, which is outside.

"Yah! Ji Yong! Seriously! You lead me inside and outside again. But, I'm happy it is a barbeque party though. But I thought, it is a honeymoon?" I asked him.

"When i think more" he smiled. "It is our first time dating. And as you said, we are just neighbors who fell in love. Ok, so justgo for the first step"

Thanks Ji. 

Then we go party there and it is a quite long story that I can't tell you about it.