Chapter 26 [Out]

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

Min Ji smirks and I keep on widening my eyes while my mouth gasps. I keep asking about the fact that she will drop the porridge bowl when the nurse comes in. She even practices dropping the bowl and catching it before it rolls. Though, I am still trying to believe in myself that she's not gonna do it, because, who's gonna pay the fee for breaking the bowl? Her parents? No. We already made an agreement before.

"Well, MinJi, if our parents know about this, they will definitely get mad to us as they always think that we are bestfriends. They think we will not act like this. " I said, trying to make an agreement so we won't have to be punished. Not us, I mean me myself. I don't care about her.

"Of course, I knew it already. And for yout last sentence, I also agree since I never thought we will fight like this." she said, lifting her head up. Wait, she didn't expect this to happen?

"Well, you are too dumb." I stopped taking a deep breath so I can control myself from anger. I usually talk to MInJi longer than this, but this conversation felt like one hour. I hate talking to people I hate. "How could you not expect this to happen when you are the one whostarted first!? You should think more. " my voice suddenly rose without me realising, but in the end it got softer.

Then again, being a stubborn kid, she just practiced dropping the bowl and catching it before it rolled.

Then, when she is practicing dropping the bowl, the nurse comes in and catch her catching the bowl that is about to roll. But, it is not the same nurse. There are 2 nurses, and both of them are different than the one before. The one before looks sweet with dimples when she smiles and she is slim. To describe, she has y body. No, what am I talking about? I've gotten out of topic.

Now, those nurses look mean, and they are really fat that you can see them struggling to stretch the impossible-stretched outfit. They suddenly stand in front of us, to be exact in the middle of the room, and suddenly one shouts so loudly that everyone in the hospital can hear, "Why are you asking that nurse to do anything for you? You are only a patient and we have much work to do! Tell me what you want now! I don't even bring a thing with me that you asked before and we are not gonna feed you! I see your act!" 

I closed my ears using my hand while she is shouting, but I can still hear the voice. It is so loud. Suddenly, when she finishes her sentences, her face turns out to be red and she is angry. 

"I guess noone asks" she says then storms out of the room.

I hope, she immediately faces the boss outside and the boss fires her for not serving us right. And.... I want to get out of this hospital right away since it is boring here. I want to ask when to the nurse, but taht fat nurse will just come to me and glare to me like 'why are you calling me'. But, sinceI can't stand it anymore, I boldly press the red button which is functioned to call the nurse.

As expected, the fat nurse comes in and asks, "what?"

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask her, making sure that I have the allowance to ask her a question.

"Go"

"When can we get out of here?" I ask, and gulp. I am extremely nervous to ask that question although she is also a human. I don't know why.

The fat nurse walks towards me. I get more nervous cause I know, she must be doing something bad to me or glare at me. But not as I expect, she opens the handsaplasts and get off all the things on my body. Now, I am free. I can even go out of my bed but I don't dare to. The nurse puts all of those things on a small bowl and says, "You are now well, you can call your teacher to fetch you."

Finally, thank God for all Your blessings. I can finally get out of this hospital! But how about MinJi? I hope she will be staying here for 3 nights. The first thing I do is to go to the restroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and take a shower. While taking a shower, I can hear the nurse saying that she is not yet okay, and MinJi's loud sigh. 

I'm done taking a shower. Now, I realize that the towel is near the sink, that I have to get out of the shower glass, and flood the bathroom with water just to take the towel. But I have to do so cause I don't want to shout to the nurse to take me the towel like I usually do at home.

Finally, I dress up in my plain black clothes, light blue mini skirt, black leggings, and a pair of boots just to match it. I look at my reflection on the mirror, and I realize that I can still look cute like a five years old although I am fifteen years old. I open the bathroom door, take a bow at the nurse, and give a smirk to MinJi. Meanwhile MinJi just murmurs in annoyance.

I grab my phone from my pouch and instead of calling the school, I immediately call Jiyong.

"How are you?" Jiyong immediately asks, and from the sound I can see him worries about me.

"I'm already well now. Please pick me up, Saranghae~" I give my sweetest voice to end the phone call. I almost touch the end call button, but he shouted, "What about MinJi?!"

I make a little bit moves with my mouth, annoyed. Why would he talk about MinJi and take care about her? I should lie so he won't be worried. So he won't pay attention to her. So he won't LOVE her if MinJi is not lying to me. "MinJi is okay but you know, since she is young, she has like a brain error that makes her super abnormal. Although she is okay, she decides to stay in the hospital for more nights. She said that she could be alone in the hospital meanwhile at home, her mom always went to her room and we always visited her so yeah."

"Okay then. Saranghae~" he imitates me to end the phone call. I really feel that I'm no longer in this world when I hear his cute voice. I hit my chest, and even slap my cheek. Dara, are you okay?

A few minutes again, he arrives in the hospital and he brings me some chocolate. 

"Hey, I'm happy that you are now okay. But guess what? I'm really mad when I lose my MP3 in the trip." he says. WHat? an MP3? I gasp in shock. I remember before we transfered a lot of songs that he made. If that is lost, then he would be dead.

"No, just kidding, I just want to see your reaction." he smiles and laugh. I just close my mouth. Though, I can't help but to laugh.