Chapter 8 [Confirmed]

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong's POV 

Oh!!! Great! Thank you for the great success Lord! She agreed to date with me!! Yey! I will just go with her to a restaurant. Well, I should be ready.  But, all of a sudden, when we talk, our parents has finished watching TV. Now, they are talking to each other while Gong Min Ji is bored with them. 

She suddenly approached us. Then sit in the middle.

"There must be something between both of you." she smirks. "A real relationship"

"A-ani" Dara answered nervously.

"Nervousness is the sign that someone is lying." Min Ji answered.

"Aish. Jinjja" I said to her. "This junior is irritating me."

Dara then, suddenly had an idea of what to say to her. She then stands up, pretending to be mad.

"As a 13 teens, you must respect me. I'm your elder which has 2 years' old different. Respect him too" 

"Haha" A low voice answered.

It was Cheondung, Dara's younger brother. He puts an arm around Min Ji.

"Girl, don't need to pay attention to them. They are just idiots" cheondung said.

"You're right. Let's go"

"What-t-t? You are in a relationship?" We both asks them

Cheondung turn around to us and raise his pair of eyebrows. then whisper us 'pretend'.

Then, we chuckle.

"I never thought that they are that near even though it is not about love" dara said to me.

"They're not" I smile. 

"How come? Cheondung you know. Just easily put his arm around her shoulder." she asked, still confused. 

"Trust me, I know Min Ji better than you. We've been together, in the same school but she is just 2 years younger than me there. But, she's my favorite junior. And, her character is that, she easily get social to others" I said to her. Then, she just nod with a blank expression like she don't know anything.

"But..., I'm thinking of. Are we really gonna date. To-onight?"

"Sure." I eat a spoonful of pudding. "WHy not?"

"Yah, you know. We are just neighbors, who don't have any relationship, but just fell. It's awkward when we date." she said.

"Dating is everyone's freedom" I tell her.

"No dating means..." I stop for a while.

"what?" 

"No live. God creates us for us to have a girl or a boy." I smile to her.

"yeah. I think you are right Ji." she frowns but smile then. "Where will we be going to?"

Oh... So this girl just want my treat.

"In a restaurant. Just go for Koreans restaurant" I said to her.

"Ohh finne-e." she regrets.

"I'm not that rich okay" I pat her shoulder. Then she started to smile. Taking her last bite of pudding together with me in the same time.