Chapter 32 [Decision]

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

The week passes so quickly and my whole family is begging for me to come back. Mom sends me a lot of text messages meanwhile Dad calls me once in a while in his busy time. I get super stressed. I don't want to come back because I don't want to meet Jiyong, but I don't want to make my parents worried about me. I don't know whether I shall stay to reach my purpose or get back to my hometown to make my parents happy. Finally, I decide that love life is just a life full of bull, and the happiness only exists temporarily. But family, is where I was born, and until now, I leave them, they still care so much about me. 

"Dara," Mom texts me, and I open it. "Come back, Dad is back from Paris."

"Oh, is he back?" I texts, but my expression isn't flat. I never tell you but, my father works in Paris and comes back once in a few months so we usually spend time together in those precious moments. 

"Yes, come back, Dara,"

"I'll think about it again" I answer.

My heart beats as I doubt whether to come back or stay. If I come back, then I can run into Jiyong as he probably is my stalker. And if I come back, I also have to leave Luna and Krystal and that will feel like sh*t. 

But again, friends won't last long because later, you have to spend more time with family in the future. And maybe, if your friend is gone, you will be like 'oh' and just visit her grave meanwhile if one of your family members is gone, you will cry, and regret what you do to them, and wish that we can have some more time together. In the end, family is the most important thing in life and they will never seperate. 

I sigh as I text Krystal and Luna, "Can we hang out for the last time in the park?" 

They just read it. I think their heart is empty, seeing the phrase for the last time. But ignoring the read only, I drive my car to the park, and find them preparing a cloth and some food to eat. They are talking to each other, and I can see their serious face which is mixed with madness and sadness. 

"It is unfair," I hear them say before I completely reach them. 

"Krystal, Luna I am here," I say as their neck turn to me, facing me with a sad face. 

"Sit, Dara." Luna say, patting a space for me between them. 

"Can you tell us what is happening?" Krystal say with her concerned face about me.

"Well, as you know, I am not with this Jiyong anymore, and as a revenge, I stay here so that he becomes worried about me. But, besides him, my parents are also worried about me. And I shall come back to meet them, that I should leave you, and that is why I am asking you to hang out with me for the last time." I explain as my tear drops, knowing that maybe I only have one more hour left with them.

"Um, we can accompany you in the car and come back with a taxi, Dara," Luna says, making me feel better.

"You are a nice girl, Luna. You give me your best effort just to protect our friendship because I know, that both of you moving to my hometown is impossible." I say, wiping another tear that comes out from my left eye. 

My eyes are now more watery, seeing them still being nice to me even though they just ignore my text. I am pleased that I have such friend like this. They are such true friend because our memories are never-lasting. 

"Let's go," Krystal says before handing me a piece of sandwich. "I'll drive, your vision won't be clear,"

I just nod, go into my car and eat the sandwich while sobbing. Just leaving them makes my heart drop. It feels like it is hurt by thousands of thorn. 

We talk in the car, and now, we are giggling. Luna makes the situation better as usual. But suddenly, we have reached my house, and I hug them.

"Thank you for being with me, Luna and Krystal," I say, still giving my warmest hug to both of them. 

My parents welcome me and my friends as they hug me cheerfully. I can see brightness in their eyes. I can see happiness. Well, that is family. 

"Finally, Dara you are back!" My mom exclaims, hugging me and shaking my small body cheerfully.

"Having my time in this house without my daughter is a nightmare. But it is erased when this daughter come." Dad says, hugging me while patting my back.

"I'm sorry for everything," I apologise, meanwhile Krystal and Luna chuckle, seeing how sweet my family is. Now, even Cheondung comes out. 

"My sister is back!" he shouts as I blow him a 'shh' as his voice is too loud. It is echoing around the neighbourhood.

"Cheondung!" I give him a hug, and we all hug together.

"I miss us being like this," I say, as we hug one another, forming a small family circle.