Chapter 21

It Will be Forever us

In the teacher's meeting...

"hey, really, how should we divide the group in Seongsan Ilchulbong?" teacher Ji Young asks.

"what about dividing the teams into boys and girls?" teacher  Hyo Rin suggests.

"No, that's the worst idea ever I heard" middle school principal Sang Im shakes his head. "the boys will be faster than the girls. I'm sure about it."

"How about this one? So, we have 48 groups and 12 teachers. Each teacher handles 4 groups. And it is random. Let the group choose their own." high school pricipal Ga in suggests and everyone nods in agreement.

"But we must be fast" teacher Hyo Rin murmured.

"Students! Students! Go to your group now! Discuss with your group with who do you want to be. I mean the teacher" 

So Dara and Bom go to meet Ji Yong and discuss together. In result, they want to be with teacher Ji Young cause they say that she is still young and she still can joke around not like the other old teachers who often scolds them. then, they submit the paper to the box that is prepared. then they say to the teacher in front of them "JiYoung". 

The teacher in front of them shows them where teacher Ji Young is, and she is still not surrounded by other students so they are happy that they are guided by teacher JiYoung.

Though, since Ji yong is a new student, he hasn't known teacher JiYoung yet. He needs to introduce himself before the teacher introduces herself so he is considered a good boy.

"Hello, teacher JiYoung, my name is JiYong. Hey, we have a quiet familiar name... huh?" Jiyoung said, hding his nervousness. but still, everyone can see it that teacher jiyoung probably gives him a weird look.

There is a few minutes of silence. Only voice of grasshopper can be heard. but soon, JiYoung finally offers her hand.

"Ne, our name is quiet familiar." she chuckles. "and my name is JiYoung. Please be a n obedient student" then, Ji take out his hand and shake hands with her.

"hey, so noone is coming here yet?" Dara asks, raising one of her eyebrow. Considering teacher JiYoung as a friend of her is already her habbit. Though, she is so kind that she never gets mad about it. she has a childish character that a lot of teens like her. but, for those who is serious at lessons, they hate her cause she always jokes around and loves to waste time. but most of the students like her because a lot of teens are lazy, likes to joke around and likes to waste time for lessons. But not for their laptop or ipad time.

"ne, noone comes yet." Jiyoung sighs.

But suddenly, tons of students come to her. but, the one who is accepted is Min Ji's and Seunghyun's group.

"Yay! Thankss!" Min Ji acts like a child.

"Ok, so ready to go?" JiYoung asks to the students, ignoring Min Ji. Min Ji pouts.

"Ne!" the other shouts cheerfully.

"ok, behave!" JiYoung says. 

So, they are ready to go to seongsan ilchulbong sunrise peak and walk miles.

________________________________________________________________

Hello subbies! before i dont include min ji as a character cause i didnt know that she will show up that much. So, should I add a tag for min ji as a ccharacter? And thank you for the three active followers! (I guess you know who is it..)