Chapter 3 [Travel

It Will be Forever us

JiYong's POV

From the country, I'm gonna travel to the city to have a btter education. Oh... Suffering memories, just go away! I'm gonna have a helper soon for me not to work too  much. I can just focus on schools. Raking the leaves, sweeping and mopping the floors, let me say good bye to you all. I'm in the city now.

Either way, my house is still in a construction there, and it will be finished in 2 days' time. But they reduce it to 1 days' time. So tomorrow, after I finish school, I'll go there immediately.

And oh... What an excellent mind I have! WHen I'm in the city, I can find a lot of pretty girls!! Oh, I imagine, that I'm surrounded by pretty girls. Then, change my name to Gdragon to be cool.

"Yah! Playboy Ji! Can you please pack your things rather than thinking of girls  in the city?!" my mom shouts in anger at me.

Oh yes... That's what a cruel mother do to you. I'm used to it ok? Don't worry.

"I'm finish packing my things" I answered with ease, just hoping my mom to get angry at me and she got old. kkkk, I feel greatful to God. He gave me an excellent mind.

"Help me then!" she shouts at me again. 

See? I can predict the future!

"Ok then."

I by going to her room seriously, then, I just grab, tonnes of underwear. kkkk. See? I have the most excellent mind in this world.

"Aish Ji!" She stands up in anger. 

Ok, this is dangerous Ji, runaway now before she slaps you!

So I run away from her. I go downstairs.