Chapter 1 [Met Him]

It Will be Forever us

note: Words written in italics are flashbacks. 

When she was 10....

Dara's POV

Hello! I'm Dara and I am 10 years old. I'm here, in my Grandma's house, for a long trip since my school has a long holiday. Usually, in my grandma's house I go to the playground near the house if my mom allows me. I badly want to go to the playground now but. Uggghhhh, It's raining cats and dogs. I hope, it will stop soon.

After 3 hours....

"Yayyy!!!" I shout happily. "Umma, may I go to the playground now?" 

"Sure. Becareful babe" she smiled to me while peeling the sausage later for lunch.

It is 8 o'clock here but it is still cold here, in the country. I'm so lucky that I bring my jacket with me. I walk again until I see the playground. 

*Dara!! Better be fast before your metal slide is stolen* I thought to myself then I run. Finally, I reach the playground.  Without thinking much, I go to the metal slide. I prefer metal slide to pastic ones because it is higher and also, I'm afraid that the plastic slide will break down when a 10 years old child ride it.

I climb the stairs then slide down. Ohh,,, How I love this moment when the wind blows my hair like I'm a princess. After I finish sliding down, I immediately fell because of the slippery slide and suddenly, my knee hit a rock. It starts to bleed.

Hoping my mom to help me, I shout as loud as I can. But my mom hasn't come yet. But i know she wouldn't. I'm in the playground but she is in the house. How could she heard my scream?

But a boy came to help me. He is 10 years old too, same as me. I thought he was useless until he rub my knee some medicine. How thankful am I to him.

"Thanks" I said, while giving him my sweetest smile.

"Your welcome" He smiled then leave when his mother told him to.

*Oh, how cute he is* my heart suddenly beats so quick. *Calm down, calm down. He's noone special Dara*

I leave the playground  and go to my house.

"Dara, good timing you have. I've done cooking." my grandma said. Then I just reply her with a smile.

I sit on the chair that is in the dining room. Then, I'm so excited to see what grandma and mom prepare for me. Sausage porridge!

At night, my grandma tells me how to live successfully. Then she said that we must marry someone rich and handsome to live successfully.

Nnnooooo!!!! I don't want to leave that boy!