Chapter 11 [Going]

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong's POV

Haha... I feel lucky to have a mom like her (even though sometimes she is annoying and irritating). She transfer me to the town not in the beginning of the year and not in the middle of the year. Now, the school is in the middle of 1st semester that I immediately join fieldtrip without knowing anyone there. But G-dragon.... Don't be shy. You're gonna be someone popular in the school even on the first day. Haha... I imagine how girls treat me later on.

And I think, I'm gonna go to an exclusive school (That's just what I thought of). Because... we're gonna go to Jeju island for 4 days. It's good to be there with friends...

But, anyway, I've packed my things already. And the teacher asks us to meet in the airport at 7. Bad thing is that, I'm awake at 5.15 because it takes 1/2 hour for me to go there. And I haven't taken a bath yet. Took me 30 minutes in the bathroom.

Firstly, I wash my face with a facial soap. It took me 10 minutes. Then, take a bath for 20 minutes (yeah, I'm kinda long in doing that). Then, immediately brush my teeth for 1 minute. Yes, I am a really specific person. I am also needed by everyone.

"Ji Yong. Your suitcase is ready." my nanny said.

"Thanks. I'll be ready soon"

Then I go to the airport.

Dara's POV

I finally finished everything and I go downstairs to meet Min Ji.

"Wa-ai-it. I-i think..... There is something missing from you" she makes a negative face.

Not long after my mom shows up behind me.

"Dara! You forget your suitcase! i've packed it for you since yesterday!"

"Umma! Umma! Really thanks!" I shout in panic.

"Your welcome." she said with a heavy breath because of running.

"Ye that is it. Your suitcase." Min Ji smiled.

Then we go to the airport together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers for the boring chapter (isn't it?). And it's getting harder to get subscribers :'(. For those who subscribes, please keep on subscribing and commenting. Silent readers, comment please? Either way, it's boring because I'm rushing in it. It is already 10.05 at night here in Jakarta.