Chapter 13 [trying]

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong's POV

I go to the food court vita via with my 9A friends. There's a lot of food there. There are Korean, western , japanese cuisine, and also some fast food. Since, I bring a lot of money, I can buy a lot.

"Ahjumma. What is the most favorite food here?" I said in the korean cuisine.

"A lot. Bibimbap, kimchee, ramyun, and bulgogi."

"Then, I'll buy bulgogi." I point to the bulgogi. Then she gave me the food.

"Ahjussi~" I walk like a bird flying across the sky when I see the Japanese stall.

"1 dragon roll and extra seaweed" I said.

"buy 2 get 1 free. Student access." he said.

"Chicken curry rice."

"Thanks for buying! Here's your food!" he smiled. Then, I just nod with a smile.

Next to the japanese stall is the western stall which I pass without even peeking it. Then next to it is a lot of fast food stores.

Finally~ fish and chips~ I found you there.

And actually, my purpose of buying a lot  of food is?

Just sharing it with friends so I am known as the kindest person ever in the sch00l.

Then, when I am eating slowly, a lot come to me as I am a new student.

"annyeong" i said nervously.

"You can h-aav-e so-me if you want t--" 

"Annyeong. My name is SeungHyun" a tall man approach me and shake hands with me.

"Annyeong, my name is Ji Yong." I said to him.

Well, I can tell that my voice is much higher compared  to his.

When everyone finishes talking to me, they leave.  Then, It's me, eating alone. But, I didn't finish the food since i'm too full. Then, after several hours, I go to the airplane.