chapter 6 [Fallen?]

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

Finally 8 families come. 1 more family, that I am waiting the most. Mrs. Gong's family. Her child Min Ji, is 13. And, 1  minute more, they come. 

"Min Ji!" I shouted in excitement.

"yah Dara. How are you?"

"Fine." I reply.

"yah! I think I know that boy. Wait for a while. He's Ji Yong! How could he visit your house?" she asked excitedly.

"You don't know? He's my neighbor!" 

"Oh!" Min Ji said to me. Then stopped when Ji Yong approached her.

"Oh hey Ji! Still remember me?" Min Ji said.

"Sure. I still. We're together in elemantary." Ji Yong replied.

Oh man! Min Ji steals someone I like! No! Don't be together!

"Min Ji, why don't you have a sit?" Cheondung asked her to.

Oh thanks Cheondung! You seperated them! Then Cheondung wink to me.

"And by the way Min Ji, is that your smallest sister?" I ask her.

"Ye. SHe's baby SUng Im." she answered while taking some food.

Without talking much, I approach her helper and ask whether I am allowed or not allowed to carry her. When she say yes, I immediately carry her.

-----

Jiyong's POV

Yayy!! Finally, I have transfered to my new house with a warm welcome by my neighbor. They invited us to a party at their house. I thought it was just me who is coming (I thought I'm a special guest), but unfortunately, a lot come to their house. Although it was just 9 families, they cook  about 20 food. A boy come to my house when I welcome him. Then, just give me the brochure about the party. 

I finally go to the next house by walking since it is just next to mine. Then, when I come in, we are welcomed by tonnes of hotel sandals and a boy. And that means, we should take off our shoes. And the boy, is the same boy as I can see. When I go in, I find a pretty girl who I recognize her face but not her name. Yes, we met on the playground. The moment turn to be weird. Then we introduce ourselves.

She asks me to sit and choose the food myself. Oh!! There are a lot. I hope the smell and appearance won't betray my mouth. First, the one I like is samgyeopsal. Then, of course kimchi. Haha... Is this a party? No dessert is prepared. What a funny party to welcome a guess. I rolled my eyes then.

Omo! My eyes! Why do you roll because you are annoyed with the girl that makes your heart beats so fast? I mustn't! Yes, admit it G-Dragon (kkk. I call myself Gdragon but asks others to call me JiYong). The handsome, gentleman, and perfect-minded boy Gdragon likes her. Yes. Dara. I ... like (or maybe love) her. Yes, I lokve (yes, I make my own word like+ love)<-- [perfect minded Jiyong] her since we first met. In the playground.