Chapter 24

It Will be Forever us

A/N: Hello, so here, I think I should skip that 'trip' part and get back to their normal days. Here this is actually where the story really starts according to the title, and hmm curious of what Min Ji was going to say before? You'll know it.... later. and, firstly I want to apologize for not updating for so long. pls receive my apology :'D. I'm a human.

**>0<**

Before going to the bus..

Dara's POV

I run out from the building entrance as sweats are running down my body. Shoot, they left me when I was fixing my makeup in the restroom. In front of rows of bus, I stop. My eyes run up and down, trying to spot where my usual bus is as there is even more bus than usual. And there, I spot my group, wanting to ride the white bus with some blue paintings for decoration. Again, I run as fast as I could, trying to stop them from leaving me behind too far. I pat Jiyong on his shoulder, and he turns around with a flinch.

"Why are you leaving me? Really! You are not supposed to!" I said, trying to control myself from shouting since I am talking while panting. Suddenly, his face turns to the apologitic one.

"You are not listening again, right? The group has been changed." He said, pointing to the paper he has. 

"Where am I where.." I murmured. Then, he points to group 12, and I read it out loud. "Seul Mi, Hee Rin, Taeyoung, Min Ji and... what?" i gasped in shock. I mean, that girl, Jacqueline, that foreign girl, is really annoying. She is mean, and I never understand her words. She will always talk to me with English, and when I say that I don't understand she will always make that annoying face that you will not like. But really, I don't know how others understand her. 

"Stop your imagination!" Jiyong interrupts me, although it is only a short imagination for me. "They're going! There!" he points at the other group 3 rows next to his.

"Wait what?" I freeze. I mean why is it really far. It is about 115 yards away from the place where I am standing and for me, it is way too far for me since I am a slow runner. I set myself in a running position and nods a bit to Jiyong. "Thanks Ji, I am going to burn some fats." I smile and off I go.

I run as fast as I could. If I can measure myself, I am running 60 km/ hour. But people will measure than I am only running 6 km/hour. I go to my top gear, and there, when I see the ground, it is blurred, and now, I know I am running quite fast. Seul Mi, the last student to come in, is about to close the door since it is not an autoatic door. Come on Dara, it is now only 33 yards away. But, as soon as I see the ground, it is no longer blur. I can see it clear. Then I realize, I am only walking fast and I can't reach there in seconds.

"Seul Mi! Don't !" I shouted as I start to run again and my legs hurt, of course. She nods, and smiles. Yes, really, she is a good girl but she is always... bullied by those soccer boys. Suddenly, as I run with my train of thoughts, I already reach the door and I entered the bus. I am sweating hard, so I take out my towel and I don't want to sit to anyone else, or not they will know me as a sweat producer.

As I sit on the wide backseat, Min Ji sits right beside me. Aish, that kid.

"What are you trying to do here?" I said, as I lift my head high, trying to show that she is nothing here.

"This is not your private seat, right?" She says as she imitates me, lifting her head up high.

"Then, sit there" I mock her, but she suddenly sways her hair as she turns her head to the other side.

"No, I am going to dicuss something with you" she says, and I can feel her smirk. Again, I grit my teeth in annoyance and without asking my permission, she starts. "I think we are enemies right since that moment when I ask Ji to push me? I can feel jealousy in your heart. But you always make some kind of excuse so he won't help me right?"

Suddenly, she turns her head to my direction with a smirk in her face. I immediately stop gritting my teeth to show that I am better than her. "Then" I said, "To what kind of topic are you trying to lead this conversation to?"

"Yah! I haven't stopped talking if I turn my head to you doesn't mean I am finished yet!" she shouts at me with red face. Yeah, I am satisfied that i make her irritated. And now, time for another act. She is not finished yet. So, I grab my phone, openm my memo, and right after she opens , I open my memo and say out loud, "Min Ji's behaviour. First, speaking informally to an elder."

As I write that on my phone, she tries to hit my phone so it falls but I dodge it and I say, "wanting to hit my phone" as I write. getting used to this, she can tallk while I am checking my things.

"So, do you actually know that you are not interesting in Ji's eyes? you used to but you are not. He clearly said it to me, that talking to me is better and he said that he had thought that I am naughty, but I am better than you." she says, mocking me, I don't really know the exact thing, but that makes me sad, and I gasp in shock. My eyes are going to burst out to tears, and my hands become wobbly and I drop my phone. "There you go" Min Ji says.

"What you are trying to drop my phone by telling me that Ji doesn't like me?" I said, my voice becomes louder as I am holding up tears.

"Not just trying to drop your phone. I am trying to make thngs clear, and so Ji won't suffer dating someone like you." she says still smirking. "And i don't care whether you are going to cry or not. Still, you are writing my behaviours? And wanting to even tell to my strict mom? Done, that's the thing I want to discuss. Thanks for the party, thanks for everything, but I'm stating the fact" She says, as she leaves me. I didn't even pick up my phone. And no, why should I cry? Cry doesn't make anything better. Solve it and it will be better. but I am too angry to solve, let me just take revenge.

I get up from my seat and as I walk fast towards her that is walking like a model, i roll my hand to a fist and hit her ear slightly, and when she trns around, I slap her, and pulls her shirt. "You think this is a game? I'm serious!" I said, and tears flows from my eyes to my neck. her face is already red, but she cannot do anything. I slam her to Hee Rin's chair, and she wkes up from her sleep, seeing me and Min Ji holding each other's shirt and shaking each other hardly while slightly crying. She sees me slam Min Ji again< and kick her. She shouts, and the teacer gathers. That's where we know that we are going to be finished. finished.