Chapter 7 [Melted]

It Will be Forever us

I go to the library which is near the dining room. And yes, I have a small library inside my house which contains shelfs, computer, printer, tables and chairs, and cupboards for album. Then I grab some sheets of paper and write something down there.

Food you like the most:

__________________________________________________________________

Food you didn't like the most:

__________________________________________________________________

Critics and advice:

__________________________________________________________________

Level of chef:

___________________________________________________________________

I write it small so that I can write several there and cut it to equal part with a scissor. After I'm done writing all of them and cutting it, I get out to distribute it to them. Then, when I look at the food, they finish all of it that I have no chance to eat at all. But it's okay. Ice cream and pudding is waiting for ya~.

"All of you wait for awhile! There is still some ice cream and pudding" I said to all of them who are watching TV. Then, I ask them what they want. And they boy Ji Yong, immediately wanted both. 

Greedy boy.

So the diligent master chef Dara prepares the food herself. Mother of sloth is not helping me though. Then after I'm done preparing, I prepare for myself. Then, distribute the paper. I sit in front of Ji Yong, face to face with him.

I stare for awhile at him. How handsome he is.

Then, I started to eat both ice cream and pudding (well, I'm not greedy but just hungry.). Because it tastes bad, I had no appetite. AT all. 

All of the people started leaving the dining table and watch TV again. Now, it is just Ji Yong and me left together. I look at him. Then he looks at me. Suddenly he winks. And, my eyes automatically get bigger because of the really sudden surprise.

"Let's go for a date, shan't we?" he suddenly asked. My eyes get bigger. We are just neighbors who firstly met at the age of 10. But we fell in love. I can predict he also fell in love with me. But, we haven't go together, we weren't even close friends. just friends for memories.

"Saranghae. You love-e... me?" I suddenly asked him. Omo! My mouth! Help me! I did something wrong!

"Saranghaeyo. Let's go for a date." he winks at me again.

Yah! STop winking at me! I'm gonna melt soon!

"Su-ure" I said nervously. "But when?"

"This night" he smiled. "Later, at 12, I'll pick you up here. Make sure you are quite. And wait for me not in your room that your mom must open the door for me."

"ok-k"